Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2020 My First Voltra Anniversary

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/2 04:31:24 )

This will be the first time I've celebrated an anniversary of Voltra, so not sure what to expect! How many others of you out there are enjoying the anniversary for the first time?

I joined Voltra around March I believe. Or right at the end of Feb, I don't remember. I was suggested this place by veterans of Roliana who needed refuse for Roli closing down. I really enjoy this place and the people I've hung out with. The summer event was very fun, and I enjoyed chatting with my fellow Voltrans to try and win the best team (GO TEAM SOUND!) during the event.

I know that this will be smaller and less involved, but any chance to win something or get new items is always a good thing!
We can sit and chat if anyone wants to. Try and earn confetti.

"Oh, the tired horror!"

Donator — Him, He Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/2 04:45:49 )
First ani, but it’s shaping up to be a pretty fun first. Glad to enjoy the party with a newbie to the concept. Whaddya think of the mic item?

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/2 04:50:17 )

I haven't gotten it yet. I don't have enough confetti in order to get it. Got to keep talking lol

"Oh, the tired horror!"

Voltie — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/2 05:01:45 )

It's my first Voltra anniversary as well! I joined in 2017, but I took a long break and only came back near the end of last year

★~~Questing~~★

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/2 05:37:09 )

Yeah it's nice they put something together for us. They really do work hard to make this an enjoyable place rather then barely working behind the scenes and just paying rent lol.

"Oh, the tired horror!"

Donator — pancake Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/2 05:51:33 )
I think this might be the first time I've actually been here for the actual anniversary?
I've been here since the beginning, but life has gotten in the way so much over the years that I haven't been active much, since the first couple of months. :c

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/2 06:06:59 )
Happy first anniversary on Voltra!
I believe other years the items have been Voltra and npc related, so this should be a fun event! OuO

-Any odds are good odds for the damned-
Find me @ PlayWithErica on instagram, twitch, youtube, and discord.

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/2 06:10:39 )

I like items so any event that gives them to us, is a welcome one lol

"Oh, the tired horror!"

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/2 06:18:06 )

I'm glad that this site has been going on for quite a few years. Usually places like this don't last long these days. Especially if the staff doesn't really do much, but the staff has constantly been doing stuff for the site, and the items only get better and better as time goes on.

"Oh, the tired horror!"

Voltie — He/Him/His Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/2 06:33:45 )
Happy First Voltra Anniversary to you!

I first joined Voltra on November 2017. We were having the (my first) Halloween event way back then.
There is something haunting in the light of the moon;
It has all the dispassionateness of a disembodied soul, and something of its inconceivable mystery.

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/2 07:09:47 )

I can't wait for Halloween. I had such fun with Roliana's Halloween events, I can only imagine the holiday is even better here. I may be inclined to do something a bit more involved for Halloween.

"Oh, the tired horror!"

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/2 07:44:11 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Snowboarder | Capricorn | Scorpio | Berry Citrus | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Heartbreak Coffin x1 | Merlantis | Cancer | Virgo

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ yeah their halloweens are awesome 'nods' i tend to love their events, its nice to talk tot he staff and such. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/2 07:57:05 )

One Halloween on Roli, I found some pixel dolls online that the creator allowed you to use for dress up, and I would dress up the dolls to look like the person's avatar. It was fun, but then again I was more artistically inclined back then lol.

"Oh, the tired horror!"

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/2 09:30:45 )
@crystalkitsune85: this is my first anniversary event too.. i joined on the 30th of april.. i had to go check XD altho it feels like I've been here longer.. i think thats because everyone made me feel so welcome and i fitted in straight away..
I love ur avatar btw i love red and black together ^.^

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/2 09:58:44 )

I joined earlier this year too. And yeah it really feels like it could have been a lot longer. People here are so nice and helpful, you kind of just lose track of time. I could feel like I've already been here a year or two. I still don't know all the characters or their stories on the site though XD

"Oh, the tired horror!"

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/2 11:27:18 )
Joined quite some time ago (a little longer than 2 years ago i think) but i'm not sure if i've actually ever been present around the anniversary? o:
So it's nice to see how they're going about it!
Let's get that confetti
Sorry if Reply late!
Please ping me!

Questing

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/2 11:34:18 )
It's also my first time celebrating Voltra's birthday :o And tbh I joined on March 2020 and I wouldn't say it's that long lol

On an unrelated note, hope you guys have a good time ^^

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/2 13:45:21 )

This is my 4th too. I joined on day two.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/2 14:22:27 )
Hey there Total! How are you doing? And I see *nods*

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/2 18:45:49 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Crystalkitsune85: This is my second Voltra anniversary, but this one feels slightly fancier than last year’s. Idk why, it could be me misremembering. xD Hope you still have a blast!

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.