Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Camp Breaker 2020 [art freebies] keep me company?

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/3 02:49:55 )

@Valefor: I just feel like I'm alone in my interests and I annoy people when I talk about them. I'm pretty used to being alone in my fandoms among my offline group.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/3 02:52:00 )
@valefor: Let's see if we can't reach at least Page 30 with fun talks to be had.
Like say, you go on Netflix before?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/3 03:57:47 )

@Valefor: The thing for you?
I need SFW art samples, lol.
So it'd be a thing to prove to others (AND myself) that I can draw other OC's or characters just as well as I draw my own

♫You taste the silver, Sara! You taste the crown. | You thirst for blood from the roses in hand.♫

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/3 05:08:41 )

@DevilkinBoi: I feel youuu! I not active in fandoms (in terms of talking/chatting) so I'm usually alone. ^^; I've only recently gotten out of my bubble and participating in fandom group chats and whatnot. >< You're definitely not alone in that aspect!

@LupaPrinceRomulus: Good luck trying to reach page 30. xD I won't be disappointed if we don't. Either way, I got to chat and post more! xD
    And yea, I go on Netflix. I have a sub lol. You?

@Amber Lynne: I see. Is there something you 're looking to improve?

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/3 05:41:13 )
@valefor: Do you go on Discord sometimes?
I know folks who tend to go there for what it's worth, so there's that.
Also let's see about proving you wrong for the right reasons.

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/3 05:57:46 )

@Valefor: Illustrations. I've been working on one, but it's NSFW, and I want a SFW example of my illusts. Lol.
If you want to see the wip, I can send over discord. It's nothing extreme, just bare breasts, lol, but enough to not be good for Volt. for obvious reasons.

♫You taste the silver, Sara! You taste the crown. | You thirst for blood from the roses in hand.♫

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/3 12:40:05 )

@Valefor: -high fives- You can always talk to me about them! :3

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/3 21:19:51 )
@devilkinboi: While we wait on Valefor to reply, how's your day going?

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/3 21:22:13 )

@LupaPrinceRomulus: Just resting. Had to pick up food earlier, but I got it done quickly. Giving the dog a break before I resume trying to untangle all the knots in his hair.

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/3 22:59:35 )

@LupaPrinceRomulus: Sometimes. Why?
    Netflix is fine when you find something to watch. xD There's other streaming services out there too. c:

@Amber Lynne: Nah, I'm fine. xD Nothing again't nsfw, I just don't wanna see it haha. xD

@DevilkinBoi: Awesome! And likewise too. I think right now the only fandom we're both in is Obey Me. xDD

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/3 23:04:11 )
@devilkinboi: How's that going?
@valefor: Ever wanna hang out sometime at Discord?

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/3 23:05:54 )

@Valefor: Well, if you have any others you wanna talk about, that's okay with me!

@LupaPrinceRomulus: I think I untangled most of them... but he has so much hair, it's hard to tell.

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/3 23:18:00 )

@Valefor: Totally fair! It ain't for everyone.
good way to practice anatomy though

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/3 23:28:26 )

@LupaPrinceRomulus: I'm on the site server if you wanna chat.

@DevilkinBoi: Ooh, speaking of fandoms, have you seen The Umbrella Academy? I just finished season 2 today. xD
    Do you watch a lot of anime or read a lot of manga. I may be lacking in those departments since I only keep up with a few. ^^;

@Amber Lynne: Haha yea xD
    It really is! I always sketch out the body before sketching clothes and all that. Gotta have the anatomy right before add everything else. xD

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/3 23:30:30 )

@Valefor: Oh totally.
I've actually run into a few people in the past who were so against the nude figure that they never put details in those areas.
As in. Boobs? what're those?
Crotch/groin? Didn't matter. ALWAYS a skirt.
No bare middriffs either.

... and their anatomy was really borked too. DX

I really hope that they grew into realising that drawing the basic form ain't 'dirty'. > <

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/3 23:34:48 )

@Valefor: I've been wanting to watch it, but mom tends to hog the Netflix during the hours I wanna watch and the times I'm home alone, I'm too busy doing other things. I'll get to it eventually. Anime... I was watching Saint Seiya, but took a break since one of the characters just frustrates me to no end and I can only take so much of her. I wanna slap her. xD Manga... I'm reading Claymore, and Monster and the Beast(Amazon had it on my recommended).
Lucifer's Pet

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/3 23:36:09 )
@devilkinboi: So much hair?
@valefor: Thanks, I'd appreciate that.

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/3 23:38:00 )

@Amber Lynne: Right!! There's nothing wrong with nudity. How else are ya gonna be able to improve if you don't study every part of the body? All these misconceptions some people have. :(

And yea...I hope they realize the error of their ways. Drawing a bare figure doesn't have to have that intention of being dirty lol.

@DevilkinBoi: Aww, that's too bad. But I hope you get to watch it! It's really good! I mean, maybe you can watch it with your mom. xD

I've heard of those anime/manga series but have never watched/read them. >< And lol, I feel ya with certain characters too. Sometimes, they can ruin the series for me because I can't stand their personality or whatever. :(

@LupaPrinceRomulus: Can't promise I'll always be responsive tho. ^^;

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/3 23:42:35 )

@Valefor: Just because you draw the nude figure doesn't mean you gotta put the details in. Just.... get the shapes and whatnot.

Worst part, they were 22 at the time.
And pretty decent for art aside from their slightly borked anatomy. DX

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/3 23:45:37 )

@Amber Lynne: Exactly! Get the basic shapes and have decent proportions and anatomy (if they're not going for anything super stylized).

Ooh ouch. ^^; Well, I wanna say art is a slow learning process haha.
(ง •̀_•́)ง

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.