Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums The Arcade Rate The Avatar Above You

Donator — Roleplayer Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/09/15 00:30:27 )
8/10

It's cute, but the cord and the doll are not needed. The colors don't work because there is no more of them in the avatar.
Report

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/09/18 02:48:22 )
8/10 something feels funky to me. but otherwise it looks awesome.
Report

Donator — Demoness Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/09/18 04:26:47 )
8/10 Love the spacey look and the greens
Report

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/09/18 06:10:24 )
9/10 coming along beautifully but i think it still needs something. sadly i don't think the items exist yet :3
Report

Donator — She/Her Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/09/19 15:15:30 )
9/10 interesting combo I think it is missing something
like earrings or maybe headphones
Report

Donator — She/Her Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/09/20 14:23:25 )
Still a 9/10, I would if we had more items, and
its called candy. But I wish it was called Bunny.
Report
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Donator — Demoness Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/09/23 18:40:47 )
10/10 I really like it!!
Report


Donator — he/him Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/09/24 11:15:46 )
8/10 I'd like to see more brown, but it's a nice outfit with nice colors~
Report
Ash 8/7/19
Kate 1/9/22

by YukiThePanda <3

Twitter

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/09/24 22:21:02 )
kent is amazingly color coordinated for a tv head . :O 10/10

also hi kent!!
Report
Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Donator — Roleplayer Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/09/25 23:43:35 )
You look cute. I'll give you an 8/10
Report
This is my topic in the Exchange. Please go buy my items. I have old crate items and orb items for sale.

https://www.voltra.us/forum/view_topic/7218/#666694

Donator — She/Buns Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/09/26 19:51:32 )
i'll say a 9 because the skin washes it out.
but otherwise its good!
Report

Donator — She/Buns Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/09/28 08:33:47 )
awwe bby ;D
i like your avatar a lot! the colors are well done <3
9.5
Report

Donator — nyan? Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/09/28 08:52:23 )
10/10
Madam TV Head is wonderball.
Report

Donator — She/Buns Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/09/28 09:11:24 )
thanks! I really love your avatar ; A;
i give a ten for beautiful colors and adorableness.
Report

Donator — nyan? Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/09/29 06:36:30 )
10/10
Too classy for me.
Report

Donator — She/Buns Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/1 05:48:56 )
10. so cute and i love the red scarf
Report

Donator — nyan? Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/1 07:38:09 )
10/10
I quite like the bunny vibe.
Report

Donator — She/Buns Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/1 07:38:54 )
10. the colors are great and the itens are great.
youre great.
Report

Donator — nyan? Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/1 07:40:23 )
10/10
NO YOURE GREAT
Report

sell me rigs please♥

Donator — She/Buns Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/1 20:11:42 )
10
No youre thE GREATEST
Report

ping me
Art in sig by Seo
Art in post by Cedes
❤ Hangout ❤

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.