Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2019 Event Freebies - Art Roulette

Donator — Frog bless Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/10/30 05:47:04 )

Thank
Report

Voltie — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/10/30 05:50:02 )
kiwi:
[align=center]

@Dipper:
here you go my precious dipdip
Absolutely sobbing, BLESSED its so good the expression is mwah, im dying ive been blessed on this day TTwTT[/align]
Report

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/10/30 05:50:58 )

      there are miracles happening in this thread uwu

      thank you again Pie!! I can't stop looking at it ;//w//; he's perfect;; please let me know if you ever open up
      commissions/RLC!!
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/10/30 05:52:45 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


Omg, that art is lookin’ good Priestess. :’3

I just got done doing another puzzle. I’m really liking the Constance one even though I hate clowns and I can think of many cursed ships for that NPC.




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/10/30 05:53:06 )

      soo cute ;w; the colors are stunning!! amazing work Vintage *o* <3
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/10/30 05:53:28 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


Omg, just as I posted, I got slammed with cute cheebz art from Vintage. D’x




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — Moo (She/Her) Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/10/30 05:55:25 )


@vintage:
CRAAAAAAAP THATS SO CUUUUUUTE
Thank you so much ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Report

Donator — Moo (She/Her) Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/10/30 05:58:30 )


@vintage:
Aah thank you! You're too kind to me ♡
Report
~Happy Pride Month~

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/10/30 05:58:50 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


I really wish Kiwi’s new Volkan pic was a jigsaw puzzle choice. I don’t even care if it has all that white space.




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — Divine Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/10/30 06:02:35 )


So much wonderful art coming out from here! thank you! keep them coming. It is like a mini gallery <3


Report


°<°art by Keturah🖤🦖🖤

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/10/30 06:14:40 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


They definitely should. I’ve gotten so many compliments on it already. :’3




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/10/30 06:22:16 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


Omg, pls dooooo. I thought about coloring it, but I loved the way the acid titsie milk popped.

Also, yaaaaay for more pretty completed art. c:




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/10/30 06:28:31 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


Yellow titsie beam for mind control. It’s how he gets his followers.

I’m glad I requested this to be drawn... I was initially going to ask you to draw him slapping Trick and Treat in the face with his titsie roll nips, but didn’t know if people would get offended by that. xD




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/10/30 06:32:41 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


Omg, I’m dying! That’s EXACTLY how I imagined them to be moving too. xD




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/10/30 07:15:01 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


Omgggggggg, they cannot ban you for creating masterpieces. I am cryingggggg this is so perfect. Volkan’s body details are more disgusting in color. GONNA GO UPDATE MY SIG.

I NEED THIS AS AN OFFICIAL PUZZLE.




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/10/30 07:21:07 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


It’s so HD, I can’t stop looking at it. I would totally buy it as a print and as a sticker and put it on the back of my car.

I definitely owe you stuffs. xD SUGAR MAMA TSUN IS READY TO THROW STUFF AT YOU WHENEVER.




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Voltie — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/10/30 07:26:43 )
D-dying?????
Full colour....omg
Report
"I'm the loser of the game you didn't know you were playing."

Ping me for a response.

"Someday, somewhere, somehow..."

Donator — Frog bless Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/10/30 15:41:32 )

I cannot believe this is what I wake up to.
Report

Mallow Tumbleweed
My Sons


Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/10/30 15:57:32 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


As expected of our rightful mayor to go above and beyond. :’3
Gonna show this art to the 4 corners of Voltra. People need to know the truth!!!




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019


Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/10/30 16:50:27 )


I'm not surprised by this stuff just kind of happens and you got to roll with it haha


Report
Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.