Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Exchange [S] OLD DONATION ITEMS [B] MANY ITEMS! COME! * NEW RIG ITEMS ADDED*

Donator — She/Her Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/09/30 06:24:10 )
@Boss Rimi: oh I see, I only got one sub toasted,
The other one didnt need to be toasted.
@Totalanimefan: hello sorry for not answearing
It has been a rather long day but I got new slippers
Report

Voltie — They/Them Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/09/30 06:25:49 )
@totalanimefan: Good boy, and I'm sorry to hear that. I hope he gets better soon!
Ouchies! At least you got a bandaid on it! :o
@unicorn: I only eat one kind, and it has to be toasted, so yeahh...
Report

Donator — She/Her Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/09/30 06:27:57 )
@Boss Rimi: is it the chicken teriyaki one?
I got it today, and a club but i got the club to share it
Report

Donator — She/Buns Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/09/30 06:29:03 )
sorry for vanishing guys. just playin the game and my bf got home from work c:
so hangin with him
Report

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/09/30 06:31:25 )
i'm here.. finally...
Report

Voltie — They/Them Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/09/30 06:31:57 )
@unicorn: Nope, It's the buffalo chicken one. ^^
@pixiebuns: Welcome back! Oh it's okay, enjoy your time with him. :)
Report

Donator — She/Her Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/09/30 06:33:20 )
@Boss Rimi: oh I dont think our subway has that one anymore. They changed one of them
Report

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/09/30 06:34:35 )
did the thread get moved over here? :O
Report

Voltie — They/Them Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/09/30 06:35:12 )
@totalanimefan: I'm sure you will. It might just hurt for a few days.
Hmm, I hope we can. I have 3 monsters so hopefully after drinking one I'll be able to stay up long enough to get to page 900.
I haven't drank any yet.
@unicorn: Yeah they changed it here in the closest one so I have to go farther away to get what I want which is a bunch of BS.
Report

Donator — She/Her Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/09/30 06:36:17 )
@Totalanimefan: oh I see i might relax and let my cellphone chare up.
@pixiebuns: hello and that is fine I think i am going to relax for a bit with my new slippers
Report

Donator — She/Buns Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/09/30 06:36:41 )
We might play some splatoon in a few c:
i havent played in a while so im excited
Report

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/09/30 06:37:08 )
That's pretty cool actually. :] I've been absent for a week or so now... :[
Report

Voltie — They/Them Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/09/30 06:37:31 )
@totalanimefan: Yeah! We will surely try our best! :D
@pixiebuns: Oh that game looks like so much fun!
Report

Donator — She/Buns Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/09/30 06:37:48 )
@Shadami: oh noo. why absent for so long D:

@totalanimefan: haha you dont play? you should its fuuunn
Report

Donator — She/Her Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/09/30 06:37:56 )
@Boss Rimi: so sorry to hear that I dont get why they take the good ones away.
Report

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/09/30 06:38:48 )
awwww i was? <3 that's so sweet. also NEW EMOTES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you know which one is going to be my favorite though? this one. so cute.

and i've been sick and sad. so hiding in sims 4 and coughing a lot.
Report
Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/09/30 06:38:50 )
@unicorn: I guess not many people buy them? D:
@totalanimefan: Heheheh No rush. Enjoy your dinner!
Report

And I thought saltine crackers were salty.
Chat with me on Discord if you wanna! My username is: thebossrimi
Just tell me who you are when you message me there.

Donator — She/Buns Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/09/30 06:39:55 )
@Shadami: my favorite emotes are
i was so happy when i saw them
Report

Donator — She/Her Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/09/30 06:40:50 )
@pixiebuns: have fun playing splatoon I've never played it.
@Totalanimefan: hopefully we can get up to 900 or higher by tonight i need to relax some
Report
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Donator — She/Buns Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/09/30 06:41:50 )
@Unicorn: its a super fun game. hopefully you get to play it someday
Report

ping me
Art in sig by Seo
Art in post by Cedes
❤ Hangout ❤

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.