Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/8 11:03:13 )
Kitalpha Hart:
Are ya ready, guyz?!

@Operation Katana: I was in several guilds
But I haven't been on in years so I don't know which ones are active anymore. I suspect most are dead

Put ya guns awn!
Yea, I don't know if you remember if Wix profiles were a thing, but there was even a guild for that I was in. Most users hated it though, haha. But yea guilds are mostly dead, and the only active for real thread is the CB unfortunately....

Donator — SIR Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/8 11:04:08 )
🌈 ❄ Underlying all our fears is a lack of trust in ourselves! ❄ 🌈

@Operation Katana: Very nice. I enjoy all types of music. Was listening to Lynyrd Skynyrd and then Dire Straits earlier. Now I am onto lectures again and so I cannot jam and study lol

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/8 11:06:52 )
Xanthan:

@Operation Katana: Very nice. I enjoy all types of music. Was listening to Lynyrd Skynyrd and then Dire Straits earlier. Now I am onto lectures again and so I cannot jam and study lol
Xanthan:

Cool. Oh, lectures must be annoying but I know those are just apart of the process so... Yea I was listening to white stripes, Journey, Queen, stuff like that.

Donator — SIR Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/8 11:08:19 )
❄🌈 ❄ Underlying all our fears is a lack of trust in ourselves! ❄ 🌈

@Operation Katana: ooh I love White Stripes. For some reason I fell in love with Doorbell by them. LOL Queen and Journey are also pretty awesome. I love 80s hair bands as well.
🌈 Have you ever been touched so gently you had to cry or invited a stranger to come inside?
🌈

Donator — Whatever Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/8 11:34:54 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

@Operation Katana: I joined mid-2k8 and didn't really get active until sometime the nest year, so I likely missed a ton of stuff lol

Put ya guns awn!

questShop

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/8 11:51:12 )
**** (> o . o <) ****

@Operation Katana: Hi there I don't think we ever met before but I wish you to have a good day! And I'm mostly fine, thank you. ^^

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/8 12:31:14 )
@operation katana: yeah if that other site makes u feel like that u should take a wee break.. i went to join yesterday but it was asking me to pay to signup.. im not paying for something that i dont even know if id like xD

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/8 13:41:10 )
LilMissKushy:
@operation katana: yeah if that other site makes u feel like that u should take a wee break.. i went to join yesterday but it was asking me to pay to signup.. im not paying for something that i dont even know if id like xD
Pay to sign up? It should still be free to play. Otherwise the trolls would be gone because they wouldn't be paying for a service.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/8 13:41:47 )
ChiffonOrange:
**** (> o . o <) ****

@Operation Katana: Hi there I don't think we ever met before but I wish you to have a good day! And I'm mostly fine, thank you. ^^
Hey. Thanks for that, much needed. I hope that you can have a good day too.

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/8 15:14:04 )
@operation katana: yeah it wouldn't let me sign up unless i clicked one of the paying options.. so i just left the page.. i like avatar sites because of the peaceful community everyone's nice and so helpful and I've not came across any trolls so far.. so im glad i didnt get to sign in if thats the case on gaia

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/8 17:30:02 )
I've got two avatar sites I visit because of the calm atmosphere. Other than those two, I'm avoiding all social media and populated forum sites.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/9 00:59:51 )

@Operation Katana: come on back and hang out with us.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.