Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ~Lau's Little Corner~ (Under construction)

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/8 02:07:26 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Laufeia: Thanks for taking the pics! Whoooaaa, they look more solid than I was imagining. :3 The Wal-mart near my house doesn’t have it, so I’ll have to dig around further for them delicious nuggs.
And I love your little dinner tray! xD It’s so cute, it reminds me of my school days.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/8 02:10:41 )
@Tsundererra: yeah I hate the soft nuggets >_> I need me some SOLID NUGGS

And thanks xD I have em in a bunch of different colors and they come with forks and spoons as well >_> heh

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/8 02:23:34 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Laufeia: Yeah, I don’t like soft nuggs either... not a fan of soggy breading. :T
Did you bake/toast them? They look so niiiiice~
And omg, your tray sets sound so convenient. xD I’m looking for some on Amazon now...

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/8 02:27:41 )
@laufeia: Busy, and as long as there's no bones in the nuggets whatsoever, it'll be good.
That said though, 126 posts left to go, are you up to help me deal away with 26-54 more posts left until tomorrow?
I just really wanna get this quest done is all.

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/8 04:09:47 )
@Tsundererra: I bake em :3
The trays are awesome. I like having some foods separated >_> I got like a whole set for like 5 bucks or something. I like to take them camping too so we don’t have to buy one use plastics or bring our good silverware <_<

@LupaPrinceRomulus: i don’t think it has any bones >___>

I am always willing to help one on a quest! x3

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/8 04:33:37 )
@laufeia: At least you're luckier than me, so there's that.
Also thanks so much.
123 posts as of now, wanna help me deal with the rest of the posts before 4 hours passed?
Like at least 40-50 more posts defeated?

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/8 06:28:30 )
@LupaPrinceRomulus: Ill be of more help tomorrow because I’m going to bed soon xD but I can do a little. Lol

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/8 06:34:56 )
@laufeia: Yes please, let's try to make some progress, there's a lack of it earlier today.
122 posts right about now.

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/8 06:39:43 )
@LupaPrinceRomulus: you can do it~ xD

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/8 06:43:19 )
@laufeia: I'm working on that one still.
121 posts right about now.

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/8 06:46:57 )
@LupaPrinceRomulus: annnnd my WiFi went out randomly.... xD Damnit

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/8 07:04:58 )
@laufeia: That is not good.
120 posts and this isn't as ridiculous as the drought of posts that happened.

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/8 18:15:11 )
@LupaPrinceRomulus: goodmorning!! Hopefully you're doing well today.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/8 21:05:44 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Laufeia: I found a set of 500 for $57 online, but I’m gonna check Goodwill and a few other stores instead. I don’t think I need 500 trays...
They look ideal for camping. But since my butt doesn’t go into nature, I’ll be using this for lazy sit-in-front-of-TV nights. :’) Excited to be able to separate my foods again.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/8 22:31:33 )
@Tsundererra: oh my xD yeah that’s a bit much. I think i got a set of 4 or 5. For just a few bucks, also at Walmart. Lol. I live right next to one >_> that’s where I get everything

Donator — he/him/his Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/8 22:53:23 )

> heyyo! also a fan of MLP over here. i think FiM is super cute, but growing up with gen 3 my little pony, i'd have to say that's my favourite. i'm also 21! it's a good fun age, i suppose ;)

> i love any kind of cute, magical cartoons. winx club, steven universe, sailor moon, love it! nice to meet other pals that like cute stuff uwu

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/8 23:45:54 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Laufeia: As much as I hate Wal-mart, I am a slave to their low prices and all the items they offer. xD I’ll check it out, though I’m still salty about them not having my Pooh nuggs. )’:

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/9 01:42:02 )
@Tsundererra: same lol. I live in Walmart central.. There are some natural food markets that I cant afford to go to regularly >_< I rlly wish i could.
Call them and demand them to stock the pooh nuggets >:(

@ukurtlele: hell yeah! I love both versions. Though I reaaaalllly love FIM. It is my reason for existence. I used to love Winx Club. I really enjoy Ever After High and Monster High as well. I collect the dolls. And I probably have like 100 ponies in my house. I just started watching the new Sailor Moon and it is awesome so far. Oh and I almost forgot! Shugo Chara is like an all time favorite.

And being 21 is great! I can finally have drinks with dinner when I eat out lol.
Shop | Hangout | Quest

Donator — he/him/his Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/9 01:59:28 )

> @Laufeia: STOP. NOBODY EVER KNOWS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT WHEN I MENTION SHUGO CHARA.

> i have all of the manga. i understand the whole ikuto/amu shipping cringe but i'm willing to forgo that because overall the series is great and the concept is adorable. i remember being a kid and designing my own guardian characters in ms paint.

> and i can't forget all my warrior cats OCs. i think i was your typical furry/weeb kid. i have no regrets.

<br>
tyson pixel by alexis! RIP tyson
<br>

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/9 02:03:04 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Laufeia: When I was younger (and broker and dumber), I tried to pretend I was posh by shopping at Whole Foods... I remember feeling proud paying $8 for some cut pineapple. I’m old now and give 0 shits about where I shop, as long as I save that $$$$$$. I’ll buy my own pineapple for a buck or two and cut it myself. xD
Gonna go up the chain of command to get my Pooh nuggs. ):<

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.