Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2020 free avi art by ina <3

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/2 09:02:40 )
@inatlaka: hi there :) i love ur artwork so adorable

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/2 09:44:47 )

@lilmisskushy: Thanks! would you like to be added to the list ? :)

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/2 09:47:29 )
@inatlaka: yes please ^.^ thank you so much

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/2 10:07:23 )

@lilmisskushy: oki doki

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/2 16:22:38 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Snowboarder | Capricorn | Scorpio | Berry Citrus | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Heartbreak Coffin x1 | Merlantis | Cancer | Virgo

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ how goes everyones morning? <:3( )~~

Donator — King Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/2 19:36:57 )
Thank you friend I love him
Dressed as goblins!
Do it all again!
See the friends all again!

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/2 23:43:52 )

@inatlaka: love your choice of gif for the opening post lol
    how have you been?

@ me tho. | Hangout. | OCs. | Avatars.
looking to buy: ARIES

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/3 00:47:26 )

@deaa: hello deaa :)
THANKS I fell in love with that gif and felt like showing off. heheh.
I've been great! life is awesome.
How are you? and would you like to be added to the art list? <3

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/3 00:48:28 )

@star2000shadow: my morning was good. I almost forgot to take out the trash for the trashman.

@dread pirate: yay <3

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/3 00:50:04 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Snowboarder | Capricorn | Scorpio | Berry Citrus | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Heartbreak Coffin x1 | Merlantis | Cancer | Virgo | Butterfly Kisses | Key to Heaven | Eclipse | Celestial Shadow | Mother Anthropoda | Avian Misery | Falling Star

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
inatlaka:

@star2000shadow: my morning was good. I almost forgot to take out the trash for the trashman.

well from the sounds of it you managed to remember which is good.. right? as soon as snow comes i won't be able to do that at all let alone the little bite i do do. <:3( )~~

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/3 00:54:45 )

@star2000shadow: yep I made it right on time. Also went walking to get a few things from the local market. Oh snow!? I've been to the snow a few times. Here there is no snow. Mostly lots of sun and windy/rain.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/3 00:56:03 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Snowboarder | Capricorn | Scorpio | Berry Citrus | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Heartbreak Coffin x1 | Merlantis | Cancer | Virgo | Butterfly Kisses | Key to Heaven | Eclipse | Celestial Shadow | Mother Anthropoda | Avian Misery | Falling Star

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @inatlaka: yeah snow and ice make it hard for me to hobble around, given it gets slippery, but im gonna keep trying cause to stop is to give up and im not good at that. <:3( )~~

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/3 00:57:21 )

@star2000shadow: do you ever go ice skating? I have done it a few times when I was young.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/3 01:00:28 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
inatlaka:

@star2000shadow: do you ever go ice skating? I have done it a few times when I was young.

um no i've never gone ice skateing, haven't roller blade, or skate boarded, anything that involves taking my feet off the ground b ut for a bike and a car I do not do.. <:3( )~~

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/3 01:04:42 )

@star2000shadow: AH I see :)
I love to bike :)
And dance!

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/3 01:05:31 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @inatlaka: I am a white girl who cannot dance lol. <:3( )~~

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/3 01:07:23 )

@star2000shadow: That is okay. XDDDDD
dance is no rules :)

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/3 01:08:48 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @inatlaka: yeah and im self body concious so yeah no dancing for me. haha. <:3( )~~

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/3 01:10:41 )

@star2000shadow: ah I see. I dance a lot. Especially while cooking. I make a party with myself, hahahha XDDDD

°<°art by Keturah🖤🦖🖤

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/3 01:12:31 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @inatlaka: hey as long as your having a blast, who cares right? <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.