Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Breaker Beach 2019 Summer Art Showcase (CONTEST!)

Voltie — Princess Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/31 16:14:04 )

Always ping me please.

Donator — he/him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/31 19:20:42 )

@Tsundererra: yes! io seems like he could grow back the nibbled bits so he will be okay uwu

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/31 20:26:38 )
Millet, spilling the tea:

yes I know staff cant be entered.
and sorry I had no pencil to erase my abysmal errors. did this at work
with my shitty office pen, one gel pen and a highlighter lol

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/31 20:41:06 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@KairoSama: LOLOLOL if he’s able to regenerate like that, we should all take a bite from his marshmallow flesh.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — he/him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/31 21:55:24 )

@Tsundererra: honestly we need answers voltra, is io edible LMAO

Shop | Art Thread | used to be cowboy belphie, buggaboy, kairosama | forum bunny by kouenli

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/31 22:11:20 )
Io the marshmallow that regrows

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/31 23:25:38 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@KairoSama: I kinda want to ping him in the fortune teller thread to ask him, but I already used up my question to ask. )’;
Now I wish I drew Virgil eating a marshmallow Io...

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/31 23:32:42 )
didnt join the fortuenteller thread as Igot no idea what to ask ( too unstable a future for sure )

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/31 23:57:12 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

Aw, you can just ask then generic, open ended question “What does my future hold?” Or you can ask him if he is marshmallowlicious. xD

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/1 00:01:19 )
rofl I know what my future holds for this entire month of august: meetings meetings and more meetings.. with a bit of LARP and a bit of possible mdieval festival and pride..

though yu just reminded me to buy some vegan marshmallow

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/1 01:06:47 )
so hmm does anyone have references of the mayor? pretty pls

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/1 01:32:34 )
@Goblin: thank you, You Thiccness!!!

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/1 02:31:58 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

Bah, wish I could draw fast enough to finish these prompts. The two I submitted will have to do. ;A;

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/1 02:37:01 )
At least you have some submitted.. I just did loose doodles the other day, currently trying to remember how to do art digitally and ignoring the factt hat real life will call me to a morning meeting in 6 hours..
Got a summer-Io picture stuck on my head but my art-skills are pretty rusty. *cringes *so cant get it to look the right way.. Might end up doing the prompts digitally and make a thread somewhere in the forum where I place them in, instead of stressing so much out.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/1 02:41:16 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Goblin: YAAAASSSSS, you have completed our trifecta. *—* Also like how he’s shirtless. xD MY BOYYYY.

@Querin: This is true, they did say we don’t have to do all of them. Real, adult life problems has kept many people from completing all the prompts, and you shouldn’t sacrifice your work life to get them all. I do hope you can submit as much as you can doe (and don’t worry about art skill~).

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/1 02:46:36 )
@tsundererra: Considering it is currently 3.43 am here, and I really should be sleeping, with the meeting tomorrow being at 10 am. Unfortunately I do not have a job, most likely never will have one. Its more my socialworker/mentor, caseworker and the many people looking on my case that I gotta worry about ^^: So most likely wont submit what I have done ( That would also mean I would have to find my phone take photos of the 'art' doodles I have made, send them to my email, resize them, then upload them om imgur or dA )

Voltie — boss baby Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/1 03:36:15 )
at first I thought it was Vreg reacting to Virgil and I was like "huh yeah mood, checks out"

here's some dumb doodles...

young dumb and full of crumbs

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/1 04:04:29 )
ME AND MY LAST MINUTE ASS.....
this is messy and rushed but ah well
I just wanted to draw Io in comfy happy clothes....

gimme a second I'll draw a special one for virgil

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/1 04:05:48 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

Omggggg, I MANAGED TO SQUEEZE ONE MORE DURING MY 15 MIN BREAK YA'LL!!! It's not as fancy like my other two, but meeeeh. ;A;

We need more pics of naked sweating ice cream eating. I should've done mine right. Drats.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/1 04:07:01 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Hachi: I love the way you color. O: Omg, the watercolor makes it look so serene.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.