Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Serious Talk This year is hard.

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/22 23:37:29 )
Every body of you knew i got a pretty babygirl! But i had 3 babies before.... my cats this year 2 of them died. yesturday we need to put mittens down v_v and some months ago Luna got hit by a car. I just feel so sad my poor furbabies.
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Donator — UWU/ Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/23 00:01:15 )
This year is pretty hard for me as well. like everyone else who are going through hardships due to covid and the collateral damage it cause. it can make anyone edgy you know. Hence people have been making bad decisions (including myself), but still the fact that it does and its still going.. it makes you remember phases/chapters of life again as much as I want to return back to the old ways/old dreams/old life. I don't think there is any way I will be getting it back. That's just the sad truth for me.

For those who are coping on the hardships, its alright to feel very bad about it. Start doing small goals so that you will be eventually be able to start walking small steps again. It will be alright.
月の兎 ☆★☆ 鹿の光
カイル • WISHLIST

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/23 00:32:26 )
I'm so sorry for your losses. </3 That really does sound rough.
I've lost 2 cats that were hit by cars within 2 years of each other I think, so I know how gut wrenching it is to have that happen. You think you have a long time left with them and then they're gone. ;A;
Sending huggggssss!!!!

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/23 01:20:48 )
@miss sandman: so sorry to hear about ur fur babies... so sad :/ they're family so when they leave us its so devastating <3

@Aisukohi: so sorry to hear about ur fur babies too .. heartbreaking <3

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/23 01:45:46 )
@LilMissKushy: Thank you. <3 I think what makes me upset the most about the first time was that you could tell he was intentionally hit by someone by the way we found him. His health was declining anyway, but that's not how I would have wanted him to go.
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/23 02:01:39 )

Wow, that's rough. I don't know what I would do if I lost my animals so quickly.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/23 08:02:00 )
@Aisukohi: some people just don't care hun especially drivers they think animals shouldn't be on the roads.. someone knocked my sisters cat down about 2 years ago was devastating because he was living with me until she got her place sorted and when she got her house she took him to the new house .. she blames herself she said she should of just left him with me.. so sad no one ever stops they just drive on cus to them its "only a cat" :/

Donator — Frog bless Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/23 21:06:41 )

I'm sorry for your loss. This year is incredibly difficult. Hardships are made so much more difficult by social distancing. The rules are changing all the time. It's hard to stay upright, but in time we'll stabilize again. Take care of yourself.

Mallow Tumbleweed
My Sons

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.