Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2020 Event Hangout: ~page prizes!~ RNG prizes ~ Come Chat- all welcome!

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/9 19:08:04 )
"The future must know where you've been."

@Wildfire: Nope, not random! Just three cats - two of mine, one of my uncle n aunt's. It was pretty funny though, they were sitting in a triangle formation!

"The past predicts the state you're in!"

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/9 19:10:17 )
@0v7: Cats can be so weird. And cool. They really are their own type of entity!

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/9 19:13:44 )

@Wildfire: Earlier I went out to get some fresh air - was delighted to feel a cool breeze, and even more so when I found that my rescued cat was chilling out near me and decided to say hi :3

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/9 19:19:12 )
That's pretty neat. So you're looking forward to the cooler temperatures and it sounds like you might be getting some soon?

It's far too hot here, still - and will be for quite some time, but this summer has not been completely oppressive like the last couple of summers, and it seemed fairly comfortable this morning when we were walking the dogs... in that "it's still Florida and 90*" kind of way...

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/9 19:25:04 )

It's about 70 here right now, and it's sooo nice compared to the 90s heat. I'm so ready for the cooler temps to stay :D
I hate hot weather, but that could be because I'm more sensitive to temperature n can't exactly cool down as easily as I can warm up, yknow?

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/9 19:28:28 )
I do know, although I tend to run the opposite. Being cold is more uncomfortable and harder for me to deal with than being hot... not that I enjoy being drippy-sweaty-hot, but at least I can still function on that end of the heat spectrum. I don't when I'm so cold I can't feel my extremities and and sore from shivering!

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/9 19:29:51 )

If only we could somehow equalize each other's temperature sensitivies lol

I quit Voltra. Read my profile.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/9 19:32:13 )
LOL. Yeah "I'll trade you three degrees of heat, for your three degrees of cool"...

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/9 19:40:55 )

Doing pretty good. Getting the kids from school and showing off my new purple hair.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/9 19:49:01 )
@dragoness129: LOL! Purple hair is fun! How are the kids doing with school?

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/9 19:52:00 )

I finally found a brand that is giving me the dark shade of purple I have been looking for.
They are doing pretty good. In 6th grade already.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/9 19:53:37 )
@dragoness129: oh wow! I didn't think your kids were that old already! I'm happy to hear they're doing well, though! And congrats on the purple hair - it really is fun walking around with funky-colored hair, isn't it? I always enjoyed watching people's expressions when they noticed

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/9 20:22:52 )

Yeah, they are growing up so fast!
So much fun! The last time I had purple hair, it was more of a fushia shade. :/ This one is a dark violet shade.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/9 20:24:39 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Snowboarder | Capricorn | Scorpio | Berry Citrus | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Heartbreak Coffin x1 | Merlantis | Cancer | Virgo | Butterfly Kisses | Key to Heaven | Eclipse | Mother Anthropoda | Avian Misery | Falling Star

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: yep their definately working 'nods' took a nap so my shoulder's aren't as sore now 'yawn' ugg.. now i just gotta wake up. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/9 20:29:22 )

dragoness129:
[color=purple][center]

That is ridiculous! -sends you all the hugs- They should just train you on the new system rather than finding a replacement for you.
Not fair to have you loose your job over that!

💯 this is how it should be. Instead they are replacing me and I’m being thrown out with the old system. I was so upset about it last week but now I’m more angry. [/color]

[/center]

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/9 20:30:45 )
Wildfire:
I do know, although I tend to run the opposite. Being cold is more uncomfortable and harder for me to deal with than being hot... not that I enjoy being drippy-sweaty-hot, but at least I can still function on that end of the heat spectrum. I don't when I'm so cold I can't feel my extremities and and sore from shivering!

This is also me.
I’m a Floridian and you always have to be ready for the Heat. I would rather be hot than cold too for the same reasons. The cold makes me sore from the shivering. Also my hips always get cold and itchy really quickly.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/9 20:35:25 )

Hey guys.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/9 20:43:14 )

I am, once again, writing.

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/9 20:48:03 )

I would be super angry about it too. Is there any way to can fight it through coorperate or higher ups or whoever?

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/9 20:48:59 )

It was my boss’s boss decision. My boss and my coworkers wanted me to stay.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.