Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Entertainment Shows You Watched As Kids

Donator — nyan? Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/3 02:51:10 )
I loved Sailor Moon a little too much. Also loved Ed, Edd, and Eddy.

sell me rigs please♥

Donator — Trash Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/3 03:41:20 )
I LOOOVED the Powerpuff Girls in elementary school! I even bought these little PPG magnets sets that featured all the characters, and you could arrange them to show a scene. I got them so when I got into high school, I'd stick them on my locker lmao.

...Then I kind of grew up and got into other stuff, but kept those little magnets. And when I went to high school, they went right on my locker!

I found out a little while back that they rebooted PPG! I was all excited, ready to relive some childhood memories, and then I was deeply and thoroughly disappointed.

Voltie — She/They Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/5 04:40:12 )
@Neko: Ed, Edd and Eddy was really good....i may or may not have downloaded the show to watch whenever i want X'D

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 07:53:12 )
Hmmm. I remember watching Attack of the Killer Tomatoes on Saturday mornings. I don't remember why I liked that show. I also tried to record Sailor Moon whenever it was on. :vanora_xd:

Voltie — She/They Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 21:57:40 )
Some that I remember are Rugrats, Catdog, Hey Arnold!, Dexter’s Laboratory, Ed, Edd n’ Eddy, Pokémon, Powerpuff Girls, Spongebob, The Amanda Show, The Big Comfy Couch, Lizzie McGuire, That’s So Raven, etc. I mostly watched Nickelodeon, Cartoon Network, and Disney Channel.
★~~Questing~~★

Donator — Easterbun Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/21 01:02:51 )
Pokemon, sonic, animatiacs etc.

Donator — he/they Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/29 04:29:31 )
Yo please tell me I'm not the only one who watched Courage the Cowardly Dog every time it was on TV.
(i'm a slow replier but I promise I'll get back to you )

Voltie — He/Him/His Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/3 18:01:24 )
I have tons! The anime version of Patrasche - Dog of Flanders, Princess Sarah, Cedie the little prince, Mary and the secret garden and Peter Pan were among my favorites.
There is something haunting in the light of the moon;
It has all the dispassionateness of a disembodied soul, and something of its inconceivable mystery.

Donator — He Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/3 19:50:55 )
~Invader Zim, Rocko, Ed, Edd, and Eddy, Billy and Mandy, Hamtaro, Johnny Bravo, Courage, Are You Afraid of the Dark, Takes from the Crypt, just to name a few.

@Jazz: Finally k someone else who's seen Monster Racher.

Thanks Lunakiri
In character unless ~

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/5 04:21:48 )
i use to watch My Little Pony, The Moon Dreamers, The Glowfriends, Rainbow Brite, Jem and The Holograms, The Care Bears, Cow & Chicken, Johnny Bravo, Ed Edd and Eddy, Invader Zim, Rugrats, Pippy Longstockings, Athur, The Magic Schoolbus, The Fruities.... and various other 80s/90s shows, though i was a child in the 90s my parents use to get use alot of 80s cartoons <3

Donator — ghost Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/6 22:33:45 )

Teen Titans was always my favorite show. I cosplay as Raven now. c:

Pretty much anything on Cartoon Network from like the Cartoon Cartoon days and Toonami are nostalgic for me. Last time I had cable a couple years back I would watch Boomerang for the nostalgia.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/13 17:08:14 )
Maggie and The Ferocious Beast, Bing and Bong, Ms, Spider's Sunny Patch Friends, Oobi, The Upside Down Show, Spongebob Squarepants, Fairly Odd Parents, Pokemon Indigo League, Franklin The Turtle, Caillou, Peep And The Big Wide World, Arthur, The Magic School Bus, A Little Curious and Crashbox :)
Find my illustrations here: https://twitter.com/Lydiachan22

Donator — he/him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/4 20:42:46 )
Invader Zim
Angry Beavers
Catdog
As told by Ginger
Rocket Power
Ed Edd n Eddy
Chalk zone
Fosters Home for Imaginary Friends
Johnny bravo
Rugrats
Dexters lab
Rocko's modern life
Ahh Real Monsters
Hey Arnold
Courage the Cowardly Dog
Wild Thornberries
Power Puff Girls
Danny Phantom
Kim Possible
Jimmy Neutron
Code Lyoko
Battle B Damon
Pokemon
Sitting Ducks

And I think that's it.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/4 22:56:41 )
The Brave Fighter of Legend Da-Garn, Yadamon, Akazukin Cha Cha, Slayers
Kablam!, All That, The Amanda Show, Rocko's Modern Life, Digimon, Codename: Kids Next Door, Powerpuff Girls, Pepper Ann

Waiting for more pretty long hairs~ ' u '

Questing :: Alice

Voltie — Damned Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/22 03:32:35 )

My childhood was all about Nickelodeon and some Disney Channel apart from movies.

- Double Dare (the original with Marc Summers NOT 2000)
- Rugrats
- Hey Arnold
- Doug
- Catdog
- Ren & Stimpy
- Lizzy McGuire
- That's So Raven
- Even Stevens

were my favorites.

I loved to hate Blue Clues and Pokemon--well until I actually watched the latter for the first time then it became one of my addictions.

[size=20]Beware I bite!

Just because you don't see me doesn't mean I'm not here. I'm a lurker.

Deals With the Devil

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/24 03:28:54 )
i use to watch a lot of pokemon and digimon. powerpuff girls, teen titans, scooby doo and sailor moon.
call me grem
they/them

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/30 00:17:34 )
Most of the old cartoon network ones and some others?
Courage the cowardly dog, ed, edd and eddy, kids next door, powerpuff girls, rugrats, johnny bravo, juniper lee, totally spies, witch, winx club, dexter's lab, Kim possible, spongebob etc etc
Basically most of the other shows that were around back then ( i mean most still are but yknow)
And one more, but I have no idea if it's the right name cause the show was called quite differently over here but:
Go! Go! Itsutsugo Land

Also i almost forgot but Shin Chan !! (omg thinking back of it, what even was that show)
Sorry if Reply late!
Please ping me!

Questing

Donator — hot bread Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/21 07:29:41 )
Blues clues , out of the box , Maggie and the ferocious beast , lloyd in space, phil of the future , lizzy macguire, catdog, Doug

Sig art by me
Pixel base :www.deviantart.com/keimichi

Donator — A.I. Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/21 20:03:34 )

Hoo boy here we go...
When I was a wee wee youngin', I really enjoyed Dragon Tales (don't judge), ReBoot, Sailor Moon, and Dragonball Z which paved the way for other anime such as Zoids and Gundam Wing. I also vaguely remember a show called Ronin Warriors.

I was always more into Cartoon Network than Nickelodeon but watched plenty of Spongebob and Fairly Oddparents; but Toonami was life and led me more towards the anime route with Samurai Champloo, Ruroni Kenshin and YuYu Hakusho. I got really heavy into G Gundam and soon discovered InuYasha as well, which is one of my all-time faves. I can watch InuYasha anytime.

Anyone else remember Code Lyoko? > 3>

Heading into high school I developed an appreciation for Flapjack and Chowder as they were always on when I got home from school. c:

[ often multitasking unsuccessfully ] | [ I may take a while to respond, but haven't forgotten you! ♥ ]
qu'est-ce que tu vas chercher?

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/22 09:29:34 )

That moment on Sesame Street when Ernie and Aaron Neville sing I Don't Want to Live on the Moon is one that I can think of that instantly triggers all forms of nostalgia.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.