Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2020 Event Hangout: ~page prizes!~ RNG prizes ~ Come Chat- all welcome!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/2 02:17:14 )
I'm glad I got you thinking about it!
Yes, it's good to have an internet home or two

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/2 02:18:45 )
Hmmm... I just bought the first item but it's not showing up in my inventory, despite a refresh. I was curious to see its options

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/2 02:19:10 )

Yes it is. I've been mostly on here, Reddit to read up and twitter to see about news, my friends and my hobbies.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/2 02:19:28 )
Yep, I'm in the same boat--pretty much always looking for an internet home once the current one dies. My online activity might not be the same as it was when I first started on avi sites, but it's still nice that they're available.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/2 02:20:12 )
Welcome Koneko! So you have been here a while too.
Don't worry about the questions - answer them as you can. I actually need to go offline soon myself, unfortunately

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/2 02:20:31 )

I'm glad that they are still around too. I also wish that they were more popular. This is way better than social media.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/2 02:21:27 )
@Totalanimefan: Yes, that sounds about right.

@Aisukohi: It sounds like you've been around a few of the sites. I'm glad the avi sites are still around too

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/2 02:22:09 )

Where are you on the internet?

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/2 02:22:23 )
Yep, my sense of time was warped because of covid too lol.
I had to try to look up when I joined Voltra, but then I remembered to look at when I made my newbie thread in the welcome forum lol. I figured there would be a place to see when you first joined Voltra, unless I missed it?

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/2 02:23:05 )
Yes, WAY better than social media!!

Any idea why the Microphone didn't show up? Think they're still putting the event pieces in place or should I PM somebody? Thoughts?

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/2 02:24:36 )
Maybe post in the bugs forum? Or perhaps wait it out and see if it appears sometime.

I just have accounts on Gaia and Caedon, but hardly visit those anymore. For social media, I just have Facebook since I don't care for the others like Snapchat and such.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/2 02:25:09 )

@Aisukohi: There is no place to see your exact date. I wish there was. Yeah Jan was 5 years old it seems, but also it's March 154th right? XD
@Wildfire: I left a comment on Vozzy's profile. Same thing happened to me with that item.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/2 02:26:18 )
@Totalanimefan: Well, it's good to know it's not just me, but the last event started all wonky and buggy for me too. I'll have to send him a note or something.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/2 02:26:20 )

I dislike FB a lot. Not only does it make you hate other people, and what other people post, but I don't like how it feeds off of people being angry or upset. It's been proven that being on FB isn't good for your mental health. I'm way happier without it.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/2 02:27:31 )

Anon/Semi-Anon is how I like to spend my time on the internet. Hanging out with people are getting to know them for them, and not for what they look like, or that nice place they went to last weekend, or that stupid anti-something meme page they shared.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/2 02:28:30 )
@totalanimefan: Ah, okay. Glad I wasn't just blind (although I acknowledge that very may well have been the case lol). That would be a nice feature suggestion though!

Also FB isn't for everyone. I've learned to just scroll past posts I disagree with UNLESS they are outright xenophobic in any way, or show violent/inappropriate material. I've taken people off my friends list over that stuff.

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/2 02:28:45 )
════════════════⠀ ∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

blows noisemaker

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘ ⠀════════════

⠀∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀art shop⠀·⠀gallery⠀·⠀closet⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀buying / questing: capricorn ⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

art by kiwi and koneko <3

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/2 02:29:54 )
@Totalanimefan: I agree with you about FB. I'm still there but only to keep one finger on the pulse of a couple groups I'm involved with. My tolerance for it is gone and it really makes me not like people... even my friends!!

I posted about the missing item in the microphone thread, pinged Vozzy. We'll see what happens now, I suppose

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/2 02:30:59 )
Hey xvz! :) How's it going?
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/2 02:31:05 )
WooHoo! Now we can make NOISE!!!
Welcome, xvz !

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.