Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2020 free avi art by ina <3

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/3 01:15:56 )

@star2000shadow: yep hhehehe.
And what do you do for fun? :o

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/3 01:21:16 )

@inatlaka: I dig your avi.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/3 01:22:04 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Snowboarder | Capricorn | Scorpio | Berry Citrus | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Heartbreak Coffin x1 | Merlantis | Cancer | Virgo | Butterfly Kisses | Key to Heaven | Eclipse | Celestial Shadow | Mother Anthropoda | Avian Misery | Falling Star

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @inatlaka: Avi sites, Pokemon Revolution, Sims 4...watch movies..listen to music haha. <:3( )~~

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/3 02:06:18 )

@anarchist beauty: thanks! would you like to be added to the art list :)
how you been?

@star2000shadow: oh I love sims. I have not played in a long time though.
I enjoy playing the mobile animal crossing :)

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/3 02:17:27 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Snowboarder | Capricorn | Scorpio | Berry Citrus | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Heartbreak Coffin x1 | Merlantis | Cancer | Virgo | Butterfly Kisses | Key to Heaven | Eclipse | Celestial Shadow | Mother Anthropoda | Avian Misery | Falling Star

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @inatlaka: i like sims four cause i can build up a nice house as i build up my character. though making family's last longer then t hree generations is kinda hard. <:3( )~~

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/3 03:33:08 )

@star2000shadow: oh nice! I was never able to keep up with making families. Building houses is fun on sims. I also play clash royale. :l

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/3 03:37:17 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @inatlaka: Sims 4 is the only one i like 'shrugs' and im trying to see how big a family i can build its just going slow haha. and i kill them off to easily 'makes face' <:3( )~~

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/3 03:38:41 )

@star2000shadow: :o :o :o
XDDDDD

did you play with barbies when you were young?

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/3 03:58:27 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @inatlaka: not unless you count pulling their heads off and sticking fire crackers in them. <:3( )~~

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/3 04:18:13 )
[font=Helvetica]

@star2000shadow: o_o
wow jajaja
I never did that jajajaj
but I did play with them and cut their hair. I did play with firecrackers though. :)/font]

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/3 04:45:11 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @inatlaka: I was not a barbie fan. <:3( )~~

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/3 06:19:04 )

@star2000shadow: I had a whole barbie family. And 2 generations. I had lots of shoes, clothes and my mom would make me barbie clothes from old clothes. XD
I also had a toy car for them. Kinda like sims because I would build their house out of cardboard and customize with color.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/3 06:20:33 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @inatlaka: That's..interesting 'blinks' i could never get into barbies like that. <:3( )~~

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/3 06:25:31 )

@star2000shadow: I stopped playing around when I was 15 years old. XDDDD
I now only have 2 barbies up on my shelf with a few other childhood toys I use to play with and collect. Do you have a collection of anything? I also collect instruments and books. Oh and rocks.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/3 06:30:00 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @inatlaka: I collect teddy bears. and books haha. <:3( )~~

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/3 06:31:06 )

@star2000shadow: oh niceeeee
What is your favorite book?

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/3 06:40:18 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @inatlaka: Mercedes Lackey The Last Herald-Mage
I like her series though i did run into one book i'm having an issue getting into 'sigh' <:3( )~~

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/3 06:42:03 )

@star2000shadow: Ah nice! I have never read that one. I really like the Harry Potter series. And the Don Juan series.
What is your favorite genre of music? or favorite band ? :o

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/3 06:44:01 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
inatlaka:

@star2000shadow: Ah nice! I have never read that one. I really like the Harry Potter series. And the Don Juan series.
What is your favorite genre of music? or favorite band ? :o

I've read up to where Severus was killed and then i haven't read further as i was so upset. never heard of the Don Juan series, and i do like Celtic, Nordic, and a lot of other music like that. You? <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/3 06:53:23 )

@star2000shadow: ah yes that was so sad when he died. OoOOH that music is lovely! I like a variety of genres I'm open to listen to anyhting. But right now I mostly listen to classical music, and classic rock and some jazz, :)

°<°art by Keturah🖤🦖🖤

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.