Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Camp Breaker 2020 Team Metal Cabin

Voltie — he/him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/27 07:36:55 )
you FOOL I'm placing a hex on you

Voltie — he/him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/27 07:39:26 )
DKHGDJHGDHGDHJ we're going to die in 7 days

Voltie — he/him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/27 07:40:41 )
oh I was going to draw the hands in extreme detail but then I decided.... I didn't want to have to draw that...

Voltie — he/him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/27 07:45:58 )
DYING HONESTLY?? like I HAVE to imagine it was pure laziness??

there was also a big controversy I remember... they sent out a re-edit of the movie because they forgot to edit hands and stuff and like they were even MORE human and it was just a mess

but yeah probably a fetish let's be honest

Voltie — he/him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/27 07:46:21 )
it reminds me of that one animated horror short, the cat with hands?

Voltie — he/him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/27 07:52:02 )
DYING THE HANDS like they forgot to edit them at all so it was just their actual full hands not blended in at all DKJHLKDJ

KJDHJKD it's like under 4 minutes long I remember when I first watched it it scared the crap out of me but that was so long ago, I can't say how creepy it actually is haven't rewatched it yet

i have a good story about it tho

Voltie — he/him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/27 07:54:19 )
so when I watched it I was sleeping in the basement at the time, which I've said... horror basement, bad choice KJDHKJD

but I also had my second cat Calliope. and she was like, the sweetest baby but she was a bit moody because she was pregnant at the time, and she never bugged me usually. ANYWAY after watching that I was in bed kinda on edge (not so much from that just like, in general, when am I not??) but I thought about it and was like 'huh' and as I was thinking about it, Calliope hopped up onto the bed and leapt RIGHT INTO MY FACE TO ATTACK (not serious she wasnt trying to hurt me DKJHDK)

but I LIKE JUMPED OUTTA BED SO FAST KDJHLJFHLFJKF GORL...

Voltie — he/him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/27 08:02:28 )
YEAH RIGHT??? DKHDLKJJKD LIKE IT'S LIKE "heh oka- OH OKAY"

KD:LKJDKLDJDKLD YEAH I NEARLY DID she's lucky I didn't I'm still sobbing... the trauma of it all...

also it hit me...

Voltie — he/him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/27 08:08:24 )
khDKHDJKD typical hollywood amirite? always baiting us, tch...

she was a coward then, weak. she should have finished me off when she had the chance.

DYING RIGHT??? KHDLJHDKJ oh my god I thought maybe the second time around I'd hate it less but I only felt myself like, GETTING ANGRY WITH IT?? DLHLDJHDJHDKD CATS IS RUINING MY LIFE

Voltie — he/him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/27 08:09:45 )
man rip my wrist kinda hurting I didn't even draw much today... I wasted it on a horror cat...

Voltie — he/him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/27 08:18:24 )
IM DYING?? DJLDHDK the worst phrase. I don't know if you've ever watched the movie Splice but for some reason, I always mentally conjure up the scene where the two awful little creatures fight to the death and I don't know why that's where my brain goes...

HURRY UP COWARDS I DON'T HAVE ALL DAY *JUDGEJUDYWATCH.GIF*

DYING YEAH HONESTLY GOD I was grumbling the WHOLE time, awful, abysmal, black hole of comedy and charm

IT WAS THO LIKE I even prepared them for it "this scene, you're not ready for it. you're not ready for the ending." and they were like "IS SHE STILL GOING????" the whole time LKJJHD

Voltie — he/him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/27 08:20:04 )
weh fine ILL TRY... gotta find something else to goof off with then...

and MOOD THO?? I didn't sleep enough last night but I also don't wanna crawl into bed

Voltie — he/him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/27 08:43:01 )
khkjHKLDLDJK if you'd seen Splice you'd know Splice... that movie's wack...

DYING you better win so that the entire rat squad can take that rocket trip and we can fight to the death on the moon. Chester Cheetah will be the referee.

RIGHT LIKE??? IT MAKES ME SO MAD AHHHH??? the lowest brow of comedy... the movie just comes to like, a SCREECHING halt every time they told a joke too it was so painful KJDHDKJ

DYING I KNOW LEGIT this is whats going to greet us in the end for all of our sins and misdeeds, I know it. I anticipate it.

Voltie — he/him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/27 08:44:25 )
I just played Vreg's game so I could get the actual prize DHDJK kinda just flew through it tho since like, have it memorized at this point HAHA

I got a LITTLE but maybe ;3c or I could continue being an awful little man

Voltie — he/him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/27 09:03:27 )
DKHDLJD yes... and SAME?? like I legit missed it so much and it's so much fun watching stuff with you guys we gOTTA CELEBRATE AND WATCH A LOTTA DUMB STUFF

I mean there's only one way to find out, right?

SAME?? like what did it add to the film?? OHH MAN you know what makes me the most mad?? Wilson and Corden did a super cringey stunt at the oscars where they went on stage dressed up like cats and said that the movie sucked because the effects team did a bad job. like dude... they did a bad job because they were given an unrealistic deadline and weird demands and were working crunch time?? but even if the effects ruled like... movie still woulda sucked because you two and your bad jokes were in it..... KJHJDK

DYING YEAH ITS A CRUEL FATE

Voltie — he/him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/27 09:04:30 )
DYING same, slide puzzles are my enemy... feels good defeating it tho

oh I'm going to be absolutely nasty little goblin tomorrow and be productive and work

Voltie — he/him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/27 09:16:34 )
KJDHLJDHDJK PLEASE I wanna see aliens, baby needs the weird boys...

COL DANDERS??? KDJHKLDJKD but yeah I do, the hip, cool fursona he gets commissions of on deviantart and FA

RIGHT?? like they're just doing their jobs and are always overworked and underpaid like damn, way to kick somebody while they're down..

THEY ARE THO I dont like them DKJHDK

Voltie — he/him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/27 09:17:30 )
we really have nobody but ourselves to blame tho... DKJHJKD I kid tho part of me loves it, loves to suffer, this isn't news

hehe

real talk tho I'm so upset I keep eyeing my tablet...

Voltie — he/him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/27 09:30:10 )
they are I love them and IM DYING KHJDLJHDLJKDKJD I FORGOT ABOUT THAT DJHLJD it was perfect

oh thats what gives it the zest you know (we deserve to be banned, dont even need to break a rule just banish us for existing)

OH YEAH M SURE if everyone I've heard about them is true... like.. DKJHLDJD UGH why couldnt they have just cast like... actually talented performers.. I still think the film wouldn't have been good tho it was all just a mess HAHA I'm still in the hate phase. I wonder if this will ever subside and only become funny again

Voltie — he/him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/27 09:31:15 )
DYING only way to earn items and currency... all hail the slide puzzle...

OOP MY HANDS FEELS BETTER

everyone else snoozing
later.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.