Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/8 09:53:59 )
How are you? Wondering if I should take a break from the other website.... It is really overwhelming how many "sh-tposters" there are there and they clearly don't care about the way to talk to people. I am just glad I can come on here and everyone on here is so nice.

Donator — Whatever Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/8 10:21:57 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

What other site?

Put ya guns awn!

Donator — SIR Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/8 10:23:09 )
β„πŸŒˆToday is a fresh start, do the next best thing and check in on your friends! πŸŒˆβ„

@Operation Katana: glad you are here. sorry you are having a bad experience elsewhere. feel free to hit me up and chat away.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/8 10:26:11 )
Kitalpha Hart:
Are ya ready, guyz?!

What other site?

Put ya guns awn!
Gaia, you've probably heard of it. Just tired of the nonsense there and being treated like trash.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/8 10:26:38 )
Xanthan:
β„πŸŒˆToday is a fresh start, do the next best thing and check in on your friends! πŸŒˆβ„

@Operation Katana: glad you are here. sorry you are having a bad experience elsewhere. feel free to hit me up and chat away.
Alright, cool. How are you doing?

Donator — SIR Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/8 10:30:49 )

@Operation Katana: i am doing well. just late night studying. but in between chapters i am getting online and having a bit of fun here and there. what are you up to?

Donator — Whatever Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/8 10:32:36 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

@Operation Katana: oooooof yeah I've heard they've gonna nastily downhill

Put ya guns awn!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/8 10:32:39 )
Xanthan:

@Operation Katana: i am doing well. just late night studying. but in between chapters i am getting online and having a bit of fun here and there. what are you up to?
Xanthan:

Oh, what are you studying? I'm just listening to some music and browsing around since it's my night off from work...

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/8 10:33:23 )
Kitalpha Hart:
Are ya ready, guyz?!

@Operation Katana: oooooof yeah I've heard they've gonna nastily downhill

Put ya guns awn!
Yea, the community there isn't so great, you're lucky if you come across nice members there...

Donator — SIR Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/8 10:34:42 )

@Operation Katana: very nice. I am studying project management currently. I figure I have enough acumen in other knowledge areas so maybe I ought add some better business knowledge. My goal is to slowly work up to where I can have my own business.

What you listening to? What kinda work do you do? If I may ask.

Donator — Whatever Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/8 10:35:07 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

@Operation Katana: I think all the good ones left when the chest and booty spam got to be too much

Put ya guns awn!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/8 10:37:10 )
Xanthan:

@Operation Katana: very nice. I am studying project management currently. I figure I have enough acumen in other knowledge areas so maybe I ought add some better business knowledge. My goal is to slowly work up to where I can have my own business.

What you listening to? What kinda work do you do? If I may ask.
That's nice. I'm not sure if I would be able to maintain work and college or tech school at the same time... Since all I do is sleep all day anyways, also don't wanna work at this job for the rest of my life though... Conflicted.

I work at a grocery store, overnight stocking. Least I'm away from the customers most times. What's project management entail?

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/8 10:38:17 )
Kitalpha Hart:
Are ya ready, guyz?!

@Operation Katana: I think all the good ones left when the chest and booty spam got to be too much

Put ya guns awn!
Yea, ever since then it's been bad... I've been using the same account with my username like here since early 08. But now it's hard to find a legit person there that wants to actually be friends or just to have a chat.

Donator — Whatever Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/8 10:44:32 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

@Operation Katana: yeah, it's very giant high school like, cliques and shit
Which is probably why when I was a member, I was a guildie

Put ya guns awn!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/8 10:45:44 )
Kitalpha Hart:
Are ya ready, guyz?!

Put ya guns awn!
Kitalpha Hart:
Are ya ready, guyz?!

Put ya guns awn!
Yea, I remember the guilds, but I was mostly apart of thee NSTG guild, still sort of around today, but not as active.

Donator — SIR Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/8 10:49:52 )

@Operation Katana: definitely you are away from the customers. project management is pretty much what it sounds like. Managing projects, but generally they are larger business projects which affect multiple departments and people. There is usually an aspect of collaborating with large groups of people which are diverse and from separate corporate areas. there's a lot of planning, organizing, and honestly a lot of headache with it, but project manager careers are on a steep rise. I figure it wouldn't hurt to add it to my resume just in case. I can link you to some free training and certifications. They will certainly help you in the long run.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/8 10:51:51 )
Xanthan:

@Operation Katana: definitely you are away from the customers. project management is pretty much what it sounds like. Managing projects, but generally they are larger business projects which affect multiple departments and people. There is usually an aspect of collaborating with large groups of people which are diverse and from separate corporate areas. there's a lot of planning, organizing, and honestly a lot of headache with it, but project manager careers are on a steep rise. I figure it wouldn't hurt to add it to my resume just in case. I can link you to some free training and certifications. They will certainly help you in the long run.
I see, that's fairly interesting, but sounds too complex for my tiny brain to handle, haha. I wanna do something with technology, like computers. I dunno for it to be coding or not since I'm bad at math, or to be IT, or what.

Donator — SIR Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/8 10:56:41 )

@Operation Katana: Don't limit yourself and use words like tiny brain. I am sure it isn't too complex. Not when broken down. I have considered some coding or IT courses. I do have tons of education resources for all types of classes etc. Mostly I am learning how to define a task, and manage people. That is what PM is in a nutshell.

What kind of music do you enjoy ?
🌈 Have you ever been touched so gently you had to cry or invited a stranger to come inside?
🌈

Donator — Whatever Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/8 10:57:53 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

@Operation Katana: I was in several guilds
But I haven't been on in years so I don't know which ones are active anymore. I suspect most are dead

Put ya guns awn!

quest♀Shop

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/8 11:02:20 )
Xanthan:

@Operation Katana: Don't limit yourself and use words like tiny brain. I am sure it isn't too complex. Not when broken down. I have considered some coding or IT courses. I do have tons of education resources for all types of classes etc. Mostly I am learning how to define a task, and manage people. That is what PM is in a nutshell.

What kind of music do you enjoy ?
I see... Yea I try not to belittle myself sometimes. I really would like to try some of those out though, so I can consider them for myself as well. Oh, that makes sense though at least.

I am mostly into rock really. Love it a lot.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.