Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat What a time to be alive

Donator — Trash Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/8 22:38:11 )

Since 1103 posts.

Hello again! a bit has happened since the last time i checked in. I somehow injured myself in my sleep and gave myself "saturday night palsy" therefore im out of work for a bit. Im doing sedentary work for now until i make a full recovery. Sadley I wont be getting as big a paycheck sigh.
My bf and I also made 7 years recently! We spent the day in watching movies with some takeout food, it was nice ;u;. Its weird because before my injury i was working overtime every week since the pandemic started and i didn't realize how long its been since my bf and I spent time together. We call and duo each other every day but to actually be in the same space again was nice.
Btw anyone still play ACNH? a lot of my irl friends stopped playing but im still very much active~

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/9 01:03:14 )

@Alexis: nice to see you again.
I hope you feel better, congrats on the 7 years!!

And I haven’t gotten around to playing ACNH cause I just started a job last week. I’m working from home. I like the new update from what I saw from the trailer.

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/9 01:30:50 )
@alexis: hi there :) sorry to hear you have injured yourself i hope you make a speedy recovery.. congratulations on being with ur partner 7 years :)
Just had a wee nosey at your art.. your very talented.. ^.^

Donator — Whatever Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/9 12:42:35 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

I'm still playing
Trying to get that lily of the Valley to show up since I've been at five stars and still none
Also got a pair of gold roses and working on breeding more

Put ya guns awn!

Donator — Trash Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/10 02:49:10 )

Since 1103 posts.

@Totalanimefan: Thank you, and congrats on your new job! Ahh yes the diving update x). Im excited to see what they have for phase 2 of the summer content.

@LilMissKushy: youre so sweet thank you! I hope i'll have more time for art stuff soon, its been a while ;u;.

@Kitalpha Hart: I only have 2 lilys myself. Its hard to get them to pop up, i even left parts of my island bare in hopes they grow there x_x.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/10 03:10:27 )
Happy anniversary!! That's nice that you got to spend some quality time together. <3
Also glad you still have a job--can't imagine fighting with unemployment right now.

I play ACNH, but it's been a while since I've legit played. Between being busy with life lately and lack of motivation, I guess I'm in a bit of a funk right now, but I'll pick it back up eventually. I do love the new updates, though I've yet to try them.
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/10 04:42:17 )

@Alexis: I still having played cause I've been so busy XD Have you played the update? Did you like it?

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/10 08:45:06 )
@alexis: aww i hope so too.. i love looking at peoples art on here everyones so talented

Donator — Whatever Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/10 12:50:01 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

@Alexis: yeah, apparently they only like the front edge of cliffs and only grow about once a week
Finally got one yesterday after removing the pathing on the front edge of my orchard

Put ya guns awn!

Donator — Trash Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/10 22:35:17 )

Since 1103 posts.

@Aisukohi: Thank you so much ! Omg seriously though unemployment just doesnt seem like a good time. I have some employees still waiting for their unemployment to go through and its just been a struggle. Aw its ok, what makes ACNH great is that its a chill game with no contest to get your island done right away ^^~

@Totalanimefan: Im sure ACNH will be a great time killer for you when you get the chance! Diving has been fun thus far, the mermaid items/diys you get from pascal are to die for x_x

@Kitalpha Hart: awww shoot ive been doing it wrong this entire time ahhhhh, time to clear some areas again. This was much needed info thank you!

@LilMissKushy: everyone is super talented here its inspiring . Do you also partake in any artsy hobbies??

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/10 22:55:33 )
@alexis: i was always decent at art.. but its been so long im probably rusty XD id like to be able to have the time and sit and draw and get the feel of it again but having 3 kids at home keeps me busy lol

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/11 00:04:33 )

@Alexis: is it better to play it during the day or during the night?

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — Whatever Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/11 05:45:08 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

@Alexis: yeaaaaaaaah. Thankfully I'm not looking to get many, so once I get the amount I need I'm replacing the pathing and calling it good
Still gonna take a few months to get all of them tho

Put ya guns awn!

Donator — Trash Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/12 03:47:23 )

Since 1103 posts.

@LilMissKushy: Ahh thats understandable. When you get the time, id love to see what you make :)!

@Totalanimefan: Day time imo, shops are open, more villagers are out doing whatever it is they do~ At night theres a chance to meet a little ghost character that gives you furniture if you do that ask he asks, or if isabelle announces it you might get shooting stars. Normally shooting stars dont happen often though. If you dont have time to play during the day you could always just change the time on your switch. When i was still working night shifts i did this often cause id be sleeping during the day haha.

@Kitalpha Hart: im always changing my mind so the AC grind is never over >:D. I'm sure your island is gonna look awesome once you get the amount you need ^^.

Art Thread | Garage Sale

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/12 09:03:20 )
@alexis: i love anything arty and creative when i was 10 my nanny taught me how to knit and crochet.. so i used to knit teddies and stuff them and crochet doilies and i used to cut up my sisters clothes to sew up my barbies new clothes XD

Donator — Whatever Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/12 13:11:05 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

@Alexis: not very many
I need more gold roses and I currently have two
Also need more of all the rare flower colors, some i have only one of the uncommon colors
Also need to finish my fairground area

Put ya guns awn!

questShop

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/13 17:43:00 )

Welcome back!
I hope you get better soon~
Well at least take this time to have a break for a bit because it seems like you've been working quite a lot x.x

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.