Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Camp Breaker 2020 [art freebies] keep me company?

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/3 23:46:11 )

@LupaPrinceRomulus: Comes with owning a shih tzu.

@Valefor: Mom wouldn't be interested. She's not into those types of shows at all.

Claymore, I discovered through their ending theme being sung by an artist I liked. I read a synopsis and it caught my eye, so I've been reading it. I'm close to finishing it. Monster and the Beast, well... x'D Amazon knows me too well apparently, even though I hadn't looked up anything that would have suggested to them to recommend it.

Everyone else is fine, but geez, the female lead barely does much, constantly needs rescuing and she really has no personality to speak of. She isn't even that pretty! The male characters are way more beautiful and stunning than her.

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/3 23:46:21 )

@Valefor: Yesss

How've you been today, anyway?

♫You taste the silver, Sara! You taste the crown. | You thirst for blood from the roses in hand.♫

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/3 23:54:31 )

@DevilkinBoi: Aww dang. I tried. xD Well, I do hope you get to watch it eventually. <3

What's Monster and the Beast about? The titles sounds interesting. xD
    And ugh, that female character sounds annoying. I hate it when the female lead is damsel-in-distress type. :/
    Lol, don't want to assume but it sounds like a harem type series or something. ^^;

@Amber Lynne: I'm okay. Just finished binge watch a show lol. Haven't done much all day.
    Was gonna go prep an item i signed up for. xDD
    You?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/3 23:56:40 )

@Valefor: prep's probably a good idea, lol.
And I'm nosey, so what show? XD

♫You taste the silver, Sara! You taste the crown. | You thirst for blood from the roses in hand.♫

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/4 00:00:15 )

@Amber Lynne: Yep! Gotta get it started at the very least so I don't forget. xD

The Umbrella Academy LOL.

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/4 00:01:56 )

@Valefor: Yeah, don't forget XD

And is it any good?

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/4 00:13:00 )

@Amber Lynne: Too many things to do and not enough time in the world haha. xD

I think it's good. It's about a group of siblings with superpowers if you're into that.

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/4 00:13:33 )

@Valefor: It's one I was looking at to possibly check out. XD

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/4 00:16:48 )

@Amber Lynne: Ooh yes! I highly recommend it then! It's got action, drama, and great humor imo. xD

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/4 00:21:20 )

@Valefor: I'll definitely keep that in mind~
^ ^

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/4 00:25:31 )

@Valefor: Pretty much a monster saves a middle aged man and slowly falls in love with him. It's stupidly adorable. xD

Nah, it's not a harem series.

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/4 01:27:30 )

@Amber Lynne: Not proud of myself, but I binged all of season 2 so quick. xDD
    If you do watch it, I hope you enjoy it as much as i did!

@DevilkinBoi: Awww, that sounds so cute! LOL ima add that to my list of to-watch. xD

Nothing against harems, but the i feel like the female protag are always useless. //sigh ^^;

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/4 01:28:31 )

@Valefor: LOL
It happens.

ngl
I've done that before too.
Several times.

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/4 01:31:30 )

@Amber Lynne: That feeling when a show is that good that you binge it straight. xD
    The downside is when you finish it and want more. ; n;

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/4 01:33:59 )

@Valefor: yessss

that's why I try to NOT binge it in one sitting. LOL
But it's so easy with anime and whatnot, 'cause they're only 20 min eps.
DX

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/4 01:36:50 )

@Valefor: Monster and the Beast isn't an anime though, it's manga.

And again, Saint Seiya isn't a harem anime.

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/4 01:39:34 )

@Amber Lynne: I usually don't binge in one sitting. xD But ya know, being stuck at home due to a pandemic happens. xD
    That's so true! It is soo easy to binge anime in a sitting because of the shorter episodes. xD A good and a bad thing LOL

@DevilkinBoi: Omg, I'm so sorry! I wasn't reading your posts correctly. ^^; I was trying to multitask and ugh. Sorry about that! kdagj;kgdfhj
    But yes, I meant to say it will be on my to-read list. xDD

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/4 01:45:51 )

@Valefor: Just prepare for cuteness. Cavo, the monster, is totally me.
Lucifer's Pet

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/4 02:04:56 )

@Valefor: Precisely!
Watched any good anime lately? XD

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/4 03:19:50 )

@DevilkinBoi: My heart is always ready for cuteness. xD

@Amber Lynne: Maybe. xD A few of the ones I've watched are reboots LOL. There is one called Balance: Unlimited that I think just resumed airing again, and I really like it. c:
(ง •̀_•́)ง

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.