Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Camp Breaker 2020 [art freebies] keep me company?

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/31 09:00:56 )

These will be mostly sketches of some sort. maybe with color. just post an avi or an OC you want drawn. c:
    Also not first come first serve c:
    Buuut keep me company so i can earn more badges? o uo i'm just terrible at posting in general haha

art pickups
    DevilkinBoi

--- page prizes for some incentive! i'll choose a winner using a random number generator ---
    pg 10: colored bust
    pg 18: colored bust
    pg 26: colored bust
    pg 30: colored bust
    pg 49: colored halfbody

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/31 09:37:32 )

@Valefor: Hi there!
iluvurartkthxbye

♫You taste the silver, Sara! You taste the crown. | You thirst for blood from the roses in hand.♫

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/31 13:27:40 )
**** (> o . o <) ****

Henlo :3 I just checked your art and wanted to say they look good!

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/31 15:45:02 )

Just here to keep you company. I'm not home right now. Doggo needs his vaccines, so I brought him in and am currently waiting for them to call me in.

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/31 19:36:53 )

@Amber Lynne:

@ChiffonOrange: Aww, thanks! c: I've been on an art roll xD

@DevilkinBoi: Yess, keep me company and active to post. xD
    And I hope your doggo is okay! ><

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/31 19:55:20 )

@Valefor: Yeah, he's okay. He just needs to lose some weight(I already knew that) and some dental care, but he's otherwise a healthy boy! Now that he's finally got his vaccines up to date, I can take him to his grooming salon.

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/31 20:21:00 )

@Valefor: You doin' good? =)

♫You taste the silver, Sara! You taste the crown. | You thirst for blood from the roses in hand.♫

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/31 22:30:48 )

@DevilkinBoi: I'm glad to hear he's healthy. I guess he was getting a check up? And now he's hair cut and look his best. xD What kind of dog do you have?

@Amber Lynne: I'm pretty good! Just trying to keep myself busy while at home haha.
    How about you?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/31 22:46:53 )

@Valefor: XD
Busy busy?
you finding any success with that?

And I'm all right.
Been working on illustrations~<3
Want to make that my standard instead of just people. Lol

Donator — King Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/31 22:48:13 )
What's a value for hahaha.... Ill leave now
Dressed as goblins!
Do it all again!
See the friends all again!

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/31 22:57:04 )

@Valefor: No haircut yet. Has to wait at least 48 hours after vaccination to have a grooming appointment. I have a shih tzu.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/31 23:05:25 )
**** (> o . o <) ****

@Valefor: You're welcome c: So how are you feeling today?

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/31 23:12:59 )

@Amber Lynne: I'm trying haha. Just drawing and mentally preparing for my fall semester too. I almost forgot about it amidst this covid chaos lol. ><

Ooh nice! What type of illustrations? Scenery or landscapes?

@Dread Pirate: uhh.....forgive me but....that made no sense to me xDD

@DevilkinBoi: I see. I guess you still have some time with his current look. xD

@ChiffonOrange: I'm pretty good today. Nothing much aside from the usual. How about you? Any exciting plans for the weekend? c:

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/31 23:17:38 )
**** (> o . o <) ****

@valefor: I see *nods* That's good to hear! I'm fine, just woke up from bed aannd I had a cold due to air-conditioning lol

Hmmm... Not really :o

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/31 23:21:02 )

@ChiffonOrange: Rise and shine!! xD And oh no, the AC can be your worst enemy at times. I hope the cold isn't too bad for ya!

Haha, same. I don't have any plans either. Same as usual haha. xD

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/31 23:25:45 )

@Valefor: Yeah, I'll see about getting him an appointment soon. I need a haircut too! It's not uber long or anything, but it's a total mess and I've been doing my best to keep it tamed. I'm not a stylist though.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/31 23:26:23 )
**** (> o . o <) ****

@valefor: Hehe true, and it's alright. I don't the cold unless it gets way too cold to the point I have to turn the temperature up a little as I live in a country where it's humid xD

And yeah, that makes us two then lol

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/1 00:03:14 )

@DevilkinBoi: Haha, I feel ya. I...didn't want to go to a hair salon during a pandemic so i decided to cut my own hair. xD I wouldn't recommend it LOL. I didn't ruin it completely, but I wish I could give myself layers because my hair is thick. >< Buuuut I hope you can get a haircut too. Maintaining hair can be a struggle! xD

@ChiffonOrange: That's good to hear! At least, it's not too bad for ya! c: And ugh, humidity sucks. Especially paired with high heat :(

Haha, I think the only exciting thing for me this weekend is catching up on updated shows on netflix. xD
(ง •̀_•́)ง

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/1 00:13:59 )

@Valefor: I just cut the ends in the back and tried to keep my bangs out of my eyes. Their emo tendencies are too powerful! I know doing it yourself is no easy task. Mom immediately made an appointment to get hers fixed up as soon as the guy who dyes her hair told her they were open. Me? Mine opened about two months ago, but I decided to wait first. He was probably getting a ton of clients, so I wanted to wait until it slowed down. Plus I had to decide on what hairstyle to go for. I'm considering a buzzed undercut.
Lucifer's Pet

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/1 00:30:53 )

@Valefor: Totally fair.
Looking forward to the new term?

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.