Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Camp Breaker 2020 Team Metal Cabin

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/27 20:04:15 )
@Priestess of Pie: No - he keeps turning away from me. He refuses to interact with me, so if he's part of moving forward in the game, I'm stuck

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/27 20:08:13 )
@xvz: and yes, what is it about errands always taking longer than expected??

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/27 20:08:18 )
I hate clearing my cache on my phone.
It takes 20 minutes to load pages each time until it finally settles back to normal.
And like 2 hours to load my inventory the first time.

Any clue if the bundle will be sold for currency or the item we forage?

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/27 20:10:38 )
I don't know. I hope all the uniforms and all the items are made available in one form of payment or another, though

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/27 20:10:46 )
════════════════ ∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

haha i think we tend to allot the time it takes for *just the task* and not the time it takes before and after the task, the dilly dallying that comes between it all

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘ ════════════════════════

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/27 20:11:12 )
════════════════ ∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

lina 2 hours sounds so painstaking i'm sorry you hve to deal w that :-(

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘ ════════════════════════

⠀∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀art shop⠀·⠀gallery⠀·⠀closet⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀buying / questing: capricorn ⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

art by kiwi and koneko <3

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/27 20:11:59 )
True. Although usually I do tack that stuff in to my time estimations, I didn't this time because it was a last minute, time-flexible task

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/27 20:13:59 )
My phone does not like having to cache all the images all over again.
The only reason the site loads so quickly on my phone is the cache. XD

Donator — Frog bless Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/27 20:16:17 )

@Wildfire: Make sure you have the "Robot" item in your inventory. If you don't then you haven't crafted it yet. To craft it click on one of the items used to make it "gloves, paint, bucket, etc" If you aren't able to, then you're missing an item. Make sure you have enough sticks too, 1 is not enough (though I forget the exact number... Vreg prompts you when you have enough)

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/27 20:20:14 )
The slidey tiles part of the game is just too hard. I’ve given up on that game for now.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/27 20:20:43 )
@Priestess of Pie: The robot is in the inventory. I have collected absolutely everything possible. I can't even save the game - I'm definitely stuck. I also just posted about it in the FAQ thread. Thanks for trying to help, though. Do you have any other ideas?

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/27 20:23:53 )
If you have the robot, you can go give it to him now. That should end the game and give you the rewards
Find me @ PlayWithErica on instagram, twitch, youtube, and discord.

Donator — Frog bless Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/27 20:24:22 )

@wildfire: Hmm it's hard to diagnose the exact problem when I can't see what you're doing... I'm running through the game once more to make sure everything works, but I know cookie did this morning as well.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/27 20:26:51 )
@Priestess of Pie:
@Cookie:

There is zero dialogue from him. He is ignoring me completely.
I have the robot in my inventory. I collected all the "stuff" from the game.
Whats-her-face next to Vichard keeps prompting me to go show him the robot, but again, he is just not interacting with me.

Donator — Frog bless Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/27 20:32:42 )

@wildfire: That's super weird... do you happen to remember the order that you completed each task? I can't seem to replicate this glitch.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/27 20:34:40 )
Not really, no. I kinda did everything at the same time... as I was running around collecting berries, I'd pick up sticks too, for example. The order of the tasks doesn't make sense that it would affect this stage of the game, given that the robot has been created and is just waiting for me to interact with Dude...

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/27 20:35:37 )
@Cookie: Thanks. I appreciate you guys trying to help out. This is 2 for 2 attempts at this game that have completely borked up for me :(

Donator — Frog bless Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/27 20:36:41 )

Yeah I'm just grasping at straws here because I'm not sure what glitched it for you. Cookie is probably right though.

Mallow Tumbleweed
My Sons

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/27 20:38:22 )
Eh - I posted in the FAQ thread, tagging Fozzy - he said he'd relay it to the coders. It sucks though because this is two for two attempts at the game that completely borked and now I'm stuck, unable to try again (unless I close the window; in which case, I assume I'll lose whatever progress I've made so far)

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/27 20:40:33 )
@Cookie: Oh yeah - trust me, I completely get it! It'll either work out or not, but I'm really not enjoying it so far, given my experiences with it :(
┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.