Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Autumn Block Party 2017 Vontell's Chat Raffle! [Winner's Announced!]

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/28 06:26:35 )
@Boss Rimi: I've had that card pulled on me a few times, and of course I let it happen. Not anymore though, friends or not I'm getting paid for my work. My equipment is expensive, doing the edits is super time consuming, and I need to eat.

Donator — pancake Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/28 06:27:25 )
@Boss Rimi: Oh man, that's forever! What are you guys getting roped into tomorrow, then? =/

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/28 06:30:57 )
@another movie addict: Well I just didn't want to make a scene so I was just quiet. I was already upset though cause I was watching Supernatural and suddenly the lady walks into the house with my mom and they obviously don't give a crap that I'm trying to enjoy my morning. -sigh- It's just fing annoying.
@blinkini: Gotta go get the colors and everything that I need in order to actually do this. I'll need reference photos and stuff. ; n ;

Donator — pancake Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/28 06:31:44 )
@Boss Rimi: Sounds awfully boring. I hope she's paying for everything. :<

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/28 06:32:06 )
@Kent:
I'm sure it was pleasant to come back to nonetheless. :)

Npc — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/28 06:32:23 )
Snippity-snip! Hee-hee!
Wow, it's so LIVELY in here! Vontell, it's no wonder you got both of your items unlocked ... everyone loves you!

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/28 06:32:51 )
@blinkini: She better be! I'm not spending no money on this. D:<

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/28 06:33:25 )
@Boss Rimi: o.o um fudge paying to work.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/28 06:33:35 )
@boss rimi: haha, the sassy demons was also what got me interested in the series. Definitley not something I regret ys praise the books o/... and hate o slow closing laptops.. its lik when im away form my latop for more than 10 minutes I need to put on some music on yuoube or else it will automatically shut itself down to black screen.

@lithinel: Ah yes, I like funkos and want to own one but currently my focus is on trying to save up money enough to gt to a better apartment in a non ghetto area, as well as paying off my studentloan ( which they demanded more money than else paid back just this month ) and then saving up for a new computer first thn I can think of giving myself funko pops and such things. ( family is not really into gifts and such so usually my gifts at bday and christmas are just some money which goes directly to paying back my loan. X_X Also why I want to open commissions again some time, but again have a fear that people wouldnt buy anything or laugh at my art all that kind of things.. __ __'' If only I was able to get a job, but even that I cant thanks to braindamage from 2 strokes in the brain.

@blinkini doing fine just trying to catch up to th chat here whiel jugglig btween my 65 tabs on my browser.

Are you perhaps feeling a bit lonely in your thread @Vivienne?

Donator — pancake Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/28 06:34:37 )
@Boss Rimi: If you punch her I want video. Lol.

@TeaTales: Oh my grace, that's a ton! D:

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/28 06:37:23 )
@Another Movie Addict: Hahahh right? Ugh, so annoying. I wouldn't even charge much but oh well. This is the first and last time I help her out. She's never helped me. D:
@Blinkini: Lmao! I'll keep this in mind. Maybe I'll record a bit when I'm dragged to the wedding.
@teatales: Hahah Yes, sassy demons just sounds really interesting. :o
How long have you had your laptop for?

Donator — pancake Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/28 06:38:50 )
@Boss Rimi: Lol. Perfect venue. xD

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/28 06:40:19 )
@TeaTales: I see! That does make things rather difficult and I can understand wanting to save some money up for things that are a bit more necessary first. I can honestly relate to not being able to get a job as well, but mine is mainly due to major anxiety. I can't even make it through an interview. Not to mention that I am terrified of driving so I wouldn't even have a way to get there. If you ever do open up commissions, best of luck to you. Do you like taking surveys at all? There are a couple of websites that I know of that actually will pay you to do so. Even though it won't make you rich, it can help give you some spare money. Some sites will give you cash, while others give you points which can be redeemed for gift cards. If you're interested, I can probably recommend some to you.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/28 06:40:53 )
@boss rimi: since february 2013.. Bought it as the very last laptop in the store ( a store that closed all over the country 2 years ago.. which sucks as it was my most favourite place to find new cds or games or films. now we have nowhere to buy such things __ __'

Npc — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/28 06:41:38 )

Weddings? Ohhh, I love weddings!
I can't wait to plan mine.
I'm going to have a champagne tower and a super fancy cake. Maybe in the shape of gift boxes, or with butterflies, or in the shape of a fox...

Donator — pancake Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/28 06:42:21 )
@Velvet: I'm sure your wedding would be the most magnificent of all~

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/28 06:42:24 )
Sounds like a pretty swanky wedding, the one I worked for was out on the beach.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/28 06:43:47 )
@blinkini: I'll be so nice to the bride and groom even though on the inside I'll be wishing I was home doing nothing. lol
It's gonna be weird though because they said there wouldn't be music. It's not even gonna be fancy. I don't think this thing is even gonna last a year. As far as I know, the bride doesn't drive, or have a job or her own place. The dude, I don't know what's his deal. I only met him twice but I don't even know him.
@teatales: Oh wow you've had it for a long time! :o
Awe really? You have nowhere else to buy electronics?
@velvet: What kind of cake would you like? Your wedding is going to be fabulous! Are we invited? lol

And I thought saltine crackers were salty.
Chat with me here if you wanna!

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/28 06:44:42 )
@Boss Rimi: That sounds both boring and poorly thought through.

Npc — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/28 06:45:12 )

Everyone will be invited, of course, except the people who aren't. It'll be the most important event of Voltra.
And a vanilla cake, with real butter cream!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.