Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Autumn Block Party 2017 Valentina's Scavenger Hunt! [Autumn Block Party]

Npc — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/30 21:17:54 )
Yeah, this is a really tricky project this time around, but I'll be all ears ... and eyes, I guess ... for whatever corn submissions you guys give me.

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/30 21:33:40 )
@moossey: I was going to go shopping for food today... but there's a giant thunder/rain storm on its way, so we decided to just go tomorrow.
n ___n ;;;

@valentina: I see what you did there. :vanora_smirk:

Npc — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/30 21:35:27 )
What did you see? I said ears, so don't you mean you heard it?

Voltie — moo Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/30 21:36:00 )
Ah it's Val! -waves excitedly- Punny

@Yuracye: Oh my where are you from? Yeah wet groceries are no fun

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/30 21:50:51 )
@valentina: YOU KNOW WHAT U DID.
/EYE SQUINT > > ;;;

@moossey: New York. TT ___ TT It was nearly hailing on the way here, but it seems to have not passed over my house directly? @ w @
The drive back home was scary.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/30 23:40:53 )
Valentina:
“Want to know how to grab my attention when you find something? How about quoting the below so I’ll be sure to see what you found! Make sure you include the picture with your post!”

Hey, Val, I found some stuff for you!

Had a moderately successful trip to the store today.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/30 23:43:27 )
@Kent: Depends on the store. Like Wal-Mart doesn't care, but some places in malls really care. I take photos at the store all the time, mostly so I can remember the exact price of something or if I see something super weird.

Donator — he/him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/1 00:26:30 )
Hm? o 3o
Ash 8/7/19
Kate 1/9/22

by YukiThePanda <3

Twitter

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/1 00:52:08 )
@Kent: Oh I thought you asked about stores letting people take pictures in them.

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/1 01:21:19 )
Valentina:
“Want to know how to grab my attention when you find something? How about quoting the below so I’ll be sure to see what you found! Make sure you include the picture with your post!”

[size=20][color=red] Hey, Val, I found some stuff for you! [/color][/size]

Corn bread

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/1 01:22:20 )
Valentina:

[size=20][color=red] Hey, Val, I found some stuff for you! [/color][/size]

Goulash with CORN
WILD CARD

Gizzie's card shop
Gizzie's banner shop

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/1 07:46:35 )
There needs to be a black cat themed one, because not only do I have a black cat, but I also have black cat socks.
2 points for Yura right there.
Plus you get to see my cool face probably with the cat one, if he doesn't run off.

TH | dA

Donator — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/1 09:34:48 )
Good evening friends.

Donator — She/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/1 10:54:03 )
Hey everyone. Hows the finding going? Also I made some corn bread but I finished it already. Darn I should have taken a pic.
By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Npc — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/1 12:00:16 )
You all have such a good eye! All this positive energy is so motivating, it makes me want to join in and search some for lovely leaves and cute pumpkins too. I wonder if I can convince anyone to join me...

Hello Val! It's been way too long since I surprised you with a visit! Do you have any cool projects in the works? You're always so creative, I just had to know!

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/1 12:02:41 )
@Vanora: How are you, sweetie?

Npc — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/1 12:09:36 )
I've been wonderful! My shop as been bustling with activity ever since my latest shipment has come in, and I've been having so much fun helping everyone dress up in these cool accessories! You all look so amazing!

How have you been enjoying the block party?
:vanora_smile:

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/1 15:12:56 )
So has anyone been keeping up with their points?

Npc — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/1 18:34:18 )

I have been! Mostly at the end of a hunt, since I need to look at wild cards as a whole to determine which categories are met. I had a helper, I thought, but they seem to have gone missing! I'll have to talk to Bernard.

In the meantime, I owe you another list. I guess I'm a little late, but I've always been of the belief that the day doesn't end until you sleep, and I've been awake for two days working on this project, so, you know, it's technically only Friday, right?

Npc — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/1 18:40:20 )

Day 4: Warm Clothing
“A cop told me to pull over yesterday … but I told him it was a cardigan. Velvet would have been so proud. It’s getting that time of year again that we’ve got to start layering, so hit me up with some sweaters, jackets, hoodies, you know the drill. And if you’re cold in the meantime, go sit in the corner over there. It’s 90 degrees.”

Today and tomorrow's hunt is WARM CLOTHING! Valentina, come on … Not even warm clothes can keep us from her icy puns. See anything soft and warm? Show it to Valentina fast so she can finish her next project. (And maybe we can gag her with a scarf while we’re at it …)

Today’s Hunt List
★Scarf
★Knitted Hat
★Hoodie
★Sweater (Bonus Point if it’s fall themed!)
★Knitting Needles
★Yarn
★Mittens
★Gloves
★Wild Card! Find us something warm clothing related we might not have included on this list! Every new item we consider a valid new item will grant you the 3 pt bonus for submitting something first, so get creative!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.