Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Exchange [S] OLD DONATION ITEMS [B] MANY ITEMS! COME! * NEW RIG ITEMS ADDED*

Voltie — They/Them Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/09/30 06:42:34 )
@totalanimefan: Pasta and salad? That sounds perfect! I'm a sucker for pasta.
Report

Donator — She/Buns Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/09/30 06:43:34 )
@Totalanimefan: i had some pasta side with chicken sausage earlier c;
Report

Donator — She/Her Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/09/30 06:44:11 )
@Boss Rimi: that would be why there not at subway anymore.
@pixiebuns: hopefully and thanks
Report

Donator — She/Buns Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/09/30 06:45:20 )
@Unicorn: no problem c:

@totalanimefan: hahah nice! i hope you can find one lol
Report

Donator — She/Her Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/09/30 06:45:45 )
@Totalanimefan: I have high hopes to get higher the page 900 before Sunday
Report

Donator — She/Buns Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/09/30 06:48:16 )
@Totalanimefan: see ya c:

*rolls around*
Report

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/09/30 06:49:00 )
Ooooo there's a top posters thing now?!?!? i haven't got a chance to check out the new announcements yet. i must go look!!
Report

Voltie — They/Them Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/09/30 06:49:14 )
@unicorn: It seems like the only answer really.
@totalanimefan: It is! Omg I want some pasta now. lol
Do you have a favorite?
Report

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/09/30 06:49:46 )
i only have to beat 1445 to get on the top posters hmmm..... that's not to bad...
Report

Donator — She/Her Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/09/30 06:49:47 )
@Totalanimefan: oh I see and I'll post more in a bit.
how is your hubby doing tonight? I'll post a lot more tonight just like last night.

I am loving my new slippers
Report

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/09/30 06:50:20 )
oh so its not actually announced yet? okie!
Report

Donator — She/Her Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/09/30 06:50:46 )
@Boss Rimi: that is a shame though to be honest
Report

Donator — She/Buns Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/09/30 06:51:53 )
@Shadami: i wanna be on the top poster thing just once ; u;
but idk
Report

Voltie — They/Them Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/09/30 06:52:16 )
@totalanimefan: Never heard of it actually. Bye, enjoy your dinner!

Sorry guys for my slow replies, doing some doodling.
Report

And I thought saltine crackers were salty.
Chat with me on Discord if you wanna! My username is: thebossrimi
Just tell me who you are when you message me there.

Donator — She/Her Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/09/30 06:52:42 )
@Totalanimefan: you sure he didnt facture it somewhere in his leg or foot did they give him crutches?
Report

Donator — She/Her Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/09/30 06:53:39 )
@pixiebuns: id like to be in the #3 spot for posting
Report

Donator — She/Buns Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/09/30 06:55:12 )
@Unicorn: thatd be awesome c: good luckw ith that
Report

Donator — She/Her Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/09/30 06:57:31 )
@pixiebuns: that probably wont ever happen, but I can wish for it and dream. But thank you for the good luck
Report
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/09/30 06:58:14 )
well i'm at 1144 ish right now. so it seems really doable and i only joined after it got released and alpha was done. ^^
Report
Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Donator — She/Buns Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/09/30 06:59:26 )
@Shadami: im at a little over 900 ; u; hopefully if i keep posting like i was today i can maybe get it
Report

ping me
Art in sig by Seo
Art in post by Cedes
❤ Hangout ❤

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.