Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ~*A Crystal Universe*~ (A Steven Universe Hangout)OPEN

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/21 01:54:39 )

~*A Crystal Universe*~

In a vast universe beyond our own, there exists beings that take on physical forms that represent their gem. Four large leaders rule a place known as Homeworld. These leaders, known as the Great Diamond Authority, are the hierarchy of the gem world. The top most leader, is White Diamond, followed by Blue and Yellow, and then the smallest...Pink.

Welcome to this small and humble hangout. For those who enjoy Steven Universe and like discussing the show, or showing off gemsonas. Yes, I realize the show is over but there's always going to be fans that enjoy talking about the series, as well as Steven Universe Future, and the Steven Universe Movie. What are your favorite moments of Steven Universe? Favorite fusions? Fusions you wished happened? Or even show off your gemsona. Everyone is welcome here to share.

"Oh, the tired horror!"

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/21 02:13:34 )

~*A Crystal Universe*~

♦List of Gemsonas♦

User: Crystalkitsune85

User:creativitea

"Oh, the tired horror!"

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/21 02:15:32 )

Now open for people to come and chat!

"Oh, the tired horror!"

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/21 03:55:25 )
Man or woman... It doesn't matter! One of Strength.. And nobility...

Awww I just recently purged all my gem OCs ;w;
I haven't used them in ages!
But SU still holds such a big place in my heart! I still listen to the music when the mood strikes me!

My favorite moments of Steven Universe? Smoky Quartz's fusion blew my mind!
The Answer is one of my all time favorite episodes *u*
A Single Pale Rose is also one of my favorite favorite episodes for spoilery reasons I won't get into ^^;;

My favorite fusion?? Garnet is a given xD
Opal *u* Love that giant woman lmao
Sardonyx has one of my favorite designs!!!
Mega Pearl I think she's called? The fusion between Pearl and Volleyball.... I got major Utena vibes off of her and it made me fall in love lmao

A fusion I wish happened, would be Peridot and Garnet =w=;;
Or Lapis and literally anyone else XD
I actually would have loved to see any Fusion where Ruby and Sapphire weren't together? like, Pearl/Sapphire or Amethyst/Ruby, Maybe Ruby/Steven?
A Jasper/Amethyst fusion would have made me sob sweet hot tears tbh
Maybe a bismuth fusion? Pretty much any gem I haven't seen fused I would have loves to see fused THE DIAMONDS MAYBE??? haha Blue/Yellow diamond fusion would have made my cry as well lmao

Gosh, I haven't talked SU in such a long time *w*;;

How about yooouuuu? *u*

Is always a prince.

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/21 05:15:00 )

@Keo:

Wow I didn't expect anyone so enthusiastic haha! Well personally I loved that the foreshadowing of Obsidian. The fact that the statue that looms over the beach house is in fact Obsidian. So that's my favorite fusion.

And I believe that the mega pearl was a nod towards Revolutionary Girl Utena. My friend who obsesses over SU, also loves RGU and about pooped bricks when she saw that. She and I would usually go back and forth on theories and stuff when we watched new episodes.

The fusion I wished happened and I really thought it would, was Peridot and Lapis. They were like polar opposites but became friends at the end, I expected at least an accidental fusion or something, but we didn't get one :<

Oh yeah for the Diamonds, I wondered like...if all four of them had fused would they of made like..Black Diamond or something. whatever color they'd end up, she'd be HUGE!!

"Oh, the tired horror!"

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/22 01:38:01 )

"Oh, the tired horror!"

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/22 04:04:33 )

"Oh, the tired horror!"

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/22 07:58:18 )

"Oh, the tired horror!"

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/22 21:33:55 )

@Crystalkitsune85: Nyahahaha I was and I guess still technically am a HUUUGE SU fan >w<;

I screamed when Obsidian appeared! ;0;
I loved her design! I always had my sneaking suspicions that the temple was a combined fusion of all the crystal gems but to see her live! ugggh what an experience!
Her color scheme is gorgeous!

I lost my shit when I saw her! I adore RGU! It's one of my favorite favorite series ;w;

Lapis and Peridot fusion would have been nice to see. They way the grew close together it would have only made sense if those two fused :0
But considering Lapis' past fusion I can see why she wasn't tempted to fuse again within the series. I think Sugar herself said that Peridot was a representation of asexuality and that's why she never fused with anyone.

Black Diamond ;0; oh the possibilities! ;m;
I can't imagine how big she'd be! I mean White Diamond alone is gigantic! Greg would die hahahaha

Is always a prince.

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/22 22:07:12 )

@Keo: I think the funniest of all fusions was Steg, when Steven fused with his dad. That was A Jojo's nod I think. It was super weird to see them fuse together. I know Stevonnie is pretty nice, but Steg is...something else lol!

"Oh, the tired horror!"

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/22 22:15:02 )

@Crystalkitsune85: I loved Steg's deisgn! Though the fusion itself was weird lmao
I felt Steg was rather sexy for like a father/son fusion xD

Stevonnie is beautiful! I love her design to!

I wonder what other human/Steven fusions would have looked like!
A Steven/Lars one would have been nice!

Is always a prince.

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/22 22:44:58 )

@Keo: Steven/Lars when he was regular color or when he brought him back to life and he turned pink? lol.

Also that one version of Steven when he's also pink, when he was channeling his Mothers' attitude problem towards the end. When he got huge and was pink lol.

I found this which looks like a good version of their fusion

Or this

"Oh, the tired horror!"

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/23 01:02:19 )

@Crystalkitsune85: oh dang! That's some nice artwork :0
I like that second one a lot! *w*
I love how big the hair gets lol!!

I was low-key sad that Lars and Sadie didn't end up together ;3;
Shep was really cool, but I kinda wished we got to get to know them better before introducing them as Sadie's significant other.

Is always a prince.

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/23 01:28:52 )

@Keo: Steven Universe Future was basically to tie up loose ends, but they really should have featured more with Sadie and Lars than just showing them in passing that they moved on. Though it was cool Lars made his own bakery.

"Oh, the tired horror!"

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/23 04:27:59 )

"Oh, the tired horror!"

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/23 04:52:50 )

@Crystalkitsune85: I honestly wish future was just a bit longer or maybe got a second season because it felt to fast for me :<
I wanted to explore more of beach city and revisit old friends. There seemed to be a lot of cameos and that was nice but, I would have liked a more in depth look at Beach City and how things and people have changed over the time skip >n<;

Is always a prince.
I'm gone babyyyyyyy~~~
You can find me on
DV // TH // Lasria
....Sry I don't do discord....

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/23 04:57:30 )

@Keo: Yeah pretty much all the things that happened were kind of glossed over. They were mentioned but Steven didn't like let everyone know he was leaving. I think it'd of been nice to have visited like the pizza place, talk to Mr Smiley, Hang out with Lars at his bakery, you know all that good stuff. I kinda hope that they *might* do like a "after Steven finds himself, and he and Connie are older and like married or something" episode. Or movie or something @_@

"Oh, the tired horror!"

Donator — xe/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/23 09:30:12 )
⭒✰would you like an adventure now...

A steven universe hangout??
I think I've found the place for me!

and if we sharing gemsonas i guess i'll share both of mine

...or should we have tea first?✰⭒

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/23 23:57:29 )

@creativitea: Mind if I put your Gemsonas on the Gemsona page? I thought it'd be fun to list all the ones people post so they can see them :)

"Oh, the tired horror!"

Donator — xe/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/24 09:48:29 )
⭒✰would you like an adventure now...

Yeah, sure! I might post in here if I make more at some point, too
(ps; if you would like to link their character pages, i have that too)
chrys
aqua

...or should we have tea first?✰⭒
please ping me, i am ditzy!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.