Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2019 Rags to Riches: Raffle Ended!

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/11/6 00:01:56 )
so what's going on?
Report
┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/11/6 00:06:39 )


I'm trying and failing to get anything done.


Report
Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Donator — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/11/6 00:07:53 )


TACO TUESDAY

my favorite dinner of the week
Report

Donator — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/11/6 00:12:11 )


So relatable
If I don’t shower right when I get up, it never happens XD
Report

Donator — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/11/6 00:16:01 )


I like showers when I’m in there, but I like whatever I’m doing when I’m putting it off too
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/11/6 00:22:07 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


Left to go make dinner and sweet potato pie... and find out we’re still not complete with the goal. T^T
But at least we moved 2 pages...




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/11/6 00:23:31 )
Sorry, was taking care of some hair stuff(got it dyed again).
Report

Donator — Frog bless Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/11/6 00:31:10 )

Or the best...?
Report

Donator — Frog bless Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/11/6 00:33:30 )

DYING. Total killing again.
Report

Mallow Tumbleweed
My Sons


Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/11/6 00:41:01 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


@Totalanimefan: I’ll send you some sweet potato pie if you send me some of your mom’s homemade mac and cheese. :3




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — Trashboat Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/11/6 00:45:49 )
ahhhhhh I'm hungry and i cant eat yet booo
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/11/6 00:46:13 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


It is. I just got done mashing the sweet potatoes. :D My crusts are fugly doe because dough hates me. >__>




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/11/6 00:46:54 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


YOU MUST EAT, YOUNG LAU. FEAST UPON THE SKULLS OF YOUR ENEMIEEEES.




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/11/6 00:52:07 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


@Totalanimefan: It’s not as bad looking as before since I’ve been practicing, but it’s not food network quality. xD The taste is good though~




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/11/6 00:55:12 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


Omg you guys, just a little bit more. 11 pages!!!




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/11/6 00:58:10 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


Omg, I only know of peanut butter crackers. Did not know there were some with the jelly added in. D:




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — Trashboat Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/11/6 01:02:17 )
@Tsundererra: but skulls aren't appetizing ;( and they're too crunchy
Report
Shop | Hangout | Quest

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/11/6 01:07:22 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


@Laufeia: They’re healthy for you and filled with lots of calcium. It’s what we tricksters live off of.




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019


Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Donator — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/11/6 01:13:42 )


Time for lunch! I’m eating a bagel
Report
Find me @ PlayWithErica on instagram, twitch, youtube, and discord.

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/11/6 01:17:56 )
...all this talk of food, and I have to stick to my diet.
Report
Lucifer's Pet

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.