Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Breaker Beach 2019 The Summerhouse - Winners announced! *C*

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/1 15:58:28 )
November 2017 - February 2018
I didn't even know where was an actual allergy where people were allergic to certain dyes and colors. I mean I believe it's possible...just didn't know there was a name for it.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/1 16:02:58 )

Allergies are weird
Like i'm pretty sure I'm allergic to some kind of preservative. XD

Examples: peanuts. Mmm mmm yummy. Peanut butter? I'm curled up in a fetal position with stomach pain if it gets to my stomach and it makes my mouth feel funny.
Green grapes. A okay. Red grapes and Concord grapes. I'm feel strange. Grape juice or grape jelly? Forget about it! I break out into a super itchy rash ... In my elbow.. just my elbows. I have no idea why .

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/1 16:04:14 )

[ I be allergic to weed. ]

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/1 16:04:58 )

Also the current one that I'm dealing with because I just had a bowl of cereal with cow milk... I now feel like absolute garbage and like I'm gonna be sick...

But it's not the lactose. Because I've tried the lactose free milk. And.. well.. I had the same reaction. But almond milk is fine, and I eat sour cream and cheese all the time. Why am I so weird!!

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/1 16:07:11 )

My mother in law is allergic to weed too. Once she was on a call. I forget if it was a firefighter or emt call. And she FELL into a secret growery room.
Oh. my. Lord.
That did not go well for her. I couldn't have her over to our apartment to babysit for over a year because the apartment across from us in the same hallway was growing stuff as well and blaming it on us.

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/1 16:08:14 )
I haven't found any foods I'm allergic to yet, but I am allergic to a few different medications. Amoxicillin is one of them. Not sure about the others though.

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/1 16:08:56 )
I am allergic to ragweed and pollen though. And I think I have hayfever too.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/1 16:09:07 )

[ I found out on the school bus. Bunch of ass clowns thought it would be a brilliant idea to hot box the bus before class. That did not end well for me.

Heck ya, another person allergic to the penicillin family!! ]

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/1 16:10:25 )
I always thought I was weird for being allergic to medicine...so I'm kind of glad I'm not the only one. Lol. :P

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/1 16:11:29 )

[ It makes getting antibiotics a pain in the ass. ]

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/1 16:20:59 )
Allergies are weird; that we can agree on. A friend of mine is litterally allergic to herself as well as to water.

And yes it is like that red 40 allergy. Never had any issue with red colors, oddly enough. but yellow tends to make me break into red itchy plamage wherever the yellow have touched.. Never had an issue with orange though.

Shadami: it might be that you'r stomach soes not like the fat in it. have you tried milk with a lower fat percentage?

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/1 16:25:35 )
Oh geez. Allergic to water? That must make well....anything very difficult.

But yes, allergies are indeed weird. I'm so thankful I'm not allergic to cats though. Or I'd have like the most depressing life ever.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/1 16:26:20 )

[ I've heard about the water allergy, there's a woman who can only drink sodas and even then it's pretty bad. ]

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/1 16:29:34 )
Oh man...yeah...it's not healthy to drink only soda. But like...you can't even have ice in it. And you can't shower or anything like that....that must be hard.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/1 16:30:06 )
She gets a high dose of medication every day to be able to live a normal life, whenever she has been in shower she needs to get herself in some lotion of sorts.

my allergies.. are many and various.. makes it 'fun' when join LARP's and have to write down all my allergies.. though at least I know which food that I am the most allergic to ( unfortunately also the food I like the most: ) walnuts

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/1 16:33:21 )
Ugh...I've only been up like 1 and half to 2 hours. And I've already got the craps of my niece running around (and we have to babysit all day.) :/

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/1 16:34:51 )
And it makes it worse when my parents are off doing something else...and I'm left alone with her...

But well, I'm glad your friend is finding a way to at least deal with her allergies and live a normal life.

Edit: Phew...my parents are finally done. THEY can take back over now.

Voltie — Princess Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/1 16:40:20 )

@Tuijp: I will take Angelic please and thank you Sorry for taking so long to reply I was out all day

Always ping me please.

Donator — Winchester Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/1 16:41:45 )

@Saeyra: I get back from grocery shopping and you ping me xD
I’ll send it in a sec

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/1 16:42:50 )
OMG...I literally just pmed you Sae. XD

To remind you.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.