Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Camp Breaker 2020 [art freebies] keep me company?

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/1 01:34:05 )

omg the site lag is killing me dja;kdghj

@DevilkinBoi: LOL maybe they don't want to be tamed? xD Ooh, undercuts are so cool.
    And yeah, best to wait for the rush to die down. Better safe than sorry, right? >< I think the ones around me have been opened for the past month. I may just make an appointment towards the end of the year lol.

@Amber Lynne: I...don't know. xD I hope it will be better at the very least LOL.
    How about you?

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/1 01:52:35 )

@Valefor: My hair has always been I DO WAT I WANT. Sure, I can get it cut and styled, but day after, it's already back to being wild. I'm going to message him soon to ask when he has a spot open, preferably a Wednesday or a Friday(mother usually works those days). Maybe he can help me pick something out. He's known me for years and has my preferences down to a T.

Donator — King Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/1 05:34:24 )
@Valefor: My phone autocorrected Vale to value. -sigh- sorry

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/1 07:25:06 )
**** (> o . o <) ****

@Valefor: Mmhmm. *nods* I can imagine no one wants to live in a weather where it's too hot or cold. Dx

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/2 03:38:49 )

Finally, I can post now that the site is loading faster! xD

@DevilkinBoi: I think your hair has a mind of its own! xDD And good luck with getting an appointment! I haven't found a hair dresser I like yet. Tbh, I just go get my haircut...for the sake of getting it cut short. xD I don't really style my hair much other than leave it straight or curl it a bit LOL.

@Dread Pirate: OH! Now it makes sense. It's too bad autocorrect ruined the joke LOL.

@ChiffonOrange: I actually love the cold winter weather! xD I'd rather have to freeze my butt off than sweat. xD

Donator — King Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/2 03:40:25 )
@Valefor: Yeaaah dang phone. lol How are you?

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/2 03:42:29 )

@Dread Pirate: I get hit pretty bad with autocorrect on my phone too. xD I feel that lol.
    And I'm pretty good! About to clean my desk since it's collecting dust lol.
    How about you? How's your weekend so far?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/2 03:47:40 )

@Valefor: that lag was brutal.
Hence the delay LOL

And fair.
Here's hoping it all goes well for ya~<3

and things are all right here ^ ^

♫You taste the silver, Sara! You taste the crown. | You thirst for blood from the roses in hand.♫

Donator — King Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/2 03:48:20 )
@Valefor: I am doing well. I just got off work about a hour or so ago so I am tooling around here and thinking of playing something I am not sure what though. My weekend has been okay nothing too bad except the work but C'est la vie.

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/2 03:48:52 )

@Valefor: I'll see about messaging him to ask about an appointment. He always makes sure to have space for me. He's a sweetheart!

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/2 03:52:21 )

@Dread Pirate: Nice to see you active, Dread~<3

♫You taste the silver, Sara! You taste the crown. | You thirst for blood from the roses in hand.♫

Donator — King Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/2 03:53:00 )
@Amber Lynne: I am gonna try to stick with it this time too lol
Dressed as goblins!
Do it all again!
See the friends all again!

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/2 03:59:54 )

@Amber Lynne: haha same. xD I just waited for the update to reply again. The site just wouldn't load for me. ; n;
    And I think I'll be fine. I've dealt with worse before lol.

Glad to hear it's alright for you!

@Dread Pirate: Get some rest if you haven't already espeically after work. c: But at least, you're weekend is okay so far.
    Yea...I'm just trying to post more to earn more badges. xD

@DevilkinBoi: Aww, that's very sweet of him!
(ง •̀_•́)ง

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/2 04:03:26 )

@Dread Pirate: Something tells me that 'good luck' is fitting here, lol.

@Valefor: That's fair.
That lag was brutal, but at least it's good now! ~<3

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/2 04:08:01 )
@Valefor: He's just a big old teddy bear. I can't wait to see him and just give him an update as to how everything is going. He always asks about me, family and such.

And throwing this guy into the pot just because. I haven't colored it yet, so I'll include the chibi I did that does have color.

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/2 04:12:20 )

@DevilkinBoi: two things: 1 - that chibi is adorable.
2 - I dig his design.
I know my opinion doesn't matter, but... I wanted to mention it, lol

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/2 04:16:43 )

@Amber Lynne: Thanks! I did the chibi first before I really settled on his particular design. The only thing I still have to work out are what his tattoos will be. I haven't gotten any ideas yet.

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/2 04:21:36 )

@DevilkinBoi: Totally fair! I often do chibis for initial concepts too, lol.
And ohhh, have fun with the tats! They can be both really good to do, but also a headache, XD

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/2 04:30:40 )

@Amber Lynne: The chibi was done more for having samples of sketches, lineart and fully colored. I just ended up going with him since he didn't have any art at the moment.
Lucifer's Pet

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/2 04:33:40 )

@DevilkinBoi: Hey, that's all the reasoning one needs, really. XD

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.