Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Autumn Block Party 2017 Vyctor's Trivia Contest [Autumn Block Party]

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/3 05:43:24 )
Vyctor:
Y' guys are pretty good. The first explorer was Fozzy.

Now for my next question, 's common knowledge that Val plays mom to a gross bug. But is she old enough to be a real mom? How old IS she?

Npc — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/3 06:50:29 )
Why in all of Voltra does Vyc always pick on me? Why can't he pick on someone his own age?

Npc — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/3 06:55:18 )
Eh? Didn't think you cared. Didn't know you were sensitive about your age. Bit, uh, late now, but I apologize and all.
...also hey, be nice. You'll scare the volties.

Npc — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/3 07:00:17 )
Who said I was being mean? Everyone knows my bite is worse than my bark anyway. Gotta have strong chompers for really cutting people down to size.

Really, color me shocked no one has guessed my age correctly. Oh well. Next question, yeah?

Npc — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/3 07:05:20 )
's that your way of tryin' to get me to keep from sayin' the answer?
'cause usually a new question means I tell the volties the answer to the last one.

Npc — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/3 07:08:29 )
Maybe we tell them your age and lay the whole thing to rest.
Seriously, it's fine if we don't tell anyone either our ages. We're just matters of good experience, fine wine, yada-yada-yada. I'm sparing you the puns this time, bud.

Npc — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/3 07:14:26 )
Geez, you gotta play that card, huh?
Finnnnneeee.
'm never telling you things again, man.
The volties can be disappointed with you, instead.

Ah, geez, I didn't think of another question--figured I could milk this one for a little bit.
If you want it changed, why don't you throw one at them? Guest trivia or whatever--Velvet already started it, so...

Be nice, Val.

Npc — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/3 07:21:37 )
Whatever, you old prick.
Alright kids, none of you got it right. Guess it wasn't in the cards for you, but I'll deal you another hand.
I like to wreak havoc in the sewers. Gotta keep your wits about you down there. What's my weapon of choice, kiddos?

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/3 07:24:59 )
Valentina:
Whatever, you old prick.
Alright kids, none of you got it right. Guess it wasn't in the cards for you, but I'll deal you another hand.
I like to wreak havoc in the sewers. Gotta keep your wits about you down there. What's my weapon of choice, kiddos?

Hammer?

Npc — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/3 07:26:41 )
Val. The chances of them getting this right are so obscenely low
It's not like you use a standard weapon...

Donator — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/3 07:32:11 )
Valentina:
Whatever, you old prick.

A cannon? lol

Ping me!

Hangout

Npc — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/3 07:32:32 )
I really don't, but it's like my age--I like to see the responses. Plus it might give me cool ideas for future creations.

Npc — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/3 07:33:47 )
...but on the other hand, maybe you're more predictable than I realized.

Npc — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/3 07:35:06 )
Go ahead and say that as my airship dive bombs into your smug mug.

Donator — he/him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/3 07:37:18 )
Valentina:
Whatever, you old prick.

Cannon sounds right. O:
Ash 8/7/19
Kate 1/9/22

by YukiThePanda <3

Twitter

Npc — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/3 07:40:47 )
Oh wow, this is spanning over two threads! You two always have such an interesting friendship... *shakes her head* But if you get too mean I'm going to have to step in, watch out now~!

Why don't we all generate some positive energy instead? Val you have such a unique weapon, it suits you so wonderfully!

Npc — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/3 07:41:44 )
Ah, geez, Vanora, are we makin' you uncomfortable? We'll tone it down in front of the volties, then.

Npc — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/3 07:43:34 )
Don't mind us, Vanora. We're just settling old scores.

Positive energy ... ? Negative, I haven't seen any protons around here. Nerdy Vontell would be able to help us with that one.

Npc — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/3 07:50:25 )
Oh you know how I feel about conflict! I might be overreacting, but I don't want to see anyone hurt!

*laughing* You're so witty Val, your jokes always make me smile! I'm... positive he'd love to!

Npc — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/3 07:56:35 )
There ya go, lady. Speakin' my language now!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.