Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat What's your favorite kind of ice cream? (or popsicle)

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/22 03:29:05 )
@Garrister: lol oof I'm watching my weight as well. Ahhhhhh well <_<
Shop | Hangout | Quest

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/22 03:55:47 )

Taro milk are my favorite! There's an ice cream bar I buy at my local Asian market that is made in Taiwan. They are super expensive though. :c

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/22 08:16:03 )

I really like vanilla and cookies & cream!

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — A.I. Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/22 08:46:00 )

I'm such an ice cream fanatic that I'll take pretty much any flavour

But I tend to gravitate towards chocolatey chunky goodness, brownie bites, coffee flavours, fudge / caramel swirls, etc.; sometimes I'll crave the fruitier kinds such as strawberry or cherry vanilla. O uO Every now and then I'm able to find a really particular blend that's blackberry / raspberry / chocolate (can't remember the actual name) and it tastes like heaven. Plus the colour is a really pretty blue!

Ice cream sandwiches are THE BOMB. Our local supermarket has these amazing cookies 'n' cream ice cream sandwiches -- Oreo ice cream between two of those amazingly soft chocolate "breads"? D E L I C I O U S.

Also, those frozen push pops in the cardboard sleeves are probably my favourite popsicle. Haven't had or even seen one in like 18 years, nor can I remember what they were called, but they were usually a mix of two or three colours such as green and orange.

Though you can't beat a nice Otter Pop (or six) on a hot summer day. I always sucked all the syrup out of them as a kid and was left with a stick of bland ice sadness.

please ping me if you need my attention! || be excellent to each other &hearts;
[ often multitasking unsuccessfully ] | [ I may take a while to respond, but haven't forgotten you! ♥ ]
qu'est-ce que tu vas chercher?

Donator — Any Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/22 11:46:22 )

》::: ✿・`.*
DQs cotton candy blizzard is the best damn thing ive ever tasted
*.`・✿ ::: 《
Please ping me!

Voltie — Moon-Cat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/22 15:57:09 )
@milkdaddy: I've never even heard of cotton candy blizzard but that sounds pretty wonderful tbh.

@vii: I looked it up, 'cause I'd never heard of them, and apparently otter pops are essentially freeze pops. I would do the same thing with freeze pops, suck all the sugary goodness out and then munch on the ice. <u<

@koneko: That mocha almond fudge bar looks dangerously wonderful. I want it in my life.
...And with that, he was gone.

Donator — ♥? Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/22 20:12:40 )

@milkdaddy: have you had the summer berry cheesecake????
I always get extra cheesecake cuz Imma fatty

But favourite type is hands down cookies n cream

FC SW-5104-7051-7446

Donator — She Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/23 06:53:03 )
I'm generally not a big fan of ice cream but when I do have some I prefer chocolate ice cream with brownies mixed in.
💜Quest Thread💜

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/23 18:17:55 )

I couldn't begin to pick a favorite flavor, as there are too many. But I can tell you that my favorite type of ice cream is the CHONKY kind. If it's got lots of stuff in it besides just ice cream, I will probably enjoy it. As long as it doesn't have a bunch of artificial crap in it. But I always kinda wished there would be a company that makes "more chunk than cream" ice creams. It would be the best. I'd do it myself if I had any desire whatsoever to work in the food business.

AKA Count Trashula

Donator — Trash Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/24 09:52:21 )

I loveeee mint chip ice cream!
I also really like matcha ice cream but it must be on the bitter side.

Art Thread | Garage Sale

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.