Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Entertainment Movies, shows, webseries, that you quote constantly

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/23 16:01:52 )

Yesterday two friends of mine, and I were playing Drawful 2 with custom prompts. One of us put in 'Jensen no!' which is a quote from a video about an SCP. Specially SCP 33005, who's trying to tempt one of the observers into doing adult things with her. He finally caves in and his supervisor yells 'Jensen no!'. Now we rework the quote for when one of us is about to do something stupid. 'Ama no!'. There's a second part to the quote though. Because the SCP responds to the no with a 'Jensen yeeesss'. So it's 'Ama no!' with a response of 'Ama yess!'

So like I want to know what are things you find yourself quoting for the fun of it, a lot. There's more that we quote, mostly stuff from Reds vs Blue.
Just share your favorite moments in whatever you watched.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/23 23:24:51 )
I find that “The Princess Bride” and “the Office” can be quoted in absolutely any context 🀣

My coworkers and I always say “bye Buddy... hope you find your dad.” Anytime we’re leaving work and the other is staying for a bit longer. That’s from “Elf”.

Right now- my husband and I are quoting Schitts Creek with “it’s a write-off” anytime we’re talking about buying something for the house since we’re both working from home.
Please ping! I get distracted easily.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/23 23:49:29 )

@Mousy: Whenever we say bye on mics or in person, we drag out byeeeeeeeeee. Quoting from Most Popular Girls in School.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/5 14:32:29 )
I constantly say Frell and use other Farscape swear words. LOL.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/7 21:48:11 )
β˜†*:.q.o(≧▽≦)o.q.:*β˜†γ€ο»ΏοΌͺο½•ο½“ο½”γ€€ο½γ€€οΌ³ο½ο½•ο½„γ€‘β˜†*:.q.o(≧▽≦)o.q.:*β˜†

A lot of my vocab comes from Lord of the Rings... even when it doesn't suit the situation XD

β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†

Donator — SIR Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/12 11:25:50 )
β„πŸŒˆToday is a fresh start, do the next best thing! πŸŒˆβ„

@Another Movie Addict: SCP like from 4chan? like what are those....c's d's? if so that is awesome.

For me, i quote the Golden Girl's a lot. And Scooby Doo. And goodness, depending on the situation I am sure i have a quote for it, most likely Golden Girls though. *Blush*

@macsen191: I haven't seen farscape in so long. Did you watch firefly?

@Mousy: I have watched some of Schitt's Creek. I need to pick it back up. I hear it only gets better.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/12 16:01:04 )

@Xanthan: Yes, that very video! Though we've been quoting the follow up episode too. It just somehow always manages to fit in whatever situation we're in. Usually with me being Jensen.

Donator — SIR Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/12 16:13:28 )
β„πŸŒˆToday is a fresh start, do the next best thing! πŸŒˆβ„

@Another Movie Addict: I have seen a little of the episodes. Even considered writing some scp at one point.
🌈 Have you ever been touched so gently you had to cry or invited a stranger to come inside?
🌈

Donator — Unholiest Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/22 11:52:24 )
Supernatural XD Used to drive my best friend mad (she hadn't yet grasped how amazing it is) constantly quoting it.
Star trek, because live long and prosper is the best way to politely tell someone to eat dirt πŸ˜‚
Farscape, firefly as well as Star Wars and BTVS on occasion.
Ping me for chitchat, potential rping or general madness

Voltie — They/Them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/23 23:25:59 )
There's something foul about the air here...

I tend to use "alright, alright, alright!" from Always Sunny from time to time, as well as the occasional MPGIS quote :P

...α˜›βΜ€α•α·

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/24 00:01:31 )

@grost: Lol heck yeah MPGIS. My friends and I love to quote that one.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/11 02:08:14 )
Constantly referencing Friends and Spongebob (though only seasons 1-4 since anything after that was garbage to me). I'll occasionally reference movies if I know the person I'm conversing with will get the reference.
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/11 02:53:21 )
a small price to pay for salvation
my friend was saying it then i quoted her on it then i found out it was thanos who said it first

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/10 18:22:58 )
I like quoting Number Five from the Umbrella Academy, especially his snarky quotes like "I'd rather lick a cheese grater" or "It would if you were smarter" to my own brothers

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/11 12:38:29 )
This is exactly

@Ariadnye: That's brilliant, I love it.

what you think it is.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.