Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/3 16:05:04 )
Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Snowboarder | Capricorn | Scorpio | Berry Citrus | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight

Hey guy's, know I've been quite since a few weeks ago. reason is I'm in Hospital. caught a cold on top of an infection and almost died not last Friday, but the friday before it. i think, anyways i went to hospital, nearly died upon entry, but I'm still here a week and three days later. I'm hoping to go home fridaky but its still up in the air.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/3 16:46:56 )

@star2000shadow: omg that's terrible! I am crossing my fingers for you to get better :O

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/3 16:59:16 )
Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Snowboarder | Capricorn | Scorpio | Berry Citrus | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight

@sunny: thanks hun, I appreciate it.

Voltie — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/3 17:06:28 )
@star2000shadow: Oh yikes! Sending you good vibes for a speedy recovery! I hate how hard it is to differentiate days in the hospital. Especially with sleep being interrupted every couple of hours by nurses

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/3 17:50:29 )

@star2000shadow: omg are you better now? Did you have COVID-19?

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/3 18:53:51 )
I am glad you are safe! Get better. Maybe next year will make up for this one.
https://streamable.com/l8ysz

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/3 19:12:03 )
@star2000shadow: iam sorry to hear iam sure it was very traumatic =((( hope you already feel better!
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Donator — Frog bless Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/3 19:34:59 )

That's really scary! ; ; I'm glad you're ok.

Mallow Tumbleweed
My Sons

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/3 20:50:40 )
*:..o()o..:*  *:..o()o..:*

@star2000shadow: Oh no, star!! I'm so sorry, I really hope you get better soon T_T <333

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/3 22:13:25 )
**** (> ^ w ^ <) ****

@star2000shadow: Oh dear!! I'm really sorry :( , hoping you to have a fast recovery and you're okay! *sending you a thousand of virtual hugs*

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/3 22:24:27 )

@star2000shadow: O dang. I hope you get better soon.

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/3 22:27:50 )

Sending you healing vibes and lots of love.

°<°art by Keturah🖤🦖🖤

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/4 00:47:41 )

@star2000shadow: Sending super tons of hugs and healing vibes! Feel better

Oh my love, I know you are my candyman
And oh my love, let us fly to bounty land~~

Közi (“Kouji.”)
He/him

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/4 01:37:54 )

@Lilykin: I know Right? and i have a hard enough time sleeping as is for them to come in and wake me up at all hours for th is or that..
@Totalanimefan: nope i tested clean of Covid 'nods' that is the ONLY good thing about being in the hospital, and they tested me three times. i HATE needles 'grumbles' but it lead to SOME good news.
@TomYum: maybe, and thank you for the well wishes 'hugs'
@Miss Sandman: Actually I do very much, haha 'nods' now im just anxious to get home, i have stuff i have to get and things i have to do at the begining of the month..and my birthdays the 13th so i really dun wanna spend that here.
@Priestess of Pie: Thank you, and yeah it was, my sister's gone into over clean mode to make sure when i come home I don't catch another infection..
@SuperZombiePotatoe: thank you my sweet tatter 'hugs'
@ChiffonOrange: I really appreciate the virtual hugs, thank you hun.
@vengeance: well today i feel pretty good a bit stiff cause the only place i can walk is my 'room' cause im under quarenteen for fourteen days before they allow me out and about which is just a pain.
@inatlaka: healing vibes and love is appreciated hun, thank you guys for responding and talking to me, i will admit being hospitalized is driving me even more battier then being trapped in my apartment.
@Kozi: Thank you Kozi I appreciate it.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/4 02:27:59 )

@star2000shadow: I hate needles too. I hope that you get better soon!

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/4 02:36:39 )

@Totalanimefan: i do feel better, but so far no one's told me if i can go home yet, which is irritating me. 'sigh' i wanna go home, i miss my bed, and my big desktop computer.

Voltie — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/4 02:47:05 )
@star2000shadow: I use to stay overnight with grandfather. If I hadn't been able to switch of with another family member in the mornings I never would have slept haha

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/4 02:53:26 )

@star2000shadow: maybe you should ask?

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/4 03:00:37 )

@Lilykin: where you taking care of him 'tilts head' that's awefull nice of you staying with him.
@Totalanimefan: have a meeting tomorrow, plan on asking then.

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Voltie — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/4 03:08:11 )
@star2000shadow: He got really disoriented at night and let's be honest nurses can't keep their eyes on people 24/7. It made my grandma feel better to have someone there and since I had afternoon shifts then I volunteered
~Instagram! Twitter!~

A Big Ole Quest Thread

Ping me, I'm easily distracted

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.