Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ~Lau's Little Corner~ (Under construction)

Donator — Trashboat Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/1 00:30:41 )
@pagliacci: yeah he said this one was. He was speeding. >_>

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/1 00:31:52 )

@pagliacci: ooh spring is only a few months ahead, how exciting :D that's a big step.

Donator — Trashboat Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/1 00:32:21 )
@ephenay: yeah it’s spooky. He really shouldn’t be driving -_- he was doing so well lately at being careful. Sigh...

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/1 00:36:48 )

@Laufeia: bro needs to go grandma mode it sounds like. if i may ask, is he younger?

Donator — Trashboat Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/1 00:45:28 )
@ephenay: haha xD no he’s older than me but he’s on the spectrum and has some issues lol. >_> like he really is a crazy driver. Lately he was in grandma mode which is why is surprised me. Guess he was just in one of those moods. <_<

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/1 00:57:22 )

@Laufeia: ahh. damn dude that's rough. i agree it's better to be safe though! it's not worth the trouble x_x it sucks if you're not in a city, you have to drive/be driven everywhere basically. but it's better that than taking the risk of endangering yourself and others

Donator — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/1 01:10:33 )

@Laufeia: Man, that sucks. It's dangerous to speed! I hope he learns his lesson. Too many accidents and they'll take his license away. o:

@ephenay: It is! I'm very excited. I'm a "late start" student - I didn't start college until I was 28, and I just turned 30 in September. :D But, I feel so much better about my future and my ability to take care of my family. <3

Donator — Trashboat Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/1 02:51:40 )
@pagliacci: can’t take a license away if you don’t have one xD lmao
What do they do then? 0_0 I hope he doesn’t get in too much trouble,

@ephenay: he lives in a good spot in city so he’ll be okay. He’s lucky my dad has good insurance <_< he seemed to be more upset about the Chick Fil A he had in his car that got ruined. lmao

Donator — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/1 02:53:02 )

@Laufeia: wait what
    He doesn't have a license?

Donator — Trashboat Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/1 03:00:03 )
@pagliacci: no lol. He tried doing the test a few times and failed and he just gave up. If it were up to me he wouldn’t be driving but you can’t tell him anything. He does what he wants. >_>

Donator — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/1 03:03:53 )

@Laufeia: < _ < He can go to jail for driving without a license, and it'll be a lot worse for him if he hurts someone.
    But I understand you can't make him do anything. He'll either learn from his mistakes or something bad will happen. *shrug*

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/1 04:16:26 )

@pagliacci: whoops sorry i knocked out. nothing wrong with starting school later in life. it's actually inspirational <3 I've always wanted a career but I'm in no position to go to school and it kinda scares me, you know. I'm 21 and i see many of my peers are already working on a bachelor's. I know to just focus on myself but i feel so useless, like i will never have a good job, be independent or support my family ;-; but hearing about you gives me a little hope!

Donator — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/1 04:22:31 )

@ephenay: I used to be the same way, but it's a good thing I didn't go to college right away. I had no idea what I wanted to do and probably would have made all kinds of mistakes that would have set me behind. I definitely didn't have the attention span nor the maturity, haha. XD There are people older than me in some of my classes - some near my parents' ages. One of my professors didn't start college until he was in his 30s, too. Also, college isn't the only answer. There is no shame in going to a trade school if that's what you're more interested in.

Donator — Trashboat Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/1 04:56:51 )
@pagliacci: yeah he has gotten like 4 tickets already without one lol. I wouldn’t trust him driving with a license either though. >_> his girlfriend has one so she should have taken responsibility and drove >:| but they both dumb. I feel like his mom sometimes lmao.
Shop | Hangout | Quest

Donator — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/1 04:58:13 )

@Laufeia: That sucks. It's never fun to feel like a parent to your siblings.

I hope you've been okay otherwise, tho~

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/1 05:31:31 )

@pagliacci: yes!! this hasn't been mentioned enough! not everything is so linear. the college push was so real growing up and now even moreso, it's kinda out of hand lol

anywho, hope your night is going well ^-^

Donator — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/1 05:40:35 )

@ephenay: My night's going pretty well. I have been procrastinating this final paper all day, and I don't think I'm going to do any work on it today lol. I'm having to chase my pupper around because he keeps ripping open his toys and taking the squeakers out.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/1 05:48:26 )

@pagliacci: uh oh! sounds like we've got a serial squeaker killer on our hands lol. I'm pretty sure i would be too distracted to write anything too XD what kind of pupper do you have?

Donator — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/1 05:54:27 )

@ephenay: It doesn't help that I'm not interested in the topic AT ALL.

I have a mini black and tan dachshund. :D He'll be 2 in Feb. and only weighs 10lbs!
A reminder to drink water and take your vitamins.

QUEST

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/1 05:58:46 )

@pagliacci: omg he's a low rider! i just love that so much <3

what's your topic on if i may ask :0

banner by Ruby ❤️

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.