Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Post your Pet!

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 01:55:54 )
I've posted my babies for you before, but some people haven't seen them! So here they are!

Donator — A.I. Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 02:05:31 )
Everybody has such adorable animals! So many cats, too. Makes me miss my little babies all the more. :C I have three dogs I'll have to round up for a photo, though c':

@Lithinel: Those are some amazing cat names. 8D I'm mostly curious about Nokia. Did she jump off an 8-storey building and survive unscathed? xD

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 02:08:17 )
@Vii:
Thank you! I'm glad you like them. And well, my mom was holding a Nokia phone in her hand, and she just liked it for our cat's name. It just sort of stuck.

Donator — they / he Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 02:15:38 )
This is an older pic, but here's my little Capone.

He's a little sweetheart that'll just try to lick your face off. He's super friendly and his tail wags so hard his whole body wiggles when he's happy. It's funny watching him try to walk like that XD
Always @ me
DATHIGTwitter

Donator — She/Buns Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 03:55:59 )
@SamSpyroxis: what an adorable pupper ; u;

Voltie — She/They Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/7 08:27:12 )
here are my fuzzy babies:

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/7 17:31:04 )
Well time to post my cats. Yes cats since today we got a new cat. Her current name is Upje but we need to think of a better one.

And here is our other cat Twist:

Donator — - Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/7 19:28:28 )
This is socks. She likes to sit at the table with me like a little person.

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 03:44:46 )
This is my pupper!

(pfft well the image is sideways, but... you get the idea)

Donator — She/Buns Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/9 05:23:01 )
i love everyone's animals ; A;

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/9 09:53:30 )
This is my little guy Cosmo. :3

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/9 10:02:04 )
@Winter: Oh my GOSH I hadn't seen these pics of him yet and he's so precious ;u; I love him... what a good kitty
dear Lord I need a new signature someone help me

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/9 10:05:06 )
@superbearwars: :D Thank you!!! He loves you. He's always trying to climb on my laptop to say hi. <3

Hehe I have pictures of your pup saved and I show them to everyone, she's the cutest girl honestly.

Donator — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/10 04:04:11 )
Baby :3 She's so cute.

Ping me!

Hangout

Donator — A.I. Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/10 23:52:52 )
FINALLY I SHALL POST MY FURRY CHILDREN! Pokes @Shamrock Shamus: since you had expressed interest in seeing my furbabies ~

Nilla (Nilly), Chongo (Chongie, Chimi-chongie) and Sandy (Pandy) from left to right. ^-^

Nilla was a stray found by my boyfriend's dad on one of the Reservations out here. Poor thing was hit by a car, emaciated, and literally COATED with ticks and fleas. She's shy around new people but loves her family and is super loyal. Aside from her bad habits like jumping onto the counters and biting the window blinds, she's really one of the best dogs ever. I think she's about 2 years old?
Chongo is my boyfriend's dog, about 5 years old now. He was abused by the son of his previous owner, and they neutered him at the age of 2 so he's a little... "skittish". EXTREMELY EXPLOSIVE when it comes to things he likes. If you're holding a paper towel roll or empty cardboard box, he'll stare at you with saucers for eyes. But he's a very good boy.
Sandy was one of my family dogs, and I inherited her when I moved out on my own. We raised her from a pup. She's 10, but still has plenty of pep in her step. She wanders off sometimes and I get worried but usually she's right by my side, and is truly my best friend. ♥
Of course, I love all my dogs!!

I also have goldfish and we have chickens on the property. But those will come another day. c':
[ often multitasking unsuccessfully ] | [ I may take a while to respond, but haven't forgotten you! ♥ ]
qu'est-ce que tu vas chercher?

Donator — She/Buns Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/11 21:56:02 )
@Shark: OH MY GOODNESS WAT A BAB. <3 <3

@Vii: i love your puppers <3

Donator — Easterbun Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/14 00:25:04 )
How do?

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/15 08:12:38 )
I bought Euphie a pumpkin bed and she's in it right now and everything is great and good and the best thing.
Luna Chandra
Please let me exchange goods and/or services for art. <3

Donator — Easterbun Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/15 21:33:21 )
This is one of my 5 animals I own:

Her name is Butterscotch aka Butter aka Momma’s aka Butter Bean

Donator — She/Buns Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/18 08:16:05 )
@Slytherclaw: oh MY GOOODNESSSSS.
i need one ; O;

@guttedbunny: what a perfect bbb <3

ping me
Art in sig by Seo
Art in post by Cedes
Hangout

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.