Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Camp Breaker 2020 Team Sound Cabin

Donator — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/4 01:09:29 )
─ ──┤ ├────────── ─

I think that my biggest issue is that the fear keeps me from drawing in the first place, not just from showing my art to people lol

─ ──────────┤ ├── ─

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/4 01:10:47 )

ahhhh hmmm
try mindlessly doodling?
or try copying art or doing still life?

Donator — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/4 01:11:55 )
─ ──┤ ├────────── ─

I do doodle sometimes, but I really want to be able to do full illustrations and stuff like that haha

─ ──────────┤ ├── ─

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/4 01:13:08 )

oh yeah -_- doing full illust is really tough too
honestly the one i finished yesterday is like the only major one i did this year........... i only really have like 1 or 2 per year, the rest is like ... doodle quality uhghhg

Donator — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/4 01:15:30 )
─ ──┤ ├────────── ─

yeah but also just "smaller" full illustrations? you know like a fullbody with a simple bg or a headshot
idk overall I just wanna do stuff that isn't just doodles I guess

─ ──────────┤ ├── ─

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/4 01:16:11 )

OK here I found the MLP OC. She was Princess Power Star. I made her for a friend, who had another Nintendo based character.

"Oh, the tired horror!"

Foxy lvl 2

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/4 01:16:11 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Snowboarder | Capricorn | Scorpio | Berry Citrus | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Chrysaora Witch x1 | Heartbreak Coffin x1

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ I'm more of a doodle person cause im not to good 'shrugs' b ut that's okay. <:3( )~~

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/4 01:16:31 )

oh yeah... i've been putting a bit more effort in at least slapping colours down 'cause i want to work on my colouring
i keep seeing art with really cool colouring and i wanna try it all

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/4 01:16:57 )

@Crystalkitsune85: cute!!

Donator — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/4 01:17:41 )
─ ──┤ ├────────── ─

Cute, that's definitely a good pose too!

─ ──────────┤ ├── ─
● sry, i'm not that interesting ●
also please ping me

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/4 01:18:31 )

also i keep on working on colours but i also want to work on having nice contrast/values in my work ahhhh

Voltie — Moody Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/4 01:18:40 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

hello, greetings everyone :vanora_smile:

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/4 01:20:45 )

heyyyy @MoodyBats:

Voltie — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/4 01:22:23 )

Hello Moody~

★~~Questing~~★

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/4 01:22:55 )

Needless to say Second Life basically ruined my enjoyment of My Little Pony. Lets just say, the other people in SL were either super toxic, over sexualized or just plain mean. My favorite character was Princess Luna, and there was one person in SL that did things with the character I didn't approve of, and she saw herself as Luna but was nothing like the show's version. She was manipulative, and used people for her own gain. If neither of you know what Second Life is, it's like IMVU where it's 3D socialization with avatars and stuff. But within the last 5 years or so, it turned from a nice place to hang out, to being filled of sex addicts, and it stopped being fun.

"Oh, the tired horror!"

Foxy lvl 2

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/4 01:23:04 )

man speaking of illusts i went back posted the full versions of the illusts i did for an illust book i did last year... ahh

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/4 01:24:07 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Snowboarder | Capricorn | Scorpio | Berry Citrus | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Chrysaora Witch x1 | Heartbreak Coffin x1

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Crystalkitsune85:

OK here I found the MLP OC. She was Princess Power Star. I made her for a friend, who had another Nintendo based character.

"Oh, the tired horror!"

Foxy lvl 2

I love it wow that's amazing. <:3( )~~

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/4 01:24:42 )

LMFAOOO was that person kinning luna or something
ugh sucks to hear it go downhill though :/

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/4 01:25:38 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ man i have a happy belly 'happy sigh' just make sme wanna snuggle up somewhere and enjoy haha. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/4 01:26:41 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ oh cool and i almost have enough for another orb 'happy grin' sweet..maybe I'll get something I don't have.. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.