Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ~Lau's Little Corner~ (Under construction)

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/27 04:33:32 )
@NEBULA: lady and the tramp huh >_> that’s...interesting. It does seem like I’m seeing all the movies I’ve already seen, but not in cartoon form xD I don’t even visit the theatres anymore. They are hella expensive now and we just buy them online lol. The last movie I saw was fifty shades of grey in theatre <____< was expecting people making out, instead there was just this ONE lady laughing at EVERYTHING extremely loud. The whole movie. Like ok this isn’t even a comedy.

Yeah that’s one bad thing about subs! Gotta really watch it closely. I’m trying to learn Japanese so I like to watch them. It’s such a cool language. The way they talk is so interesting to me. it sounds so fun. And I just really like to read I guess lol. I’m always on the phone too. Not usually when I’m watching stuff though xD

@Kiri: lol I know that feel. Like YES finally a day of rest! Then when you’re all rested...tf you supposed to do with your day? We usually go to a park and walk around if it’s nice. But it’s been so dang hot lately we just stay in and play Nintendo. Which usually makes me slam things because old games are pretty much made to induce rage.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/27 04:54:33 )

" lmao! we dont either unless its well worth it. so sad. they need drive thrus again!

my free time is managing discords & playing a game app with online friends. then i found this place! *u* "

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/27 20:00:50 )
@NEBULA: theres a drive in theatre in my city. Never been to it though. I really want to. I may do that soon.

I like to play mobile games :3 I pretty much just play Sword Art IF and Identity V. I really loved PUBG mobile but i dont have a phone good enough to play it without lagging or overheating :/ really wish i could play again.
What do you play?

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/27 20:11:53 )

Hello guys.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/27 20:39:18 )

" @Laufeia: i used to go to them as a child. small town in alabama. here in california, theres like one super far from me TnT

ooo pubg is cool, my hubby plays that. i tried and theres just too many buttons hahah. i play game of sultans. it is so addicting. tried to stop playing but couldnt loll "

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/27 22:46:44 )
@vengeance: hey there lovely ^^

@NEBULA: oh noes o; I live in a nice little college town. At least I will starting in a few days. I’m on the outskirts and there’s too many dumb hicks around here lol >_>

I’m obsessed with pubg like Dx I just can’t afford a new dang phone unless I get a stupid monthly contract >_<
I’ve heard of game of sultans. What kind of game is it?

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/27 22:47:39 )

@Laufeia: Hey there how are you?

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/27 23:02:35 )
@vengeance: I’m doing pretty well, I have a headache as usual lol. A little stressed cuz we are finally gonna be moving out tomorrow. How’re you?

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/27 23:05:58 )

@Laufeia: Sorry to hear that. I am a bit tired. But it is almost bed time for me so.

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/27 23:24:20 )
@vengeance: oh wow its late for you? Its evening for me. Hope you have a nice rest ^_^

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/27 23:26:29 )

@Laufeia: Yeh it is past midnight for me.

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/28 00:01:06 )
@vengeance: oh wowie . That's usually when I start passing out too lol.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/28 02:19:09 )

" @Laufeia: ahh, thats lame! normally outskirts are the nice parts and city in are homeless & junk. thats how it is here. especially in this town, in certain areas. it is really sad.

i can understand though! man, if the switch had more fps games i would be hooked. i miss my cod days ;n ;

gos is a bunch of tapping haha. timely activities that refreshes. they make new servers like every three to four days so newer players are not undermatched. a lot of players do pay. and pay a lot x. x pay to try to be a #1 ranker. "

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/28 07:12:07 )
@NEBULA: there’s homeless here and in the city lol. I do see a few more on the city obviously though. It does make me sad :( I always try to help when I can, we are barely making it ourselves though. >_<

Oh I see xD I like playing mmos :3 or just online games. I used to play a lot of evolution games like unicorn evolution. Or Some Facebook games are even pretty good now. Lol

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/28 20:19:42 )

" @Laufeia: i really wish i could help too. they kept bringing us "affordable housing" and a 1bed is going for almost 2k a month. like what haha

ooo i really liked those too! then they started coming out with a crapload & lost interest booo now i got my free time with my game & this. about all i have the energy for. loll "

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/29 22:24:06 )
@NEBULA: yeah I see that all over town. "THE CHEAPEAST APARTMENTS!!" and they're always like at least 1k for a 1br. >_> yall need to chill. <_< we got lucky finding one available for this cheap. and rent going up every year by 20 bucks or so doesnt help. Like pls. I'm out here eating spaghetti every day. ;_;

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/1 07:04:52 )
*mr lonely starts playing in the background*

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/2 05:36:47 )
<_<
Shop | Hangout | Quest

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/3 00:25:08 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Laufeia: Ooooooh, you triple poster. -Calls VPD and animal control to report you.-

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Donator — Roleplayer Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/3 02:16:42 )
@Laufeia: Lol yes, the old games were very hard. You die over and over again until you just throw your controller and quit XD

I am happy that it's getting cooler now out.
This is my topic in the Exchange. Please go buy my items. I have old crate items and orb items for sale.

https://www.voltra.us/forum/view_topic/7218/#666694

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.