Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Exchange [S] OLD DONATION ITEMS [B] MANY ITEMS! COME! * NEW RIG ITEMS ADDED*

Voltie — They/Them Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/2 08:38:13 )
@panda: Yeah I don't drink it every day unless I'm in college and meeting a deadline. OTL
I'm glad you're okay though! ; u ;
Report

Donator — Female Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/2 08:38:55 )
Yeah, I got really bad anxiety from drinking so much.
I didn't know how to calm it back then, now, I do.
Report

Donator — King Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/2 08:43:26 )
Night light -hugs-no problem youre welcome bae

Report

Donator — King Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/2 08:53:38 )
Ohh no i killed the thread!
Report
Dressed as goblins!
Do it all again!
See the friends all again!

Donator — Female Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/2 08:54:02 )
I'm still here, watching American Horror Story.
Report

Voltie — They/Them Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/2 08:54:22 )
I'm still here, just sketching something out.
Report

Donator — She/Buns Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/2 08:54:47 )
im here. just tired and lurking lol
Report

Donator — Female Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/2 08:55:21 )
I have been posting all day.
Report

Voltie — They/Them Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/2 08:56:10 )
I should have been posting all day but I was watching Snow White instead.
Report

Donator Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/2 08:57:29 )
557

I'm also still here.
Still drawing. Pretty much finished with my first inktober drawing, though!
Report
foxotanashi
• A Nalightful Quest •

Donator — Female Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/2 08:58:41 )
We don't have a page prize lol, it's every 200th pages now.
Report

Voltie — She/Her Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/2 08:58:57 )
Everyone keeps on talking about drawing, it's making me want to draw! LOL
Report

Donator — Female Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/2 08:59:36 )
@RoseyWitch: Are you happened to be Rose from Crysandrea?
Report

Voltie — She/Her Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/2 09:00:22 )
@panda: Haha no I'm not. I can see why you'd be mistaken though. XD
Report

Donator — Female Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/2 09:00:57 )
@RoseyWitch: Awwww, hehe and welcome to my charity. :)
Report

Voltie — They/Them Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/2 09:01:12 )
I just have his body done. I need to get some clothes on him though.
Report

And I thought saltine crackers were salty.
Chat with me on Discord if you wanna! My username is: thebossrimi
Just tell me who you are when you message me there.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/2 09:01:26 )
@panda: Haha sorry! But thank you for hosting it!
Report

Donator — Female Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/2 09:02:01 )
@RoseyWitch: How do you like the new items?
@Boss Rimi: That's nice :3 You should show us when you are done.
Report

Voltie — She/Her Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/2 09:02:46 )
@panda: I think they're extremely cute! I may open up commissions or something sometime soon so that I can get my hands on them. LOL
Report

20-Lesbian
I'm randomly active bc of anxiety!

Donator — She/Buns Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/2 09:03:00 )
alrighty guys. im goin to bed. see you later.
Report

ping me
Art in sig by Seo
Art in post by Cedes
❤ Hangout ❤

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.