Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2020 Anniversary Memories (Raffle Inside)

Voltie — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/2 16:33:35 )

For my memory, I'll talk about the previous event! I was part of Team Sound, and it was really fun to post with everyone and help our team achieve victory. It took a lot of posting, but we never gave up. We even had to fight against some awful lag at one point until it was fixed. In addition to all of the posting, it was cute seeing everyone make marshmallow avis as well~

★~~Questing~~★

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/2 17:49:17 )

reaping ritual '18 (cirque) was my first voltra event and still my favorite. it was so immersive, creative, had cool NPCs and event items, IT WAS SO GOOD. best part was interacting with NPCs and getting roasted by constance
also, that site theme change in the middle was wicked, im still reeling

when the undercurrent first opened and the post-it notes thread was active ADLKFJ the fast-posting was fun and we had a lot of.. interesting.. convos in there, I also ended up making... tch... friends... who are all amazing people (and you nerds know who you are)

the solstice event when we flooded the forum with "event freebie" threads ;3c
or the time we sent all those lavender flowers to Vyc during the vibrance day contest asdfljk

thanks for good times voltra

Donator — buckaroo Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/2 19:39:06 )
my favorite memories completely surround the last event
it was my first event, and my first week on Voltra in general!
the event forums were so lively and fun, and it helped me to get involved and engage with other users
i don't have any close friends here yet, but everyone's always been so kind to me
and there's never been a time when i was in a thread and not smiled or laughed or chuckled
this community has become a place where i really feel comfortable ^^

honestly, i can't wait to make more memories!

Donator — She,Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/3 01:15:19 )

Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.

I don't have many memories I just joined. I wish i could share memories

Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality.

Donator — UWU/ Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/3 02:08:54 )
@Keturah: Make da meme alive hue hue hue

@tsundererra: I'm glad that you enjoyed voltra OuO If it weren't for flexi time at work from home, i'll be consistent be online with the majority's time zones.. rip
月の兎 ☆★☆ 鹿の光
カイル • WISHLIST

Donator — stand user Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/3 17:50:58 )

i joined voltra like ,,, a few months ago, and since then the community has been super caring and just really open? it's super fun to be on the forums when i need decompressing and i wish i joined in the earlier days so that i could've experienced it all with my new found friends. now i'm bogged down in homework, thinking about the day i can talk to my friends again ;w;

🖤

Donator — buckaroo Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/3 22:55:29 )
@Kittyzilla: i pretty much just joined too !
but can't wait to start making memories c:
participating in the event forums, i've already made a few good ones !

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/4 01:40:10 )
Oh, it's nice to see people posting some nice memories!

I'll post one of mine too:
When I first joined I was really surprised by how many people made a point of coming to my introduction thread, saying hi, answering my silly confused questions and unexpectedly gifting me things. After being around web forums for a very long time, it was really great to have the reminder of what it is to be a new member on a new site of genuine -and genuinely welcoming- people. <3

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — She,Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/4 01:57:02 )

Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.

@icedchai: True i mena i guess i could say the memory of making friends but that was like four days ago

Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality.

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/4 05:23:01 )
════════════════⠀ ∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

ah i have only been around since may or so but i had a really nice time at the last event!
it was my first one on here and i didn't know what to expect ^^ it was super fun chatting w everyone and meeting new ppl i hadn't talked to before!
i definitely got to know a lot of ppl better who i hadn't interacted w before much :-)

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘ ⠀════════════

⠀∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀art shop⠀·⠀gallery⠀·⠀closet⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀buying / questing: capricorn ⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

art by kiwi and koneko <3

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/6 07:38:11 )
@Kairu: awe thank you, so sorry that I haven't really been on much, or at all been dealing with some stuff.

I have a lot of fond memories of a lot who are still on here, and the ones who arn't on here anymore.

This has been home for me, for a very long time! I haven't been online lately, been dealing with some stuff, but also because I am a brandrep for two different brands, that sell bath and shower products. So I am pretty busy with that, well taking care of my little one.

I miss a lot of you ♡
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Npc — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/16 17:38:57 )
“Thank you all for sharing all those really sweet memories! I’ve got something more to share too!”

Everyone who participated in this thread will receive an Anniversary Block Party '20 Goodie Bag.

Winners of raffle are as follows:

@Tsundererra: Anniversary Block Party ’20 Bundle
@grost: Anniversary Block Party ’20 Bundle
@Unicorn: Anniversary Block Party ’20 Bundle
@wrik: September ’20 Crate
@Aisukohi: Common Orb Fall ‘20
@Starlight: Mother Anthropoda Orb
@Kittyzilla: Butterfly Kisses Orb

You will find these items in your inventory! Thanks for participating!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.