Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2020 Hogwarts: An Anniversary Party

Artist Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/18 10:13:33 )

@Anarchist Beauty: Lol I think it's hilarious that they'd be appalled xD screw them xD they were always mean to me anyway.

Yeah we never really were "believers" lol my mom was going thru some stuff when we joined and I think it helped her thru it at the time, but we realized we weren't religious lol. We're spiritual but don't think we need to belong to a religion to be close to other powers.
Now WE hide from them when they come to the door too xD

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/18 17:13:19 )

@Ruby: Fuckers.

Ah, that does help explain it. They kind of prey on people having a rough time of shit.
      Makes it easier to suck you in that way.
      Here's that post I was taking about, too.

Artist Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/18 18:19:31 )

@Anarchist Beauty: Yeah, that;s how they got us. We didn't have family support or family friends (aka my mom didn't have support/a friend and her marriage wasn't all that great (still isn't)) so she was definitely looking for someplace where she could feel she "belonged" it's crazy. And that thing about being chased and stuff too, the big dogs thing, my mom was seriously almost attacked by a dog and we were only out "in service" because they made us feel like you had to do it.

I don't remember being encouraged not to be friends with non witnesses, and most of us went to public school in my area, but they did push that we should all be like best friends because we have to stick together against the evils of the world out there. We can't let satan win! and all that bs.
And I remember at convention (once a year with congregations from all over like 2 states) it was emphasized to be careful with belongings because unlike at your kingdom halls (what they call their churches) anyone could walk in here and you wouldn't know they weren't witnesses and they could steal your stuff or take your kids. Like, okay yeah while that's solid advice for anywhere you are no matter who you are or what you believe in, they really pushed that the other witnesses wouldn't steal from you because "wErE wItNeSsEs"

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/18 18:29:25 )

@Ruby: Y'all are witnesses alright... Witnessing a psycho cult.
      I used to think they were just annoying people who didn't celebrate holiday's because they were weird.
      Now I'm slightly terrified of them.
      Rude ass preying on struggling people instead of being DECENT and helping.

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/18 20:47:04 )
You both look great! Very autumn! I love it

-Any odds are good odds for the damned-
Find me @ PlayWithErica on instagram, twitch, youtube, and discord.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/18 21:02:46 )

Thank-yooooou!

Artist Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/19 08:30:47 )

Lina:
You both look great! Very autumn! I love it

[center]-Any odds are good odds for the damned-

Aww thank you Lina! :3 I got gifted a Raver and was like OOH THIS IS AUTUMNY o3o I like your pumpkin look!
[/center]

Artist Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/19 08:31:58 )

@Anarchist Beauty: for real tho wtf xD glad we’re not religious anymore lol (or at least, stuck IN A religion xD)

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/19 17:08:00 )

@Ruby: Yeah, I'm not willing to call anything you're "stuck in" a religion. lol
      But yay for being free. lmao

Artist Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/19 17:37:50 )

@Anarchist Beauty: Now i can have my horror movies out in the open! xD

BRUH THERES A GRANMA STORY
Okay so my grandma that lives here (we had to move her up here this uear, she doesn't take care of herself and she's a mean old bitch lol
ANYWHO
all she does all day is sit and watch basic cable. That's it. She claims to be bored but won't do anything else and doesn't know how to work anything. I had to show her how to use her DVD?VCR because SHE DIDNT KNOW THERE WAS A DIFFERENCE. She has at least 100 movies. AND SHE COULDN"T LOOK AT THEM AND FIGURE OUT WHICH ONE GOES WHERE.
SO.
Her cable went out and she had to watch a movie. She didn't put it back. When we got there, it was sitting by the tv. OUT OF ALL THE MOVIES SHE HAS, WHAT DOES SHE CHOOSE?

50 Shades of Grey.

Grandma noooo xD

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/19 17:42:05 )

@Ruby: Sounds like my grandma, all she do is sit on her ass and watch tv all day.
      Every day.
      She doesn't even attempt to touch the dvd player/vcr.
      This woman can't even manage to consistently use the right button on the remote to turn ON the tv.
      And my grandma is of the uppity type, she'd probably faint just being told what 50 Shades was. lmao

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/20 05:25:24 )
@Anarchist Beauty: are you still making spooky jars or bottles?

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/20 06:34:03 )

@Unicorn: I haven't tried my hand at new ones, but I've got previous ones I've made in my shop right now. ^-^

Artist Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/20 06:34:41 )

Unicorn:
@Anarchist Beauty: are you still making spooky jars or bottles?

I wanna know this too lol

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/20 06:45:37 )

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/20 11:17:40 )
@Anarchist Beauty: I will have to go have a look, and that is alright.

@Ruby: giggles, I will send you a trade in a bit up to you, I am tired and my eye has been bugging me all day. The house needs a dusting

Artist Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/20 11:26:51 )

@Unicorn: Omg your new avi is so cute!

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/20 11:30:37 )
@Ruby: awe, thank you so much it is the fall vibes to how cold it has been

Artist Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/20 11:36:40 )

@Unicorn: the fox is perfect with it <3
I'm so happy it's starting to get colder. I love fall

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/20 12:04:36 )
@Ruby: awe thank you, it is like 46°f oitsode and the hight is to be 69° f i guess
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.