Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/26 04:29:34 )

โ˜… โ˜… โ˜…
    --into work from home, i've become a complete slob
    (still getting my work done)

i wake up like 1.5 hours after my old alarm, don't have a rigid schedule outside the vague work hours now we're all wfh
    eat 2 meals a day instead of 3
    regularly eating dinner at 9pm because it gets dark out so late
    the 2 hours i save from not commuting is just getting squandered away ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
    and i started out so well in the beginning too, getting my shit done on the side
    now all i do is play games on the side

tl;dr i've become a mess, anyone else relate? HAHAHAhahaha

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/26 07:15:21 )

I can totally relate. I used to go to bed at about 11:30pm, now it's hard to go to bed/sleep before 1am.
Sometimes I find that I'm still wearing yesterday's clothes because I have no more concept of time. I feel like it's still March, but also it's been 3 months since the pandemic but also it's been 5 months? I think? But Jan 2020 feels like it was 5 years ago. What even is time.

I try to eat at certain times and make it around the same time but I mostly just eat when I'm hungry.

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/26 15:17:09 )
โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• โˆ˜โ—ฆแต’ .โ‹†๏ฝกหšโ˜ฝหš๏ฝกโ‹†. แต’โ—ฆโˆ˜

130 days ............ that's so many days .................. Q__Q
and there are more days !!! to come !!!

be kind to urself tho !!!!
ur eating sleeping doing activities u enjoy and getting paid that sounds on top of ur life to me!!! :>

i feel like i've had to really readjust my lifestyle, for a while i felt down/gross/sad cuz i can't do the old stuff i enjoy but i didn't really have new stuff to do either
but more recently i feel like i'm starting to figure out what my lifestyle could look like / how i can make it work for me
like in the past i spent my free time hanging out w friends but now i spend all my time on voltra i've been getting back into art n writing n stuff :0
tbh i think i replaced social media w voltra too lol

โˆ˜โ—ฆแต’ .โ‹†๏ฝกหšโ˜ฝหš๏ฝกโ‹†. แต’โ—ฆโˆ˜ โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/26 17:21:24 )

Voltra has for sure been a lifesaver for me. I don’t know what I would have done with all my extra time before I started working again in July.
And it’s always nice to have people to talk to.

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/26 18:50:44 )

โ˜… โ˜… โ˜…
    @Totalanimefan: oh god yeah the concept of time in 2020 is fuckin wack

@xvz: tbh i am ready to hermit the rest of the year away, i don't want to go back to the office q_q
    but honestly i've been hermitting a lot lately anyway, i like to go out by myself 'cause then i can just go and browse at my own pace haha
    art-wise i've slowed down a lot more this year but i'm trying to produce less sketches and more finished pieces (keyword: trying)

alsoooo saaaame i've been spending more time on forums and it's been fun hah
    avatar forums are such a niche comfort for me tbh

Donator — Frog bless Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/26 19:03:35 )

I can definitely relate... I spend the time I would have spent commuting napping. Most days I at least managed to get dressed, though not always. Sometimes I'll go a week without remembering to brush my hair. Meals are pretty ambiguous. Often if someone doesn't remind me to eat or say "hey there's food here" I'll just skip meals completely. Work is still getting done without much issue but we aren't at our busy season yet (it's coming and I fear). It is nice to not have to find a conference room for every call though.

Mostly I'm doing fine since I'm kind of a hermit too. I worry that it's affecting my social abilities (which weren't the strongest to begin with) and I'll have some struggles if/when being around people is a thing again.

Mallow Tumbleweed
My Sons

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/26 19:25:51 )
Even though I go to work 40+ hours a week, I still need reminders of what day of the week and what date it is. My schedules, routines, and policies have changed so much in the last few months that it's hard to keep things straight anymore.
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/26 21:05:49 )
โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• โˆ˜โ—ฆแต’ .โ‹†๏ฝกหšโ˜ฝหš๏ฝกโ‹†. แต’โ—ฆโˆ˜

i don't think my office is gonna make me go in til next year at least :0
which i am grateful for, both for health and also bc i don't like going in lol
i think i would need a different routine for winter though cuz the days will be shorter then ...

i feel like ur always drawing! i feel like u already have a lot of output ??

yeah it is rly comforting, i enjoy not having to be an irl person lol

โˆ˜โ—ฆแต’ .โ‹†๏ฝกหšโ˜ฝหš๏ฝกโ‹†. แต’โ—ฆโˆ˜ โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

โ €โˆ˜โ—ฆแต’ .โ‹†๏ฝกหšโ˜ฝโ € {โ €art shopโ €·โ €galleryโ €·โ €closetโ €}โ €โ˜ฝหš๏ฝกโ‹†. แต’โ—ฆโˆ˜

โˆ˜โ—ฆแต’ .โ‹†๏ฝกหšโ˜ฝโ € {โ €buying / questing: capricorn โ €}โ €โ˜ฝหš๏ฝกโ‹†. แต’โ—ฆโˆ˜

art by kiwi and koneko <3

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/26 21:45:17 )

@pachi: There is no more concept of time. It was all a lie. I sometimes wonder if I will ever get back my concept of time, like even when we are all done with this.

I do like working from home though. I love not having to be in traffic for 45+ mins every day.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.