Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Games Nintendo Switch

Donator — A.I. Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/26 01:10:50 )
@Totalanimefan: Wow, that's even better than I thought. I am glad that the Switch is doing well, though. I would love to see a comeback on their part, as that would definitely mean some great titles for the Switch, and great new games in general.

I'm curious, I've read about "PS4 Pro Enhanced" and such on certain games. What does that entail exactly? (I only have the regular version.)
[ often multitasking unsuccessfully ] | [ I may take a while to respond, but haven't forgotten you! ♥ ]
qu'est-ce que tu vas chercher?

Donator — She/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/26 01:14:14 )
@Vii: yeah I think the switch is going to be big. Lol
For PS4 Pro you have to look it up per game. But you can do things like 4K or better shadows, or anti-aliasing

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/26 03:56:19 )
I had one to play Zelda, then I sold it when I was finished. I managed to get only £20 less than what I paid for it, which was pretty awesome. I'd consider buying one in the future but there's just so few games I care to play on it.

Donator — She/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/5 23:51:31 )
@Dotty: Wow that's a good price for Zelda!

Today Stardew Valley comes out and I'm going to play it! Seems fun!

Voltie — She/They Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 06:18:58 )
I have a Switch, so far I have Breath of the Wild, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Splatoon 2, and Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle. I play Splatoon 2 the most, but I like all four games. Breath of the Wild is really good, and the battle mode in Mario Kart 8 Deluxe is my favorite. The game I’m most looking forward to is definitely Super Mario Odyssey. I love 3D Mario games, and I can’t wait to play it. Just 22 days to go!
★~~Questing~~★

Donator — She/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/7 01:58:12 )
@Starlight: You have a lot of good games. I haven't picked up Breath of the Wild since I finished it, but that's ok because I have a lot of other games to play too. I also have MK8 and Splatoon 2. I'll buy Kingdom Battle when it goes on sale I think. It looks great but I have a lot of games to play. XD
I'm really looking forward to Odyssey too!! It's going to be great. I might ask for it for Christmas, but that's a long time to wait.

Donator — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/7 09:10:21 )
I was lucky enough to have a friend reserve a Switch for me, and I honestly love it. Splatoon 2, Breath of the Wild, the indie games...

It was a little shaky at release due to the small library but it's doing fine now. There's more on it than I have time to play!

Donator — She/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/11 21:05:11 )
@Addy: Yeah I've been playing Stardew Valley and it's not bad. I don't know if it's as good as the hype but I am just starting out.

Donator — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/12 09:16:21 )
@totalanimefan: If you loved Harvest Moon, it's definitely something that hits those buttons. I wasn't suuuper into it but I wanna check it out one of these days.

Donator — She/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/12 09:24:05 )
@Addy: Yeah I know that it's like that. I like Rune Factory 4 better.

Donator — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/12 09:24:58 )
@totalanimefan: That's more like Harvest Moon + Monsters, somehow, right? I never did play that one.

Donator — She/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/12 09:26:45 )
@Addy: Yeah. It's really, really fun! I couldn't stop playing it for months.

Donator — She/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/19 22:51:36 )
There is a game that got announced yesterday called Moonlight that I really want to play~

Donator — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/20 09:01:56 )
The Switch had a system update! Lots of new icons, the ability to system transfer, but most importantly, imo? You can now record up to 30 seconds of video!!

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/20 09:55:31 )
I play a lot of splatoon 2 on my switch. I got so into it that I made a team with some friends I made through discord.

I fell in love with the game so much I nerded out and started writing a story about characters my teammates created.
Stay Gloomy.

Donator — She/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/22 00:14:38 )

@Addy: That's a cool update. I gotta download it.

Donator — She/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/22 00:14:54 )

@Ignis: Wow that's really cool!

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — She/Buns Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/22 03:43:48 )

i LOVE my switch.
I have Super Bomberman R, Splatoon 2, MK8, Breath of the Wild, Puyo Puyo Tetris, and Arms.
I love it so much, it's so fun. MK8 feels sooo good on the switch and LOZ is sooo immersive.
Splatoon 2 is probably my favorite though. I constantly play it and my bf got his own switch so we can play together <3

ping me
Art in sig by Seo
Art in post by Cedes
Hangout

Donator — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/22 05:07:43 )
@pixiebuns: I'm glad somebody else is playing Bomberman!! I played a little bit of it (I got that before I got Zelda, lmao) and I had a tough time getting into it? The controls feel a little floaty. Did you just get used to it?
pls ping me, ty!!

TURN OFF THE SUN // PULL THE STARS FROM THE SKY

quest | etc

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.