Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/4 03:40:57 )
Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Snowboarder | Capricorn | Scorpio | Berry Citrus | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight

Lilykin:
@star2000shadow: He got really disoriented at night and let's be honest nurses can't keep their eyes on people 24/7. It made my grandma feel better to have someone there and since I had afternoon shifts then I volunteered

aww that is still super sweet of you, and I'm glad your work was able to work with your time and all.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/4 05:06:16 )

@star2000shadow: good. Keep us updated.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/4 13:53:31 )
@star2000shadow: hiya there :) i think i know you from menewsha.. sorry to hear ur very poorly.. i hope you make a speedy recovery.. in 2018 i was in hospital for over a month.. not good for the anxiety .. i hope you get out on Friday <33

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/4 14:30:33 )
Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Snowboarder | Capricorn | Scorpio | Berry Citrus | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight

Totalanimefan:

@star2000shadow: good. Keep us updated.

I'll try hun, the interwebs here aren't to stable so its a toss up if im able or not.
LilMissKushy:
@star2000shadow: hiya there :) i think i know you from menewsha.. sorry to hear ur very poorly.. i hope you make a speedy recovery.. in 2018 i was in hospital for over a month.. not good for the anxiety .. i hope you get out on Friday <33

a MONTH what you do? or what happened? and you probably do, i tend to try and keep the same name on all my avi sites so friends can find me 'nods'.

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/4 16:47:12 )
@im kushykissez on menewsha :) i had an emergency c section and they sent me home without checking my dressing and i ended up with severe cellulitis and had to get a second surgery to get bits cut out.. was awful and the food was terrible xD

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/5 01:45:43 )
*:..o()o..:*  *:..o()o..:*

@star2000shadow: Let us know how the meeting goes? Sending you so much love <3<3<3

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/5 01:57:53 )

SuperZombiePotatoe:
*:..o()o..:*  *:..o()o..:*

@star2000shadow: Let us know how the meeting goes? Sending you so much love <3<3<3

I'm stuck here untill next wensday, possibly next thursday so i'll get out maybe one, two days before my birthday.

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/5 18:11:46 )

Oh man, I'm so glad you've made it through so far! Colds and infections often can be underestimated for how severe they can affect a body. They're no joke!
I really hope that you're over the hill now and will be seeing yourself healthy again before too long <3

I am leaving Voltra
Find my links here

08 22 22

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/6 16:47:36 )
@star2000shadow: Oh man - I'm sorry to hear that you went through that, but I'm happy to hear you're doing better now. Hopefully you'll be good to get out of the hospital soon. Good luck and Get Well!

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/7 00:51:29 )

@Wildfire: Thanks, we're hoping for monday, me and my family, cause i really need out.. i want mountian dew. and my bed, an dmy desk top.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/7 14:00:37 )
@star2000shadow: I understand. Good luck! Is there any real reason you can see why they'd keep you longer than that, barring some really unpredictable turn of events?

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/7 14:37:23 )

Wildfire:
@star2000shadow: I understand. Good luck! Is there any real reason you can see why they'd keep you longer than that, barring some really unpredictable turn of events?

not really, im able to walk around again, dress myself, i have a good appitite, even if their food sucks donkey dung, and im awake and alert..so I'm really really hoping to go home tomarrow 'crosses fingers'

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/7 16:01:39 )
@star2000shadow: Oh, that's really good! I'm happy for you.
┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/8 13:43:55 )

I want to cry, asked the nurse to make sure i was going home today 'all the paperwork's filed all their waiting for is a signature but it sounds like tomorrows your day' and when i started getting upset 'hey you don't want to go home when its raining do you' dude i was TOLD possibly today. and now..now i have to wait. Im MAD dang it. I..WANT..TO..GO...HOME!!!!!!!!
but no I got my hopes up for no reason. and now all i wanna do is Cry.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/8 20:38:45 )
@star2000shadow: Sorry to hear that, but I'm glad that you're feeling better and they'll finally release you. It sucks that it's one more day from the sounds of it, and hopefully tomorrow will be the day that you get to go home for real...

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/9 01:06:28 )

@kwisshiie: yeah they didn't, Im stuck here two more days. 'sigh' so im pretty upset over it.

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.