Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/4 18:12:29 )
Does any one know when the next event will be ?.. i joined half way through the last event we had and i liked all the stuff i won.. which was good cus i started off with nothing and was able to win lots of stuff which made my avatar look alot better xD but im excited to know if theres another event coming soon

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/4 19:31:18 )

i'm here like
    wait the event forum is open again?

8O

excited for it thoughhh the last event was so good. so good.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/4 22:44:54 )

@LilMissKushy: I don't know when it will be in July. Maybe for my bday!
The theme will probably be something to do with summer but it could also be completely unrelated. They do that on here sometimes too.

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/5 01:30:14 )
@nephila: i know im excited for it too i love events.. i miss the events we used to have.. at least its not that far away ^.^

@pachi: aww sorry for getting u excited about the event xD not long to wait :D

@totalanimefan:i hope its near ur birthday.. what date is ur birthday?.. mines the 11th of july.. ive seen a few july babies on here

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/5 02:29:10 )
════════════════ ∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

i'm super excited for it ^^
i think i joined right after the last event ended, so this will be my first
the events here looked really good i can't wait :-)

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘ ════════════════

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/5 03:01:51 )

@LilMissKushy: Oh that's really soon! Mine's July 17th!

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/5 09:15:16 )
@Xvz: we joined roughly around the same time then.. i love ur avatar .. I've seen a lot of floating avatars i need to see if i have an item that makes me float xD

@totalanimefan: yeah i usually go to dinner with all my friends and sisters and make a night of it but i wont be doing it this year since they're talking about a second wave...

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/5 20:34:42 )

@LilMissKushy: Yeah that's probably smart, but still sad that you couldn't do that.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/5 20:56:55 )
@totalanimefan: yeah it is but i can make it up another time i guess

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/7 21:32:48 )

@lilmisskushy: oh that's funny, i definitely thought you had been here for a while since i had seen u around already when i joined :-)
and thank u! i know i changed it but i know what you mean, i absolutely love the veles feet lol
i've been trying to get an acrobat but i never see ppl selling them in the exchange!
i think the birds of paradise feet are nice n floaty too :-)

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/7 23:21:27 )
@xvz:yeah i hadnt long joined when u joined.. i dont know much about what times are called i need to get some time and go through all the items in the museum and see if there's floaty poses...
I love that avatar too.. ur like me keep changing them hehe

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/9 22:35:39 )

@lilmisskushy: oo yeah i feel u it's hard to know what items look like! i don't have the poses on hand but i have the thumbnails for these two if it helps:
- acrobat
- veles (i use the legs from this a lot)

and ty! i love playing w it haha it's so hard not to change it esp whenever you get new items! :-)

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/10 01:35:28 )
@xvz: those items look awesome.. i love the colour combination that u have going on.. black makes all the colours pop ^.^ im the same once i get new items i have to play around with them

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/10 02:25:29 )

@lilmisskushy: aw thanks ^^
i actually don't have any commons w/ the bright colors so i was surprised i had enough items to make it work!
dread pirate and pachi both donated a bunch of event items to me when i first joined, most of what i'm wearing are those <3

right! if i get a bunch of new items at once i'll can spend hours trying out different combinations

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/10 08:54:53 )
@xvz: i dont have very much commons but i always make sure i have a few volts left to buy some commons to match the look...
Im so glad of the undercurrent thread cus its easy to make some volts now when the sites quiet to buy bits and pieces when im making new avis xD
When i first joined ppl were so kind and donated to me as well <3

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/11 17:35:00 )

@lilmisskushy: ooh yeah, if i really like a new avi i'll drop some volts for commons to complete the look!
commons can add up tho, next thing i know i'm like where did my volts go ???!
i started a mule account the other day so i can start using it as a savings account lol

love ur current red/black avi btw!!

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/12 00:14:57 )
@xvz: haha yeah so true.. i like to add a lot of stuff XD next thing u know im voltie broke XD in my other avatar game i always sold my commons to buy other stuff.. im glad i cant see that option here (dont tell me) 😂😂 i started a mule the other day.. are we allowed to chat on them as long as we aren't chatting to ourselves ? Or are we only allowed to vote with mules ?...
Awk thanks so much i appreciate that

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/12 03:29:43 )

@lilmisskushy: i definitely feel you haha
what motivated me to start a mule account was that i realized some of the items i'm questing require more than 1k of volts lol
like crate items are 5k? i was like i don't even have 5k lol

lol ok so i won't tell you.. that u can sell commons back for 50% >__> i won't let you know that you can do that lol >__>

and i'm pretty sure it's ok to chat on them as long as it's not with yourself! i think i remember reading that somewhere

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘ ══════════════════════════════

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/12 09:00:50 )
@xvz: i love avatar sites they're like a breathe of fresh air ..especially when you've been a gamer of fighting games for years and all u see is drama and trolls.. then my friend babyblueeyez invited me to menewsha and that was me hooked on avatar sites.. the vibe was so chill and peaceful and everyone is so kind and lovely.. yeah i always thought how will i make 5k volties or more for items.. then i learned about the under currency and its much easier now.. sometimes if theres no forum topics i just go there and make some volties until theres topics to talk to people on ^.^
Haha xD i heard i can do that but i havent seen the option or came across it yet i want to save up all my commons till i eventually have them all xD i feel like on this site tho u dont have to sell back stuff because i can make enough on here to make another outfit :)
Thats good i should post some stuff later with my mule and make her some currency.. i wasnt 100 percent sure whether we could post with them or not so i just didn't

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/12 16:45:20 )

@lilmisskushy: ooh yeah the community on small forum sites is so nice ^^ <3 very wholesome and sweet imo
what was ur menewsha username?? i remember joining early on and was on there quite a lot
i think i'm tentenpuff on there?

yeah it is nice we have it! sometimes i play spider solitaire while i watch tv and i realized posting on there does the same thing for me - just something mindless to do with my hands
it's also nice since we don't have games to make currency with, and not everyone's in the mood to chat all the time
i also appreciate how the economy feels relatively stable here

ru questing every common?? :3
i chatted with someone while they were on their mule account the other day and posted in my undercurrent thread with mine so i hope it's ok lol

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘ ══════════════════════════════

⠀∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀art shop⠀·⠀gallery⠀·⠀closet⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀buying / questing: capricorn ⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

art by kiwi and koneko <3

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.