Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2020 Hogwarts: An Anniversary Party

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/17 07:02:09 )

@Unicorn: Doing as well as I can be at present.
      Eating is kind of difficult right now because of the gaping hole where my teeth used to be, and the fact that it was one on each side of my mouth...
      So there is no 'safe side' to chew on... T_T

@Ruby: I've heard Some Shit about Jehovah's Witnesses man.
      Like... Culty shit. o-o

Artist Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/17 07:08:06 )

@Anarchist Beauty: No for real. It be like that. We left when people were shunning their own children for shit like smoking for the first time.

AND THEN THAT SAME WOMAN CHEATED ON HER HUSBAND. But that's fine. Gotta shun that child tho! >.>

They won't talk to you if you've been shunned either. People I'd known my whole life wouldn't talk to us because "shunned" wtf man.
But then they go and say "anyone is welcome, anyone can be saved" but not long time members of the congregation?
It's like those "only for new customers" deals that cable has xD

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/17 07:10:31 )

@Unicorn: Yeah I was in team Sound, and we won the best team with the most posts. I was happy about that.

"Oh, the tired horror!"

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/17 07:13:04 )

@Ruby: Oh my god. That's insane. lmao
      Aren't they the whackjobs who think there's only so many 'spots' in heaven?
      Like... If that were true, that place for sure filled already and we all going to hell. xD

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/17 07:14:21 )
@Anarchist Beauty: you're not to be eating normal foods silly that involve chewing, it is to be jello and liquids until bleeding stops and holes in mouth are somewhat not whole-ly. Hopefully no food gets stuck in there that wouldn't be good and another trip to the dentist.

@Crystalkitsune85: Well that is very good to hear

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/17 07:16:35 )

@Unicorn: Glad to see you again though. I would have outed myself in your anonymous letter because I almost thanked you again for the Fabled Beauty XD

"Oh, the tired horror!"

Artist Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/17 07:20:32 )

@Anarchist Beauty: I've never heard that one before xD they don't celebrate holidays, not even birthdays, and you're not allowed to watch any holiday movies or things like that, and they hate the cross because it's a "false idol" and there's a whole huge lesson about false idols at convention lol and they won't leave people alone xD
You know when witnesses come to your door and you don't answer and they leave pamphlets? That was my job xD You're welcome xD

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/17 07:22:19 )
@Crystalkitsune85: *giggles* it is alright that you didn't though.

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/17 07:26:35 )

@Unicorn: I did edit it because it was *supposed* to be anonymous, so I changed it. But I do still thank you for it XD. I might not wear it much, but I'm glad I own it. <3

"Oh, the tired horror!"

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/17 07:37:02 )

@Unicorn: I can not live on a liquid diet. T_T
      I'm gonna die.

@Ruby: Oh my god. You could have been the bitch I once told that I was a Satanist. lmao
      That's all crazy and culty and weird.
      RIP those nerds for never having seen Tim Allen as Santa, or Hocus Pocus.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/17 07:44:48 )
@Crystalkitsune85: awe you're welcome, once it becomes more spooky out, I'll probably change my avatar for a bit, but for now I am happy with my avatar as always ♡

@Anarchist Beauty: well hopefully your flushing water to clean out the whole-ly mouth holes so nothing gets trapped in there, or worse a dry socket

Artist Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/17 08:00:17 )

@Anarchist Beauty: omg I just pictured so many women I knew growing up that would be APPALLED and its making me laugh so bad xD

See we were never really devout lol I always had a birthday and I watched those holiday movies all the time. We’d just hide them when theyd come over xD

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/17 17:21:14 )

@Unicorn: There is nothing I fear more than the dry socket.
      But 'food getting stuck in there and getting gross' is a close second. lmao

@Ruby: They can be appalled then!
      Y'all motherfucka's came to MY house, disrupting MY day wit ya culty bullshit.
      Imma reverse it and give THEM a pamphlet of the Seven Satanic Tenets and the Eleven Satanic Rules/Laws of the Earth.
      I mean hell, you look at those things and you realize Satanism isn't really bad.
      It's just Christians who want us all to think it's bad.

So y'all were the more normal, less culty ones. lol
      I have a tumblr post around here somewhere that, like, goes into some detail about how JW's are literally a cult with some fabulous white supremacy sprinkled in.
      Totally not saying that was you, because obviously you weren't completely brainwashed by it all... But some people.... Are.
      Lemme find it...

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/18 00:32:33 )
@Anarchist Beauty: I think a dry socket would be pretty painful, and food getting stuck there is pretty gross.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/18 02:13:03 )

@Unicorn: It is!
      I had to dig out another piece of last nights noodles just a little bit ago.
      It wa groooossss.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/18 04:15:05 )
@Anarchist Beauty: what noodles where they and that does sound gross

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/18 04:44:21 )

@Unicorn: Some cup o noodle.
      I thought it would be a decent meal because it's all soft and mushy.
      But they kept getting stuck in the holes and made it all a mess.
      Now I've just been eating two pieces of bread and butter as meals. T_T

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/18 05:03:10 )
@Anarchist Beauty: Aaah I see, well can't go wrong with bread and butter.
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/18 05:09:03 )

@Unicorn: Not really.
      Still can't wait until I can eat real food again though. lmao

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/18 06:26:40 )

@Anarchist Beauty: When I had two teeth pulled on my bottom left side, I ate a lot of jello and applesauce. That and slim fast and a bit later, oatmeal.

"Oh, the tired horror!"

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.