Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat What's your favorite kind of ice cream? (or popsicle)

Voltie — Moon-Cat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/22 00:23:34 )
I think this is especially relevant what with the sun and the heat and such. I'll go first, I'll list my top three in order of closeness to my heart:

1. Cappuccino Chunky Chocolate, that's a special flavor that cannot be matched for me.
2. Freeze Pops. I like to pretend I'm eating energy crystals.
3. Vanilla Ice Cream Sandwiches, I think they speak for themselves. What a lovely classic.

Donator — she/they Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/22 00:40:23 )
Thats a loaded question for a pregnant lady. Right now I have cookies and cream because my husband brought home that and some brownies to ease my cravings... but I'd kill a man for pistachio right now. There also used to be a kind that I can't find anymore that had little reecees cups in them, but the cups were filled with something coffee flavored and Oh Man was it delightful...
Ping me, Devil Daddy, ping me.

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/22 01:41:07 )
I like to have the freeze pops as well. Those are so good. Especially the pink ones, or the tropical flavors. As for ice cream, I love anything with peanut butter or chocolate peanuts.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/22 01:43:34 )
that's a hard choice, I'm craving ice cream now...
one of my favorites is definitely cookies n cream. I really like trying out new flavors though so I hardly ever get it haha
in general I like things with a lot of... stuff in it?? like caramel drizzle, nuts, toffee, chocolate pieces, candies, fruit, anything that makes it more extra...

Voltie — Moon-Cat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/22 01:44:50 )
@glume: I've never had pistachio but I've heard it's very good, I really need to get on that when I have the chance. Also, that reecees situation sounds lovely.

@bioshock: You can never go wrong with chocolate. Ever.

@laufeia: YES the pink ones are my favorite. The orange ones come in second. Or maybe blue. Idk I really like them

Voltie — Moon-Cat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/22 01:46:18 )
@Hachi: Omg I completely forgot about cookies n' cream. What's wrong with me? That's like ice cream royalty.

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/22 01:46:49 )
@Garrister: yeah exactly. Orange is the second best. And then green apple. <u< mmmmm

Voltie — Moon-Cat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/22 02:01:35 )
@laufeia: Well I want freeze pops now. The grocery store is preeeetty close to my house. Hmmm..

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/22 02:04:21 )
@Garrister: the freeze pops are longing for you to eat them. and their artificially colored/flavored goodness.

Voltie — Moon-Cat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/22 02:08:49 )
@laufeia: Asdfghjkl. It's also making me think of the frosty/slushy drinks at the convenience store by my house. They have one called melon berry blast or something and it's pink and it's so lovely.

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/22 02:12:06 )
@Garrister: damn that sounds real good <_< there's a bunch of snowcone places around here and my God it's the best thing that's ever touched my tongue. They have the best flavors.gas station slushies are always great. Lol

Voltie — Moon-Cat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/22 02:17:45 )
@laufeia: There are snowcone places here that I constantly forget about, it'd be so easy to pull in and grab one while I'm out but I always forget it's there. And gas station slushies are cheap as well! Or the ones near my house are anyway.

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/22 02:21:37 )
@Garrister: yesss those kum & go slushies. Yass. Man I'm really craving that sugary ice now.

Voltie — Moon-Cat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/22 02:24:43 )
@Laufeia: So am I, maybe this thread was a bad idea, it's a bad influence on innocent people </3

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/22 02:28:19 )
@Garrister: yeah add a trigger warning. i may get a peanut butter shake <_< I cannot control myself

Voltie — Moon-Cat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/22 02:30:52 )
@laufeia: Trigger Warning: May induce unhealthy and/or unholy cravings for sugar and artificual colors/flavors.

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/22 03:12:49 )
@Garrister: I got some peanut butter shake. I am already regretting it a lil bit. >_> I feel unholy
Shop | Hangout | Quest

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/22 03:19:01 )
Chocolate anything. I admit it, I'm crazy about chocolate(except white chocolate).

Voltie — Moon-Cat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/22 03:23:54 )
@Laufeia: I was very tempted to run out and get one of those melon-berry smoothie thingies, but I'm trying to make an effort to watch my calories vnv That's what I'm telling myself anyways

@lordlucre: I've never been big on white chocolate either <u< Although Starbucks has the bottled white chocolate mocha frappuccino and that is top tier in my opinion. In terms of candy or ice cream though, I don't think I could get into it.
...And with that, he was gone.

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/22 03:26:54 )
@Garrister: I've never tried white chocolate ice cream before. I have tried regular white chocolate, but didn't have much of a liking for it. Ooh, that sounds good! Maybe I'll try that one if I can find it.
Lucifer's Pet

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.