Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Camp Breaker 2020 Team Sound Cabin

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/4 00:40:13 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Snowboarder | Capricorn | Scorpio | Berry Citrus | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Chrysaora Witch x1 | Heartbreak Coffin x1

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ yeah i can't do hands, i can sometimes do necks, s houlders are weak points for me the same with arms chest area's and the rest of the body..i can kinda do faces..and if its a baby face i can really do faces then.. <:3( )~~

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/4 00:41:31 )

hands are like... if it's a pose i've drawn before then i'll be ok but if it's a new pose im like. struggles. how to fingers. fuc

cloth i'm slowly getting better at... but poses. poses are my enemy

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/4 00:41:38 )
I'm a little bored at the moment.

Donator — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/4 00:41:51 )
─ ──┤ ├────────── ─

I can't do bodies at all lol

─ ──────────┤ ├── ─

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/4 00:44:19 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Snowboarder | Capricorn | Scorpio | Berry Citrus | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Chrysaora Witch x1 | Heartbreak Coffin x1

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ i can also do a horses head if im in th e right mind frame. 'nods' but plants, plants i can do easy..then again their plants almost everyone can do them easily haha. <:3( )~~

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/4 00:47:58 )

I'm ok with bodies...I just get a bit bad at poses. There's another pic I did, lemme find it.

"Oh, the tired horror!"

Foxy lvl 2

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/4 00:50:50 )

I acquired a new tablet, and was playing around with it. I did my Hazbin OC, the Demon named Angel, and then this one. I think this is the last one I've done for a while.

"Oh, the tired horror!"

Foxy lvl 2

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/4 00:52:55 )

oooh very serene (hahah serena hahaha get it haha)
the colours are really nice!!

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/4 00:53:35 )

i think i bought a salad yesterday so i can eat that today

thanks past me

Voltie — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/4 00:54:16 )

Good job past pachi

★~~Questing~~★

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/4 00:55:17 )

a pat on the back for me

Donator — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/4 00:57:33 )
─ ──┤ ├────────── ─

Wow that is super pretty! I love how the dress falls at the bottom, and the outline being gradient is a really nice touch! <3
I really want to get better at drawing, but I think I have a serious fear of disappointing people... Like I'll get actually scared if it doesn't turn out how I want it? I'm not quite sure of how to explain it

─ ──────────┤ ├── ─

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/4 01:01:19 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ oh wow pretty 'makes grabby hands' <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/4 01:01:25 )

llama one of my friends is like that with art
and honestly i feel that too when i draw commissions
just gotta barrel through and have that (fake) confidence until you get to the point of being comfortable with it--

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/4 01:02:03 )

if i'm drawing for someone for $$$ i always have a lil bit of anxiety too like what if they don't like? and want a refund?

~_~

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/4 01:02:13 )

@Llama: Yeah was super happy with the way the dress ended up. I wanted something that draped over the moon. I also love how she's just laying on a suspended moon that's not attached to anything lol.

"Oh, the tired horror!"

Foxy lvl 2

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/4 01:04:01 )

I also agonized over that pose for a while. Normally my pictures consist of people standing around in static poses. I am not good at dynamic type things. I can't do action poses like fighting or just every day type of stuff. Perspective is a problem for me more than anything.

"Oh, the tired horror!"

Foxy lvl 2

Donator — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/4 01:05:12 )
─ ──┤ ├────────── ─

Well overall I just have a huge fear of letting people down, even when it's just my personal artwork haha
I also never know what to draw lol

@Crystalkitsune85: I think it's a really interesting and well drawn pose! I definitely wouldn't have managed to make it that dynamic haha

─ ──────────┤ ├── ─
● sry, i'm not that interesting ●
also please ping me

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/4 01:06:59 )

When I was on Second Life, I did some My Little Pony related commissions. I had the same kind of issue. I would get references of their OCs and then I was always wonder if they'd like the picture or not. Lemme find one I drew of an OC I had.

"Oh, the tired horror!"

Foxy lvl 2

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/4 01:08:23 )

man i really need to work on dynamic/motion poses too... i'm so bad at those ;;;;;

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.