Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Games mobile / ios games?

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/7 04:35:31 )
════════════════ ∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

i got a new phone recently (last one went rip) and it means i finally for the first time in my life Ever .......... have room for games on my phone :-D

pls gimme recs!! i usually like puzzle adventure games but i'm really open to anything!

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘ ════════════════════════

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/7 07:40:08 )

The current games I have on my phone

Emoji Blitz ( Which is a race against the clock matching game) with Disney Characters.
Pokemon Go
Coin Dozer (drop coins to get prizes. But it's like a sit in the bathroom game really)
Puzzles and Dragons (which is a match element orbs to 'attack' monsters in dungeons.)
Monster Super League (Which is also a battle game you use with monsters, but it's 3D and it's better for a tablet)

There's also like

Bejeweled,
Candy Crush
Merge Dragons
Merge Magic

But then I realize that I have a Android and you want iOS. But, you can still try to see if any of those games are available on the iOS store. T^T

"Oh, the tired horror!"

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/7 09:03:34 )
**** (> o . o <) ****

The only game I'm playing is Aggretsuko (which is a match 3 game). :viosweat:

Used to play Sims Mobile and Dragon Raja but I gave up on them due to the lack of interest.

Donator — Frog bless Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/7 16:15:15 )

The only apps I keep on my phone for any length of time are picross games, a couple mindless word games, and otome. IDK if any of that interests you lol.

If you like picross/nonograms though, Nonogram Katana will keep you entertained forever.

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/7 20:36:06 )

for simpler games - cat game, homescapes/gardenscapes, i love hue

the ones i play more recently are more rhythm/collecting pretty boy games :^D
touken ranbu, hypmic ARB, twisted wonderland... yehaw

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/7 21:26:28 )

yesss tysm for all the recs so far!! keep em coming if anyone thinks of any more i'm def checking them all out :3

wow some of these look v pretty and fun !!

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/7 21:33:15 )

i've never played an otome style game before, it seems like a format that's specifically popular for mobile??
i would be interested in trying one out :0

3d games for mobile also were never a possibility on my old phone so interested to see how that goes as well :3

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/7 22:34:36 )

I would rec Roll The Ball and Block! Hexa Puzzle for brain training games. CodyCross if you like answering questions. Family Yards: Memories Album if you like renovating things.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/7 22:37:33 )

O and Neko Atsume if you like cats.

Donator — Frog bless Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/8 02:49:24 )

Date sims are popular on mobile because they can nickel and dime you to DEATH lol. Still, a lot are mostly free plus have ways to earn paid currency without actual money.

Let's see then... Mystic Messenger sucked me in pretty hard for a while. The premise is weird but the characters are fun and the story really does get interesting as you try to put all the pieces together.

I like the ones by Cybird but it's kind of on rails since the choices you make don't really matter. The stories and art are cute though. Plus they give you a little avi to dress up. (Ikemen Revolution is my favorite)

The Arcana is a refreshing change of pace with a compelling mystery, but it also lets you pick your pronouns which is a lot more inclusive than most that just assume you're female and that's that. It also has male and female love interests.

Lately I've been playing Obey Me! which is a card collecting/otome game, but the characters are SO. FUN. The writing is also very clever and never actually acknowledges your gender making it inclusive for everyone (that likes boys).

Anyway those are my mobile recs for otome/date sims.

Mallow Tumbleweed
My Sons

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/8 18:17:02 )
FREE ART 4 CAT THREAD

oo ok nice ty again great recs!! :-D

and thanks for the rundown priestess super helpful!!! gonna try some of these out :3

⠀∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀art shop⠀·⠀gallery⠀·⠀closet⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀buying / questing: capricorn ⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

art by kiwi and koneko <3

Voltie — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/18 23:46:45 )

I just started playing a game called Among Us recently. It's similar to Mafia/Werewolf, Trouble in Terrorist Town, and Town of Salem. The goal of the game is to find and eject all of the impostors or complete all tasks before the impostors can kill most of the crew.

★~~Questing~~★

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/31 08:48:43 )
I love to play the Archana, it's my most favorite game, infact for playing this game, I especially bought a standing desk from couponcodify, because I got tired to sit long, and my lockdown almost passed to play this game.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.