Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/4 08:25:22 )
Thought I should get introductions over and done with even tho they make me neeervous O.o

Hi! This may not be the username I'm sticking with, but for now I'm SZP. I'm very happy to meet you all :D
I'm another refugee from a dying site and have been wondering around avi sites for a while now. This one struck me for the beautiful avatars and the pretty friendly community (I've been stalking for a day or two >.>).
I'm your typical sleep deprived, geeky university student, I have lots of different interests. Majority of them are fantasy or mythology related cause that's my obsession. And cats. Cats are everything :3

Any and all tips would be welcome. Here's to making new frends!! o/
See ya round <3<3

Donator — UWU/ Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/4 08:38:47 )
@SuperZombiePotatoe: heya! welcome to voltra!

how are ya today?

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/4 08:56:45 )
@kairu: Hi! I'm good thanks, a bit sleepy so might jump back in bed for a bit hehe. And you??

Donator — UWU/ Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/4 08:59:42 )
@SuperZombiePotatoe:

im gud ouo i hope you like the event items!

mind ya that the event is closing soon so get extra items from the game when you have more time.

Artist Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/4 09:47:03 )

@SuperZombiePotatoe: SPUD! Heya! :D Glad you're here!

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/4 12:33:19 )
@SuperZombiePotatoe: welcome your Avi is pretty cute so far :D

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/4 15:37:14 )

welcome to voltra~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/4 17:56:36 )
@ruby: Hai RuRu~~ Had a feeling you'd be here :D

@kairu: Thanks for letting me know! I managed to get a bunch of event items already :3 They're so so pretty

@miss sandman: Thanks so much, this site has beautiful items

@pachi: Thank you! Your look is super spiffy **~*

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/4 18:03:54 )
@SuperZombiePotatoe: yes definetly! You should Open an Quest Thread :D
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/4 18:27:23 )
@miss sandman: Oh gosh yes!! That's a great idea, I'll do that asap \o/

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/4 19:40:24 )

@SuperZombiePotatoe: hi welcome! Here is a newbie guide. https://www.voltra.us/forum/view_topic/969

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/4 21:00:33 )
@totalanimefan: Hiya! That should be super helpful, thanks!

Donator — UWU/ Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/4 21:15:15 )
@SuperZombiePotatoe:

Ooooo you got the unicorn. the best item around xD

so yea, there are later users who joined this site will definitely wanted the event items cos theyre particularly cheap. The issue is that if its no longer a commodity sell in which it will be happening over time. General idea of exchange is that the older the items are, its much more difficult to acquire them later. So its best if its relatively new, try get them as much as youre able. but other than that... everyone in this site is chill and happy with what they have.

Artist Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/4 21:59:06 )

@SuperZombiePotatoe: Yep! :D here and pantheon haha i love both places <3 still miss mene being active though ;3;

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/4 22:01:26 )

@SuperZombiePotatoe: yay I’m glad I could help. It’s hard when you are new.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/4 22:26:00 )
@kairu: Yes! I was so shocked XD But I loooove unicorns so no complaints from me!
And ya ya that makes total sense that older items would be harder to get and perhaps, then, more sought after. Anyway, I managed to get 3 extra event sets. Super chuffed :vreg-celebrate:

@ruby: I'm also on Pantheon! I just haven't posted or done anything XD I miss Mene, we had some super fun times, but ya I dunno. At least we're all finding each other

@totalanimefan: Being newbie is rough, it's been years since I was one Lucky I'm not a newbie to avi sites, but wow finding your feet again after a hiatus is hard hehe

Donator — UWU/ Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/4 22:31:20 )
@SuperZombiePotatoe: yasss more bundles >u<
月の兎 ☆★☆ 鹿の光
カイル • WISHLIST

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/4 23:04:21 )

@SuperZombiePotatoe: yeah and every site has a different layout and a different feel to it. I think you are doing great getting used to it. ^^

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/4 23:16:34 )

Welcome on over SVP! I know what you mean about that poor site dying. And I know some reasons and sadly am sworn to secrecy. *Frustrated* but I practically left right when it all went down and got pregnant so had no patience left for it all. Voltra has been my home since.
Not that I'm very active here either because well... Baby xD

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/4 23:32:46 )
@kairu: I love stufff XD

@totalanimefan: Here's to hoping! I'm quite the hermit these days. But this site has a nice homey feel to it so I'm hopeful :DD

@shadami: Shaaaaaaa *tackles*
Ya I had a feeling stuff went down, because there had to be a reason it just collapsed after doing pretty well. So, among other reasons, I thought best to just leave it. Anyway, it seems pretty nice here and I'm so glad I know people! AND YOU HAD A PEANUT CONGRATULATIONS!!!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.