Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ~*A Crystal Universe*~ (A Steven Universe Hangout)OPEN

Donator — pancake Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/24 10:53:51 )
Oh gosh, I just rewatched the entirety of everything a few weeks ago. It was so nice seeing episodes I hadn't seen in so long.
I often don't enjoy music, so if I realize I'm getting into a musicless funk I sometimes pay SU songs on Spotify. Then my boyfriend gets into it and we play the songs for a week or so. Lol.

The show has meant so much to me since I started watching it, back in 2014. It's impossible to pick a favorite anything. I remember when We Need To Talk came out and I realized that I wasn't in love with my cheating ex anymore. Reconnecting with an old friend over the show and screaming the songs in our old apartment as we watched the episodes again and again. Dressing up as Amethyst for Halloween in 2015. Heck, all my cats are named after gems. (Sugilite and Opal had five kittens; Sapphire, Ruby, Amethyst, Garnett, and Pearl. I kept Sapphire and Pearl from their litter)

Sugilite was almost Malachite, as they were my two favorite fusions at the time. Then I got little Opal, who I named before I realized he was a boy, and he was so gorgeous he got the name immediately. Honestly, I love all the fusions, but Sardonyx is my least favorite. Idk why, I never liked her design much and her personality is just too much for me.

Idk who I would have liked to see the most. But I would have liked to see Steven with Sapphire and Ruby, separately. But I really just need to see all the fusions. I'm too curious. D;

I don't have any gemsonas myself. I always get so wrapped up in the details and never finish. But I've drawn a few of my friend's sonas. They're all so cute.

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/25 00:01:53 )

@blinkini:

Here is fan art of Steven and Sapphire

Steven and Ruby

And Steven and Garnet

"Oh, the tired horror!"

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/25 23:43:07 )

"Oh, the tired horror!"

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/27 00:01:46 )

"Oh, the tired horror!"

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/28 04:50:28 )

"Oh, the tired horror!"

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/29 04:18:28 )

"Oh, the tired horror!"

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/30 06:09:04 )

"Oh, the tired horror!"

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/1 05:36:19 )

"Oh, the tired horror!"

Donator — xe/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/2 11:03:26 )
⭒✰would you like an adventure now...

@blinkini: the fact that you named your cats after gems is so wholesome!!
(ps; would not be mad if you decided to share pictures of them)

...or should we have tea first?✰⭒
please ping me, i am ditzy!

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/2 22:36:47 )

I named the cat I had, after the cat from Sailor Moon. Actually her full name was Luna Ryo-oki Athena. I couldn't decide on a name so I just gave her three XD. It's fun to name pets after programs you enjoy. The only name I have that's tied to a franchise right now, is Chocobo, my yellow parakeet named from the birds on Final Fantasy. Amusing enough, I never played any of the Final Fantasy games, but I did play a Minecraft mod, that was fantasy based, that had elements from both Legend of Zelda and FF. You could get rupees and hearts like LoZ but you could find and tame Chocobos and breed them.

"Oh, the tired horror!"

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.