Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2019 Rags to Riches: Raffle Ended!

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/10/31 21:25:20 )


It's probably a surprise prize


Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/10/31 21:27:40 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


Omg, I would straight up throw down ohms for a Virgil or Io body pillow item.




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — Frog bless Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/10/31 21:29:59 )

Sorry, body pillows of characters I consider sons are forbidden.
Report

Donator — Frog bless Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/10/31 21:31:33 )

Just a giant trash bag.
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/10/31 21:40:29 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


Omg, I wish I could erase what I read about Volkan’s nips on his pillow... my brain feels tainted...




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/10/31 21:41:29 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


Vanora’s pillow has Vivi on the back holding up scissors with a murderous look in her eyes.




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/10/31 22:33:06 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


LOLOLOL, if you try to spoon the Vanora pillow, a pair of scissors will stab you in the stomach.




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/11/1 00:04:48 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


She’s got to protect her bae, and also quench her thirst for blood. Win win for Vivi. :3




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/11/1 02:12:15 )


I'm home finally!


Report

Donator — Trashboat Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/11/1 02:46:48 )
hello all. I’ve been doin stuff all day. I’m tired.
Report

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/11/1 02:47:26 )


Good. Fun. Wet. And exhausting xD

I'm so hungry. But I just want to sit because my feet hurt


Report

Donator — Trashboat Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/11/1 02:48:48 )
it’s very cold today. >_<
Report
Shop | Hangout | Quest

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/11/1 02:50:38 )


Not here. It was almost 70.


Report

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/11/1 03:10:38 )


Well not cold. Just wet. Very. Very wet.

And yup. And I've had heels on for 10 hours... Owwwwww


Report
Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Donator — Frog bless Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/11/1 03:15:06 )

RIP feet.
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/11/1 03:21:20 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


Ugh, 10 hours in heels sounds like a nightmare. Def rest up your feet.




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/11/1 03:27:25 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


Same Kiwi! xD I look like newborn bambi when I walk in heels.




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — Frog bless Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/11/1 03:27:43 )

It really depends on the shoes, but 10 hours is a lot of hours to be on your feet period.
Report

Donator — Frog bless Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/11/1 03:37:42 )

IDK how people do it with stilettos but chunky heels are a lot easier.
Report

Mallow Tumbleweed
My Sons


Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/11/1 03:40:17 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


Chunky heels are easier, but they’re not prettier. ): My cousin wears those needle thin looking heels and she can run as fast as me, IDK HOW.




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019


Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.