Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2020 Event Hangout: ~page prizes!~ RNG prizes ~ Come Chat- all welcome!

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/9 20:49:10 )

Hi there Sunny.

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/9 20:50:42 )

Hmm, wondering if there is anything in there about unlawfully firing you instead of teaching you the new system. Could be grounds for an appeal or suing them.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/9 20:54:56 )

Hey Total. Sorry to hear that your workplace troubles are still ongoing.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/9 20:56:35 )

I wish. I have a monthly contract with them that normally just gets extended. It’s been like what for months. I thought after a few months they would see my good work and make me permanent. But I guess freaking not. And the new person they hired doesn’t have any experience in the field. Just a related field so that’s like wow. You just wanted me gone. It’s not because I’m not qualified.

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/9 20:58:02 )

Yikes, that makes it even more rough. -sends all the hugs-

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/9 20:58:28 )

@sunny: yup. Yesterday. They asked me to do something for the team and I wasn’t even in the team email. It’s like ok, if I’m not important enough to be in those meetings or emails then don’t fucking ask me to do an extra task. That’s so insulting. I was pissed.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/9 20:59:07 )

-hugs- thank you. I hope I’m able to get another work from home job in my field soon. It’s tough in these times.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/9 20:59:13 )

@Totalanimefan: oh man that's a really shitty way to treat a person, never mind an employee :/

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/9 21:01:04 )

Best of luck! I would think that during these times, they would want more people to do from the home jobs.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/9 21:09:09 )

@sunny: yeah. I have never been treated that way. They can Fuck off. And I know the rest of the team has been having a ton of meetings together without me cause last Friday it was my first meeting with the whole team and the person that doesn’t want to keep me was like I know we have had a lot of meetings together this week. And I was like ???! But I had to put on my poker face.
It makes me totally not want to do my job when I know that I’m not respected. My boss and coworkers totally do but not the person in charge above all of us. :/

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/9 21:10:18 )

@dragoness129: I would hope so. But I heard in DC they are starting to bring people back into the office (mostly part time) and I’m like that is a horrible idea! Also Trump made most federal employees go back to work. Some are still WFH.

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/9 21:18:55 )

Agreed! Being treated like that would make me not want to do my work either!

Hmm, they probably will have to wear the face masks full time when they work though.
Where I work doesn't have any work from home options. It's a gas station/food service place.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/9 21:22:35 )

Yeah I know you work at a gas station. I hope you and your coworkers are able to stay safe. I would be worried about it all the time.

How are you doing by the way? I don’t want to make this all about me. Lol

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/9 21:25:54 )

We are all keeping safe, but the people who run the alcohol liquor license are the ones the state governor chose to enforce the face mask requirement policy and they are all on our ass about our customers not wearing them. We have all the signs up and offer them a free mask when they get to the counter. Not our fault that the customer is the one refusing to wear the mask. Like?!? WTF do you want us to do about it? Hold them down and strap a mask around their face? Seriously!
[It pisses me off so much]

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/9 21:34:05 )

I think 100% customers should wear masks but how are you doing to make them? It’s just going to result in them yelling at you.
I need to use public transportation to get around since I don’t have a car. Most times I don’t mind cause even if 100% of people on the street aren’t wearing masks, on the bus or the train people do.
One bus ride about half of the people on the buses were wearing masks but below their nose. I wanted to yell at them but I couldn’t. There was even one girl that sat directly behind me even though there was a ton of open seats. The bus was less than half full.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/9 21:34:37 )

You don’t need to become internet famous over some Karen.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — buckaroo Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/9 21:37:29 )
"You don’t need to become internet famous over some Karen."

that's a good one, i'm gonna start saying that to myself every time i go out and want to strangle someone

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/9 21:37:35 )

Have you guys ever tried darkmilk chocolate? IT's like half and half. I'm eating some right now :D

Donator — buckaroo Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/9 21:38:18 )
is it good? i've never seen that before !
i waaaaant gimme gimme i must try

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/9 21:38:37 )

it's so good.

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.